Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 646votes)

Maou-jou de Oyasumi

Alt Names: alt 在魔王城说晚安alt 마왕성에서 잘 자요alt 魔王城でおやすみalt Sleeping Princessalt Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castlealt Sweet Dreams in the Demon Castle
Author: Kumanomata Kagiji
Artist: Kumanomata Kagiji
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The demon king broke the truce by kidnapping the much loved princess. However, while the human world falls into despair and heroes gather to save her, the princess is actually well looked after and mostly just wants to sleep. She quickly acquires the key to her cell and collects 'perfect' bedding 'materials' from around the castle, causing mayhem along the way.
Go to Maou-jou de Oyasumi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Sweet Dreams ... - Volume Extras [RAW] New Window NullApostle
  • 2 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Maou-jou de Oyasumi New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

1714 Comments

I like how the demons do nothing about their security and only shout "The princess is outside! Again!" xD

The story of how the devil's castle gets taken over from the inside xD.

If... she got a super legendary wool that cannot be cutted even by orichalum high resistance against magic and use it for a bed sheet all craftman would cry a lot of bloody tears lol

Zero?

It's a line from SAO Abridged.

Wherein Kirito is a deadpan snarker. It's actually a pretty great rendition of SAO, I'd recommend it.

Also, it's "the number of fucks I do not give."

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of fucks I give"

Zero?

This is so great!

( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °) A Princess that doesn't give a damn about anything. Gud luck both Demons and Heroes. 

Am I only one get the "Devil May Cry" reference there? Who is with me? xD

Wait...didn't she have her special pillow & sheets with her when she fell in the lava? Cuz if they were, the residents of that castle are going to need to stay in their rooms & lock the doors. I guess they are too scared of her to take back the keys to her cell.

This is cute and silly so far, very enjoyable. The Teddy Devils (that's what they were called...right?) were way too cute.

Did- did she cut some air holes in that thing, or are they gonna have to revive her every time she goes to sleep?

M-maybe that's the point? That's one sure-fire way to guarantee a good nights 'sleep'. (Edit: didn't mean for this to sound so harsh... I was trying to sound unsure)

On an unrelated sidenote, I'm fascinated to see if at the end, she ever wants to leave due to her making her 'perfect' home.

Imagine:

Spoiler

As I'm reading this:

Double Kill!

Triple Kill!

Running Riot!

Killtacular!

Killonaire!

Chances are, if the Demon Lord ever fails, its because his entire fortress was destroyed in the pursuit of sleep rather than the armies of humanity.

(Yes, I know she's not killing things (except for the slime thus far), just... it is joke, OK?)

Do not forget Ghost Sheet, you heartless bastard!

I will never forget you, Ghost Sheet!

As I'm reading this:

Double Kill!

Triple Kill!

Running Riot!

Killtacular!

Killonaire!

Chances are, if the Demon Lord ever fails, its because his entire fortress was destroyed in the pursuit of sleep rather than the armies of humanity.

(Yes, I know she's not killing things (except for the slime thus far), just... it is joke, OK?)

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of fucks I give"

My physical age is that plus another half a century.

But I do try my best to stay young at heart, although according to my sister, it's merely the sign of being in the second childhood of advanced senility. She would also say that your assumption of my age being 11 is calling my mental age MUCH more mature than she would estimate it as being. So Thank You for the compliment!!!

Now you are a pervert oldman.
What is she now, a Vampire?

Its feels so strange.
I never know that in english i should ¡write like this to yelling something!

I thought this was the one shot where the princess was actually skilled at martial arts but I guess it's a different one.

She's sure skilled in non-princess like skills however

I thought this was the one shot where the princess was actually skilled at martial arts but I guess it's a different one.

Don't wake the sleeping princess!

Well, you don't get to be a princess without having good stats

Or Liege from The Lazy King.

Liege is the best.

Did- did she cut some air holes in that thing, or are they gonna have to revive her every time she goes to sleep?

Oh it seems the scanlator changes, thanks Cafe Scans and Zero no Fansub for picking up this manga mmm...

Her destined husband is Kehma from Lazy Dungeon Master.

Or Liege from The Lazy King.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics