Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.65 - 120votes)

Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Alt Names: alt 回復術士のやり直し~即死魔法とスキルコピーの超越ヒール~alt Kaifuku Jutsushi Yarinaoshi: Sokushi Mahou to Skill Copy no Chouetsu Healalt Redo of Healer
Author: Tsukiyo Rui
Artist: Haga Souken
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The MC is an ordinary village boy who was given OP healing powers that reset the target to it's natural state. Unfortunately, using this power to heal causes him to feel all the pain the target went through, so the MC refuses to use his power.

He is then locked up by the other heroes, drugged and conditioned to heal in exchange for more drugs. He eventually develops resistance to the drugs, regains his sanity and manages to obtain an OP power allowing to "heal" the world and reset time to before he became a hero.

Ths time round he will use his OP healing powers to obtain a harem and revenge on the other heroes from the previous timeline.

Serialized in Young Ace UP. RAW:
https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000049/
Go to Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Web Novel New Window shizuku kyun
  • 0 Replies

119 Comments

I had thought this was going to be a revenge and mind break harem.

But instead I got:

Spoiler

Oh great, another "hey guise wouldnt it be HILARIOUS if we made the MC OP through like, healing powers or something?! LOL XD AMIRITE???"

Theres several other manga with the EXACT SAME FUCKING CLICHE.

In the first place theres nothing wrong with making a MC that is good at swords or magic...its the execution. The whole "lol suddenly you are OP" bit, followed by "lol MC has no personality but every girl instantly starts lusting for his cock anyway" and "none of the girls are memorable except for their breast size or revealing clothes".

This author only has these kind of stories. I tried reading some of the LNs, but couldn't stomach them after only a few chapters. 

oh great the demon lord is a waifu? demon lord waifu fuck yeah

yes and de mc already make her his woman

The MC has such a punchable face

I vote to have her called Spell Hero. Not specifically Magic, but at least it isn't technique which doesn't flow off the tongue

Krul Tepes will always be mine

It would be better if they just explained his power was more like to turn back time or something lol. Well that's closer to what it really is (Kinda like Tatsuya from Mahouka's healing, only EVEN MORE OP).

Except turning back time only explains the standard heal. It doesn't explain his "upgrade", "simulation", or "corruption" heals, which btw, none of those should be considered heals... (Maybe upgrade... maybe)

love how they fit every op skill just adding heal to it...

It would be better if they just explained his power was more like to turn back time or something lol. Well that's closer to what it really is (Kinda like Tatsuya from Mahouka's healing, only EVEN MORE OP). 

love how they fit every op skill just adding heal to it...

This actually got an ok for batoto?

I mean this is  basically maou no hajimekata without the thinking ability of the MC. 

well for those who read this is just a general warning just to let you know what you are getting into.

Spoiler

Even better, he could have gotten revenge right then and there but NOPE. Gotta time-travel.

This actually got an ok for batoto?

I mean this is  basically maou no hajimekata without the thinking ability of the MC. 

well for those who read this is just a general warning just to let you know what you are getting into.

Spoiler

In the novel the demon lord is a girl with silver hair... isn't this a downgrade?

You got your wish!

There are far more lewder titles on Batoto that get a pass and no one bats an eye, while more tame ones are than this is apparently too "adult" for a mature audience even with that clear as day red band mature warning on the page or the "smut" tag that apparently doesn't matter, and thus gets deleted...I don't know what their criteria is, but it's kinda all over the place.

The criteria is how "loud" they can bitch about it, all it takes is some asshole getting too much attention to ruin something for the rest of us.

I feel I should be reading this on a hentai site, not Batato.

There are far more lewder titles on Batoto that get a pass and no one bats an eye, while more tame ones are than this is apparently too "adult" for a mature audience even with that clear as day red band mature warning on the page or the "smut" tag that apparently doesn't matter, and thus gets deleted...I don't know what their criteria is, but it's kinda all over the place.

Oh great, another "hey guise wouldnt it be HILARIOUS if we made the MC OP through like, healing powers or something?! LOL XD AMIRITE???"

thats why its called a cliche bro

So they establish that it sucks to be a healer but its still a jump to get from there to drugged slave hero. I hope it is explained why that route was chosen over painkillers and mental support. 

Like Arcenciel,  a slave is just going to heal the enemy at the worst time for the party.  

That's exactly what he should do. And it could have been a funny one-shot.

How the author portrays and executes this is retarded, but the premise is interesting.

Followed for now.

everyone know that chapter 0 usually stands for oneshot or you can call it as a trial chapter... if somehow the oneshot caught any publisher interest then it has a chance to be serialized...

Except this is a LN adaptation and thus that doesnt apply.

what the fuck is the point of the story if in chapter 0 he manages to escape and get revenge on his captor/torturer?

the author fucked up.

everyone know that chapter 0 usually stands for oneshot or you can call it as a trial chapter... if somehow the oneshot caught any publisher interest then it has a chance to be serialized...

I feel I should be reading this on a hentai site, not Batato.

what the fuck is the point of the story if in chapter 0 he manages to escape and get revenge on his captor/torturer?

the author fucked up.

In the first place theres nothing wrong with making a MC that is good at swords or magic...its the execution. The whole "lol suddenly you are OP" bit, followed by "lol MC has no personality but every girl instantly starts lusting for his cock anyway" and "none of the girls are memorable except for their breast size or revealing clothes".

So they establish that it sucks to be a healer but its still a jump to get from there to drugged slave hero. I hope it is explained why that route was chosen over painkillers and mental support. 

Like Arcenciel,  a slave is just going to heal the enemy at the worst time for the party.  

artistic liberty? i mean i didn't read the novel so you tell me if it's an upgrade or a downgrade

In the novel the demon lord is a girl with silver hair... isn't this a downgrade?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics