Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 279votes)

Aho Girl

Alt Names: alt Ahogaru: Clueless Girlalt ă‚¢ăƒ›ă‚¬ăƒ¼ăƒ«alt Chica Tontaalt Dumb Girl
Author: Hiroyuki
Artist: Hiroyuki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: She's as noisy as she is dumb.

As the name implies, "Aho" Girl, or Dumb Girl, is as stupid as you can get. Which is why her crush and childhood friend, Akuru Akutsu (or "Akkun" as everyone calls him), is the only one willing to put up with her fallacies. Along the way, they are joined by many other fellow idiots as they probe deeper into the true meaning of idiocy, and the true relationship between Yoshiko and Akkun.

This is a comedy set in 4-koma format.
Go to Aho Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why are idiots drawn to bananas? New Window syockit
  • 11 Replies
Topic Chapter 52 in wrong orde New Window XSphere
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 69 should've had more things related to 69... New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

1308 Comments

lol, this mangaka is really funny. I also like his other works as well.
I used to cringe at this, but it seem to have grown on me. The new characters are good too
I used to cringe at this, but it seem to have grown on me. The new characters are good too
lol wut (second to last panel on left)
Spoiler
It's probably the sadist in me, but the unconcerned physical abuse our protagonist lays on the eponymous character is quite refreshing.
About our main heroine, after comparing size...
Spoiler
Disciplinary girl = instant favorite

Also, if Yoshiko is that stupid, how is she still conscious?
BOOBS what is thiss......
a real genius in another way
A harem for the MC, he have 3 girl already.
"Ah, penis"

LOLOLOLOLOL
She's actually a genious. Don't you see? DON'T you SEE? She makes the world go around her, even though she's like that.
Thanks for the new chapters! needed that little pick-me-up
I kinda feel like she is too stupid.... Like potentially mentally handicapped
Ha, the main character is a master of judo.
@NyuuuuSaaaan implying something...?
Wait, this is the same guy as Mangaka-san to Assistant? That's unexpected. Some of this is actually kinda funny.
i ROFL when i read this
Mother: at least let my child evolve into human
She just need to be human-like
Ak = M - E + A (A-kun = Meisei - Ecchi + Aito)

Y = M - T + R (Yoshiko = Mihari - Tsundere + Rinna
You know I can understand where his desire to retaliate against her stupidness with violence comes from but those suplexes and other assorted blows to the head definitely aren't helping make her any smarter. In fact he might be the whole cause of her rampant idiocy since they're childhood friends... :D
LOL. the amount of stupid is just..........MIND BOGGLING
Dumb doesn't even begin to desribe that girl.
If:
Aito + Meisei = Meisei + Ecchi

Then:
Aito = Meisei + Ecchi - Meisei

In short:
Aito = Ecchi
Reading hundred chapters of MangakaAssistant before this, it's kinda hard to not to think A-kun is Meisei before he became a mangaka, haha...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics