Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 189votes)

Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san

Alt Names: alt からかい上手の(元)高木さんalt Si Master Jahil (mantan) Takagi-sanalt Teasing Master (née) Takagi-san
Author: Inaba Mifumi
Artist: Inaba Mifumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A spin-off of Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san! The (former) Takagi-san and her daughter, Chi-chan, bring you this teasing home comedy!
Is Dad going to make an appearance too...?

Main: Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san!
https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/karakai-jouzu-no-takagi-san-r13108
Go to Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic First Names? New Window davidm3003
  • 3 Replies

448 Comments

It just makes me wonder. Considering the age of the child and the fact that in chapter 31 of the main story, Takagi said it has been 10 years when looking at the middle school photo, then that means that Nishikata and Takagi got married right out of highschool and didn't go to college.

If I am not mistaken then the age group in middle school is 12-15 years depending on what year they are in. So she would be 22-25. Due to child birth and maternity Takagi would likely not have been attending any education afterwards but Nishikata could have I suppose. Although that would leave the question of income if they didn't start working immediately after getting hitched.

The kid is maybe 4 or 5 years old? (acts a bit younger than Yotsuba?) So yeah they probably got married right after high school and got pregnant shortly after.

It just makes me wonder. Considering the age of the child and the fact that in chapter 31 of the main story, Takagi said it has been 10 years when looking at the middle school photo, then that means that Nishikata and Takagi got married right out of highschool and didn't go to college.

Wait, you mean all I have to do is say NTR and the comments section will lose their minds?

yeah, such a short-fuse that they'd be so easy to get triggered

Or maybe we're just tired of idiots who broadstroke everything as NTR. Even if she didn't marry Nishikata (which is highly unlikely), it wouldn't be NTR.

Green peppers are Japanese spinach (in terms of kids' most hated vegetables)

To be fair, even as an adult I hate red and green peppers.

The kid seems to have inherited the "gullible" from her dad.

Green peppers are Japanese spinach (in terms of kids' most hated vegetables)

• Cal likes this

Man this is next level parenting rofl

Honestly, from looks to behavior she's like 90% Nishikata. She really only looks a bit like Takagi. She'll probably grow into more Takaginess later on, but I think she'll always take more after her dad.

What she really needs is a sibling that's more her mom. Someone should tell her parents to get back to work on that.

If they a get a son who takes after Takagi I totally see him building a harem if he wants to. A male version of Takagi would simply be to powerful.

The only problem here is that this Nishikata is not ripped. I refuse to believe he won over Takagi lol. Well he did win her but I meant their pranks obviously.

Every one of those chapters is her using teasing or trickery to get him to spend time, look-at and think about her. She was already won over from the start. Why would that change once they're together? Just a different kind of teasing for what she wanted next.

In other words part of him *is* somehow massively ripped and has a head exactly like Armstrong, mustache and all, but they can't show it outside certain doujins.

Thanks for the chapter, a fun episode. She's pretty skilled as a Mother.

The only problem here is that this Nishikata is not ripped. I refuse to believe he won over Takagi lol. Well he did win her but I meant their pranks obviously.

Edit: With his loses I expected him to be Armstrong now lol

Spoiler
Teh seksual tensyon

Wait, you mean all I have to do is say NTR and the comments section will lose their minds?

yeah, such a short-fuse that they'd be so easy to get triggered

NTRshitters are most cancerous shitposters these days.

Probably because those guys only get off from being cucks, when they never had anything on them to be stolen. Not a surprise, really.

yes

She inherits Nishikata's dorkiness more than Takagi's smug. I worry about the poor girl's future.

Honestly, from looks to behavior she's like 90% Nishikata. She really only looks a bit like Takagi. She'll probably grow into more Takaginess later on, but I think she'll always take more after her dad.

What she really needs is a sibling that's more her mom. Someone should tell her parents to get back to work on that.

She inherits Nishikata's dorkiness more than Takagi's smug. I worry about the poor girl's future.

She is  still young yet. She will have years of studying under the master. I am betting that she will do her Mom proud when she gets older and starts using what she has learned!

Why is this smut?

NTRshitters are most cancerous shitposters these days.

Aww adorable mom and daughter moments

It gives off the whole doujin NTR vibe though.the 'nishikita' is always on a business trip like feel

Imagine having consumed so much cuck hentai that you see it everywhere, even when the story explicitly says it isn't NTR. 

It gives off the whole doujin NTR vibe though.

Just like how you're giving off the whole degenerate vibe?

It gives off the whole doujin NTR vibe though.the 'nishikita' is always on a business trip like feel

Isn't he just at work during the middle of the day?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics