Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 51votes)

Kenrantaru Grande Scène

Alt Names: alt 絢爛たるグランドセーヌalt En scène!alt La Magnifique Grande Scène
Author: Cuvie
Artist: Cuvie
Genres: Drama DramaShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kanade has a keen and observing eye, and picks up ballet due to the influence of her neighbour Risa. Before long, increasingly charmed by the joy of ballet, Kanade proceeds to aim to become a professional ballet dancer with all her might.
Go to Kenrantaru Grande Scène Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed La Magnifique Grande Scène New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

133 Comments

It's took me a while to realise this but where is boobies draw, everyone have such a flat breast lol

Nuuuuu!! Pls don't let it be broken... T_T

What can I say, I really got spoiled! A chapter of Kenrantaru before going to sleep every day became my routine :)

The story is interesting, the art is beatiful, and all the characters are realistic.

So, thanks a lot again, dear Kenrantaru Scans!

And it's one of those rare mangas where main character's parents not only are alive, but also love their kid and help her with all their might. Usually in manga parents are either non-existent or somehow trying to pressure their kid. It's really nice to see such loving mom and dad.

I'm curious about what Shouko's actual skill/talent level is, since she seems to keep succeeding even though she lacks confidence and we always hear about her making mistakes. Even Sakura's mother said Shouko had potential or something. But the story is from Kanade's perspective, so we we never really get to hear about Kanade's mistakes (since I guess she doesn't notice them while performing and doesn't talk about them like Shouko does), but it's weird how we never really see Shouko performing or hear anyone praise her much aside from Kanade sometimes saying Shouko has "better lines" than her.

So can we move a bit further in time now?

I can't see any used to stay here thought. 

It should be a good time to do it for next volume.

https://myanimelist.net/character/150359/Ema_FujitaWho?

There she is, after the small time skip you guessed. :P

So can we move a bit further in time now?

I can't see any used to stay here thought. 

It should be a good time to do it for next volume.

https://myanimelist.net/character/150359/Ema_FujitaWho?

Man this antagonist Sakura is great. I hope she doesn't get forgotten later on or replaced. I have to admit, I laughed pretty hard at the MC trying to dance mother fucking Swanhilde again for a freestyle on anger.

Between a classroom of unruly undisciplined children and Kanade dancing freestyle for the first time, I seriously half expected her to accidentally kick a six-year-old in the face.

Just read all of this in one burst. Really nice manga so far. Funny how if the story is good you can be drawn into a world you had no interest in before. 

All thanks to Kenrantaru Scans. Keep up the good work.

nevermind everything is explained in c14 ^^

Yeah, it's pretty confusing wording on a cliffhanger, but I was going to post chapter 14 just an hour after your question, so figured I'd let it speak for itself, lol.

nevermind everything is explained in c14 ^^

i dont understand the c13 last panel.
3rd bronze medalist then 2nd bronze medalist ?
That means 3 bronze medalist or an error on silver medalist ?

From what I can tell, there are 5 metalist (winners). 3 of them bronze, 1 silver, and 1 gold.

i dont understand the c13 last panel.

3rd bronze medalist then 2nd bronze medalist ?

That means 3 bronze medalist or an error on silver medalist ?

Sakura said " who hell is she ? " But I thought that teacher were a guy or was a wrong somehow. 

That teacher must be some professional level, since that guy have teach even most famous ballet in france.

1st place would probably go to Shouko thought and Sakura is not even in top 3, she obviously knew she lost that's why she cried right. 

Oh btw what's wrong with fun?

Well her personality might be bit bland but it's not really that bad of a personality, that's not first time we seen a character like her, she grown up by time.

So, to sum it all up. "Stop having fun."

This main character is the worst. Her only redeeming quality so far is that she's able to copy other people's work straight up. And her personality is so bland, there's legitimately nothing going on between her ears other than "I love having fun!" Even the antagonist so far has far more personality!

Only one arc in and it's already some serious wish fulfillment bullshit too. I'm hoping they make it so she actually loses and has to learn/overcome something rather than having everything fall into her lap because she watched a DVD nonstop. 

quickedit- But thanks for scanlating this. The quality of the images and translation is really good.

The cover looks like a fkin trap!

Vomit.gif

Yeah pace is good and quality isn't bad. 

One chapter per day... I'm afraid I get spoiled like that :) The scanlator is amazing!

She is like a copycat, but it seem only judge that realise is that is France guy thought.

I guess is too late for Kanade thought to make her own Swanhildr whatever, she lack experience and talents, just look at Sakura expression thought.

Hmm.. That instructor may be some kind of famous and good instructor in France, but some reason he left to Japan.

One chapter per day... I'm afraid I get spoiled like that :) The scanlator is amazing!

Hah! Really hope she wins now. That was a fantastic solution that plays incredibly well to her strengths :D

Rather than explaining the different dance positions, I want someone to talk about the fuzzy socks the competitors were wearing. what's their purpose? Do the go over their pointe shoes? 

Yeah, they go over. They're warm up boots, more specifically, used as both covers and to keep one's feet warmed up without the need to remove pointe shoes. There exists more simple covers and leg/ankle warmers as well.

Thanks a ton for scanlating this!

Cheers. :)

How many chapters is out ? Just curious xD

I'm not following monthly releases, but the 8 volumes out so far go up to chapter 42. Otherwise I think it's up to 47? Maybe another 2-3 months before the 9th volume comes out.

Rather than explaining the different dance positions, I want someone to talk about the fuzzy socks the competitors were wearing. what's their purpose? Do the go over their pointe shoes? 

ch 9, page 13, someone give that woman some eyebrows, she looks creepy

Thank you for the continuous releases.  I'm really liking these series.

Now is the typical point for the trainer to shine.  Let's see if she can help Kanade create that winning chance.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics