Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 419votes)

Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai.

Alt Names: alt 八云小姐想要喂食alt 八雲さんは餌づけがしたいalt Yakumo-san wants to feed.
Author: Satomi U
Artist: Satomi U
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Cute romantic comedy manga about a widow named Shuuko Yakumo who enjoys cooking food for a baseball playing teenager named Shouhei Yamato.
Go to Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? New Window Meimeii
  • 17 Replies

1008 Comments

Does she not have a job? Did her husband leave her enough money to live off of for the rest of her life, or maybe she's being supported by family

This actually made me google the capacity of a human stomach, which is normally 1-2 liters and maximum 3-4 liters. Assuming 1 normal bowl is half a litre he hits the max capacity for an adult... and his bowls look more like 3/4 up to one litre each.

Literally unreadable

Like most things that's just in general.

My brother when he was a teenager could eat 16 tacos (home made, not small fast food type) as well as the rice and beans as side dishes.

After college I had a good friend that was 6' 5" tall and an athlete. We went to an all you can eat buffet twice and after the second time they banned him. He could eat more than 8 fully loaded plates of food from the buffet.

My sister on the other hand would claim to be starving and wouldn't be able to finish 2 tacos.

How much differing people can eat varies greatly. And some people can eat a LOT. Athletes in particular are able to consume much larger quantities of food on a regular basis in general.

Damn Im late. Followed for thic thirsty widow.

I found raws for the first 2 volumes.

Spoiler

This reminds me A LOT of Maison Ikkoku, but instead they visibly show they like each other instead of her being a bitch to him for 3/4s of the story like Kyoko was to Godai. XD

If you want to know why I think it's like Maison Ikkoku:

Spoiler

He knows going to her every night is something he can't tell people.  It is pretty clear there is something here...Do not get the term milf though. She has no kids.  She is trying to fuck one though.

Well, Yamato isn't a ronin student, there are no wacky neighbors and no tennis teacher to try to NTR him.

I think what reminds me most of Maison Ikkoku is the apron and the hair. Then when you read that she's a widow, you can't help but make a parallel.

But the rest of the setting is nothing alike. These are just homage to Rumiko Takahashi I think.

kyoko19.gif

People throw NTR around too much. That was never the case with Kyoko, Mitaka, and Godai. It was a love triangle and nothing more.

Spoiler

This reminds me A LOT of Maison Ikkoku, but instead they visibly show they like each other instead of her being a bitch to him for 3/4s of the story like Kyoko was to Godai. XD

Well, Yamato isn't a ronin student, there are no wacky neighbors and no tennis teacher to try to NTR him.

I think what reminds me most of Maison Ikkoku is the apron and the hair. Then when you read that she's a widow, you can't help but make a parallel.

But the rest of the setting is nothing alike. These are just homage to Rumiko Takahashi I think.

kyoko19.gif

Spoiler

If you want to know why I think it's like Maison Ikkoku:

Spoiler

This actually made me google the capacity of a human stomach, which is normally 1-2 liters and maximum 3-4 liters. Assuming 1 normal bowl is half a litre he hits the max capacity for an adult... and his bowls look more like 3/4 up to one litre each.

You're way overestimating the size of those bowls (and ignoring that a bowl of rice has a fair amount of air in it).

The only bowls in japan which reach the kind of sizes you're estimating are ramen bowl, and ramen bowls these are not.

They're standard japanese rice bowls (~300ml), note that they're roughly the same size as the soup bowl (250~300ml). The author just has trouble with object scale.

Literally unreadable

Ah, but how much space is there in human digestive track overall? Imagine how much time he has to spend on the crapper every day. 

I wish I had a cute neighbor milf to cook me food.

And 8 bowls of rice every day = constipation.

Literally unreadable

3. I ship it

Fair enough

Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson...

Whoa, the Maison Ikkoku references all over the place.

Widow, Apron, White dog...

Someone knows their classics. Maison Ikkoku is only 30 years old after all.

But the mascot on the apron is wrong...

Don't worry New Rice-Cooker-chan! I'm sure someday senpai will notice you! :)

I wonder how much 60k Yen is in Norwegian Krone?

Haven't seen that scan group upload for a while, maybe I'm just missing them.

Was it the hikki sibling? Damn i missed it (and the comment section)

Whoa, I can actually feed my milf addiction in a healthy way with this.

Followed.

I agree to this, now I cant wait for the doujinshi new chapter to come out. 

Dude's hungry and she's thirsty! Watch out, bud. Teenage boys are wolves but widows are straight lethal.

She has a secret she can't tell anyone.

"I'm gonna fuck that kid."

Whoa, I can actually feed my milf addiction in a healthy way with this.

Followed.

It's all cute and good, until it takes usagi drop route

1. they aren't related

2. she's lonely and sees her ex husband in him

3. I ship it

google?

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=NOK&To=JPY

I was actually referenceing a scan/trans group who replaced any money talk with the Norwegian Krone equivalent. As part of the groups ongoing theme/joke.
It's all cute and good, until it takes usagi drop route

I wonder how much 60k Yen is in Norwegian Krone? Haven't seen that scan group upload for a while, maybe I'm just missing them.

google?

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=NOK&To=JPY

There's nothing romantic about it.  It's just an older woman finding a son figure in her neighbor.

Oh, I'm sure everyone here will agree.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics