Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 117votes)

ReRe Hello

Alt Names: alt リリハロalt ReReハロalt ReReRe
Author: Minami Touko
Artist: Minami Touko
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ririko lost her mother when she was five, and has helped out her father ever since. Her father raised his two children alone, and eventually started his own handyman business. Ririko is now a normal teenager in high school. But then one day, something horrible happens...

Go to ReRe Hello Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

117 Comments

Can Rui be mine? I promise I will feed him and love him and take him on walks...

But really, he's so cute. >w<

Feel the warmth, motherf@ckers! So god damn lovely. Thanks for the scans!

edit: Girl stalker detected!!

scaredplz.gifNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Feel the warmth, motherf@ckers! So god damn lovely. Thanks for the scans!

edit: Girl stalker detected!!

He gets bonus points for calling that girl annoying! XD

Chapter 5 was written excellently, no unnecessary conflict and some progress...sweet sweet vanilla progressali_027.gif

Yep, I like this quite a bit :3

This is like Kuro Ouji, but with 98% less BS.

Yeah, I'm getting along with this one.  Agree about the heroine, she's a good sort but not ridiculous.

This is a good shoujo heroine. Not stupid, not perfect, not that fake "ugly-but-still-hot". Just a normal girl that's a little tougher than average with a gentle heart.

I love shoujo manga like these

KAWAIII!!

>w< It's so cute! :D Thank you guys so much for translating this <3

I just have one objection~ ( ';w;') On page 22 of chapter 2, Kubo says, "If you understand... can you bring that dan ball?"
Dan ball = ダンボール = cardboard = cardboard box (which we see in the last panel, when Ririko's standing there in shock of his niceness.)

I love that you guys are being so kind by translating and uploading this for us, but I just hope that you guys are making sure to check the trans! >w<
Chibi Manga always puts out such fantastic scanlations, so I was a little sad that you guys didn't catch that one >w<

Hope to see more!!! :))

hi there ^^

thanks for it. dont worry we will do our best to  improve them :D

>w< It's so cute! :D Thank you guys so much for translating this <3

I just have one objection~ ( ';w;') On page 22 of chapter 2, Kubo says, "If you understand... can you bring that dan ball?"
Dan ball = ダンボール = cardboard = cardboard box (which we see in the last panel, when Ririko's standing there in shock of his niceness.)

I love that you guys are being so kind by translating and uploading this for us, but I just hope that you guys are making sure to check the trans! >w<
Chibi Manga always puts out such fantastic scanlations, so I was a little sad that you guys didn't catch that one >w<

Hope to see more!!! :))

The end of chapter two is adorable. His tsun exterior is breaking haha.

Good stuff

I like Minami Touko, and this first chapter is pretty nice. Both MCs are likeable anyway. Thanks Chibi manga!
I like the main characters~ The girl's responsible and hardworking, and the guy's cute XD This looks promising~
btw, that little bro, so cute too, "Devote one's self to callousness."

Thankyou Chibi Manga!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics