Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 620votes)

Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

Alt Names: alt โศกนาฏกรรมต่างโลกเริ่มต้นจากเดธมาร์ชalt 从死亡之旅开始的异世界狂想曲alt デスマーチからはじまる異世界狂想曲alt Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsodyalt Desu Maachi Kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyokualt Desumachi Kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyosokyokualt 데스마치에서 시작되는 이세계 광상곡
Author: Ainana Hiro
Artist: Aya Megumu
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 29-year-old programmer Suzuki Ichirou finds himself transported into a fantasy RPG like World. Within the game, he’s a 15-year-old named Satou. At first he thinks he’s dreaming, but his experiences seem very real. Due to his use of a 3-time-use special power, he ends up wiping out an army of lizardmen and becoming very high level. He hides his level and plans to live peacefully and meet new people, though some drastic developments may hinder his plans.
Go to Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Future releases? New Window arbiter
  • 3 Replies
Topic Satou's Past New Window Eterdragon
  • 3 Replies
Topic Manga raws New Window Starbuck
  • 8 Replies
Topic Novel New Window shizuku kyun
  • 10 Replies

1146 Comments

From Lv. 1 to 310 for 50 lv. enemies? How far in alpha is this shit?

funny, in later pages he is level 31

Wasn't made clear here in the manga, but in the Novel (This is all from the first two chapters of the Web Novel, which the manga covered[in compressed fashion] in the first 17 pages and then zooms ahead.)

Spoiler

except that 300 is not 'tons of shit'

its just not explained here in the manga but the meteor shower supposed to wipe out the entire area, meaning all the population of the lizard tribe, including all the dragons and dragon god

Except thats not the first chapter of the web/light novel. So why are you complaining about the manga failing to be faithful to the original source?

It's slightly different from the novel...but who cares!!
We can see lots of POCHI AND TAMA picture!! 
>///< 

Bro i'm whit you on this. POCHI AND TAMA FTW!!!

I've really had enough of the blonde haired, blue eyed heroine who is basically a knight/soldier. Been done to death and back by now. It's gotten boring and stale. Give me a slightly off kilter redheaded witch as the main heroine or a thieving black/silver haired cat girl and I'll find it more interesting.

Spoiler

Whoops did not notice that panel oh and the fact that the translated WN make it seems he was out for quite a while.

The time flow in the manga is weird. In regards to your spoiler, I have no idea what you are talking about.

I see, so the first 2 really didn't get activated. I thought that there was a delay and it hit 3 times. It's still supposed to be a map-annihilation magic, though.

That, or there is a possibility that like Arisa's Unique Skill, it replenishes at the beginning of the month.

Anyhow, I shall stop procrastinating now.

Ugh. Couldn't read anything past the first page, and every time I tried changing servers I always got a potato as a result. Had to read it on Mangafox.

Though I assume the problems more on my end than on Batoto's, considering the company where I get my internet connection from's bad track record of technical difficulties.

Also, the serene smile on his face while he holds a gun that's ready to blow someone's head off in page 2 is somewhat jarring.

Still, the art is pretty good.

Frankly, I am thinking that us translators misinterpreted it. Rather than "3 meteor showers", it was "3-times only meteor shower". I am not too sure though. The light novel has the line in the exact same way so it is likely that he only used it once.

I see, so the first 2 really didn't get activated. I thought that there was a delay and it hit 3 times. It's still supposed to be a map-annihilation magic, though.

Frankly, I am thinking that us translators misinterpreted it. Rather than "3 meteor showers", it was "3-times only meteor shower". I am not too sure though. The light novel has the line in the exact same way so it is likely that he only used it once.

He did. He fainted partly due to the explosion, partly due to the level-up-intoxication.

Whoops did not notice that panel oh and the fact that the translated WN make it seems he was out for quite a while.

Spoiler

The only thing I don't get is how could that lvl 50 lizardman survived 3 meteor showers. Bug?

shouldn't he get weakened for awhile for mass amounting that level?
i know he maxed out his vitality but shouldn't he get weakened to the point of fainting the first few tens of levels before max vit stat? or will they explain it in the LN about his case on this ?

He did. He fainted partly due to the explosion, partly due to the level-up-intoxication.

Spoiler

The only thing I don't get is how could that lvl 50 lizardman survived 3 meteor showers. Bug?

Woah, the mangaka took some liberties, and with some I mean he totally changed the plot, only a few things are like in the novel.

Unless you happen to know of a translation of the light novel that I am not aware of, while liberties have been taken in the adaption from light novel to manga form, it isn't all that different. The web novel translated on a certain sousetsuka website is NOT the same as the light novel and thus the manga.

Because its straight and to the point.

'Kid wakes up in weird world. Coincidentally kills a ton of shit. Becomes badass. Starts exploration of weird world.'

Its by no means "good" but its not a long, meaningless wall of text. This isn't a web/light novel where the author can dedicate a couple dozen pages where the protagonist monologues to himself. Its a manga. Get over it.

except that 300 is not 'tons of shit'

its just not explained here in the manga but the meteor shower supposed to wipe out the entire area, meaning all the population of the lizard tribe, including all the dragons and dragon god

Woah, the mangaka took some liberties, and with some I mean he totally changed the plot, only a few things are like in the novel.

i don't know why but i always love overpowered MCs (Tatsuya of Mahouka, Shin of New Gate, even Layfon of Chrome Shelled Regios, who is an 'effing drama queen)...will follow!!

i cant wait for tama and pochi nanodesu

Another isekai...

and also i think its a typo from the traslation, one lvl supposed to give 10 skill point for satou, so thats how he got 3100 skill point

Not really a typo - the Light Novel has it as well but I cannot confirm the compiled volume. The line in the light novel says something like "one point, one level. An easy way to do (it) and my remaining skill points has increased to 3100 so I'll just allocate them however.". To be honest, it feels like the subject is missing.

If you pay attention, he even points out how he ended up killing the ruling dragons of the area. The meteors killed EVERYTHING in the Dragon Valley, not just the 300 lizard monsters.

I assume the manga has cut out some details, or something though. Or at least leaving them aside for now. Who knows?

I left out the note, but "Dragon God" can also be translated as "Dragon King". Which is probably why he got "ruling dragons" from that.

The manga cut out some details from the light novel, which cut out some details if not merged it with other chapters compared to the web novel. Things will progress differently.

If you pay attention, he even points out how he ended up killing the ruling dragons of the area. The meteors killed EVERYTHING in the Dragon Valley, not just the 300 lizard monsters.

I assume the manga has cut out some details, or something though. Or at least leaving them aside for now. Who knows?

By everything, it really means everything, including the Dragon God, actually.

i dont know whether if its a typo or not, but fighting 300 monsster where the highest one is lvl 50 will lvl u till 310?! bullshit.

Ah, here comes one of my favourite slice-of-life/action manga! Pochi, Tama, and Liza FTW! Especially Liza!

Yeah! another one. Manga based on game and an OP protagonist is always welcome. Now let read the webnovel/lightnovel.

how is this beginning any better?

i dont know whether if its a typo or not, but fighting 300 monsster where the highest one is lvl 50 will lvl u till 310?! bullshit.

at least it make more sense in the web novel as he used the meteor shower on thousands of monsters, where many of them included huge dragons,and also dragon god(its a wide area wipe out skill, why is the would one of the lvl 50 still alive?)

and also i think its a typo from the traslation, one lvl supposed to give 10 skill point for satou, so thats how he got 3100 skill point

Because its straight and to the point.

'Kid wakes up in weird world. Coincidentally kills a ton of shit. Becomes badass. Starts exploration of weird world.'

Its by no means "good" but its not a long, meaningless wall of text. This isn't a web/light novel where the author can dedicate a couple dozen pages where the protagonist monologues to himself. Its a manga. Get over it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics