Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 32votes)

Golem Hearts

Alt Names: alt ゴレームハーツ
Author: Osuka Gen
Artist: Osuka Gen
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Golems are beings created by the widely-respected "arcanists," and obey the commands of their human masters without question, being used for all sorts of tasks. But Noah is different: created by Lemech, a low-level arcanist, he seems to be the only Golem with a conscience and a soul, and looks no different from a human. Out of admiration for his father, he wants to become the "second best arcanist in the world".

To that end, Lemech entrusts him to his friend, a grumpy woman named Eir who also happens to be an elite arcanist. Noah's learning is only beginning…
Go to Golem Hearts Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

73 Comments

I've never read/seen Naruto. But yeah, catch phrases that keep on getting repeated are annoying like people calling out attack names before performing the attack (which Black clover does do :( )

It's good now, but it's first two arcs were atrocious. Full of horrible flaws in character development.

It became good when the author decided to drop it and focus on battles

two arcs were the naruto carbon copy tries to not get axed like his previous work .. then the series went well for his own work (still had cliches, but Asta stopped saying every time his catchphrase)

It's good now, but it's first two arcs were atrocious. Full of horrible flaws in character development.

I disagree. Yeah, not the best character development. The usual simple character with extremes bit.  But I enjoyed reading Black clover well enough even early on.

Bloody Sorcerer, you mean this Black clover? https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/black-clover-r15016It's good. Not awesome or groundbreaking, but good.

@you_all_here
Almost 90% manga in WSJ is GOOD, and 10% is BAD. Sadly 10% Always Escaped, and 90% always struggled
The WSJ System is shit, the readers and voters is scumbag, the rating system is shit, and WSJ staffs is scumbag
- Mindless Ecchi With no Actual Plot Escape axed,
- Very good manga full with potential but don't have Ecchi always axed
WJS Motto "As long as there is profit good rating, All shit Potential manga welcome here"

P.S. : Sorry i'm not literally people. And so my speech skill burn your eyes.

Tanukischarm,     Full drive is way better? I just finished reading ch1 as fast as I could without skipping pages, it was awful. It's the Otaku genre/trope codified. It managed to hit every single trope/stereotype note and no others.

Golem Hearts is not "good".  Look at the main character doing something stupid that could have been avoided with the smallest amount of thought, but they act with all their heart and good intentions so it's alright. But I was able to read through both chapters without feeling the need to rush through them to get it over with, unlike Full drive. 

Bloody Sorcerer, you mean this Black clover? https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/black-clover-r15016It's good. Not awesome or groundbreaking, but good.

Has some great side characters. Pretty much worth it for Captain Yami

Just read the second chapter, so far it's better than the oneshot mmm...

But... the oneshot was kinda awful, but at least the mangaka improved mmm...

One shot was medicore, i doubt it will last long. It looks like one of those series that gets axed after 14 or so chapters.

Hard to tell. Iron Knight had the most badass One-shot of it's time, the series still failed...

And, well, Black Clover managed to survive(I will never understand how did it last beyond 10 chapters, the first few arcs were physically painful to take, the amount of bullshit beyond comparison...), so there's always a chance the author will manage to do the same thing, once he fixes the problems in this first arc.

I don't find any interest, chances are big enough will not last long. For new serialization, full drive is much better.

Full drive is able to provide a simple basic plot and connected to the whole chapter, the character is also well-described. And then..the response is quite good in japan where got the 4th position in this week's issue. What I want to say, for the very first chapter I think it is feasible to be in the top 5. 

While Golem Hearts, uh.. how the impression? nothing surprising, really. 

the ranks for new series doesn't start until week 6 or 7, it can't have the results of the ranking just after one week ... it's 4th because of the color cover (already fixed position)

also the art isn't better ... at least this one work really well with the backgrounds (it gives an old school shounen feel, as somebody else also notice below) ... the mc of fulldrive is a mix between natsu and hinata, at least it's realistic with how the players move.

@tanukischarm: Early chapters are not included in the (visible) rankings. But nonetheless, Full Drive definetely had a stronger start (and much stronger art).

This, on the other hand… I read this was the serialization of a one-shot, but honestly it feels like it IS a one-shot. The story could stop there, and nothing would be lost. There are some funny moments and the dynamic between the two mains is cute, but otherwise it's just passable.

I don't find any interest, chances are big enough will not last long. For new serialization, full drive is much better.

Full drive is able to provide a simple basic plot and connected to the whole chapter, the character is also well-described. And then..the response is quite good in japan where got the 4th position in this week's issue. What I want to say, for the very first chapter I think it is feasible to be in the top 5. 

While Golem Hearts, uh.. how the impression? nothing surprising, really. 

This looks like it could be cute. I like the relationship between the golem kid and the doctor, but it's probably going to turn into Gash Bell lite before long. I hope it at least lasts long enough to kind of get its bearings and become something good, the axe has been pretty swift this year.

One shot was medicore, i doubt it will last long. It looks like one of those series that gets axed after 14 or so chapters.

Same feeling. I didn't find the first chapter to be realy good. No strong message, the fight scene is not good nor the humor. It's pleasant to read but I don't have hope for the future.

Is this a remake? I swear this already existed (and was different)

It had a one shot that got translated. This however is the official serialization that started now.

Is this a remake? I swear this already existed (and was different)

Stone Pinocchio is it? And a useless Geppetto

meliodas in golem form :v

Will you become the hope of a new generation?!

Maybe because of the young protagonist but it reminds me with some old school shounen.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics