Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 493votes)

Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu

Alt Names: alt 異世界魔王と召喚少女の奴隷魔術alt 異世界魔王與召喚少女的奴隸魔術alt 이세계마왕과 소환소녀의 노예마술alt The Other World Demon King and the Summoning Girl’s Slave Magic
Author: Murasaki Yukiya
Artist: Fukuda Naoto & Tsurusaki Takahiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In regards to the MMORPG Cross Reverie,

Sakamoto Takuma boasted an overwhelming strength that was enough for him to be called the [Demon King] by the other players.
One day, he gets summoned to another world with his appearance in the game.
There, there are two people that insist “I am the real summon master.”
Takuma gets slave-turning magic used for summoned beasts cast on him by the girls –
However, the peculiar ability {Magic Reflection} was invoked! The ones that were turned to slaves were the girls!
Takuma was bewildered. He’s the strongest magician but, he doesn’t have any communication skills.
Panicking, the first words that came out were the ones that he used inside the game role playing the Demon King!?
“I’m amazing you say? Of course I am. I am Diablo……The one feared as the Demon King!”
This is the story the Demon King (acting) that would soon inspire the world and his other world adventure that he plunges through with his absolute strength, raise the curtain!

Adapted from the novel of the same name.
Go to Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu Commentless chapter's New Window Izaya ∞
  • 5 Replies
Topic Is this hentai New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 7 Replies
Topic page 15 in chapter 25.1 is untranslated New Window c4on
  • 0 Replies
Topic How long? New Window WIRADESA
  • 1 Replies
Topic Raw New Window odin007
  • 1 Replies

1110 Comments

I get the feeling the author is a recovering nerd that had too many fantasies about his video games. Like, I get that he's supposed to be freaked out NEET stuck in a powerful body, but holy shit this dialogue is terrible. Half of these lines look like they were unironically ripped straight out of a hentai. It's a decent premise, but I think the author's dick is driving too much of the creative processs.

Welcome to the world of web novels. Strip away the premise and, more often than not, pure shit remains.

I get the feeling the author is a recovering nerd that had too many fantasies about his video games. Like, I get that he's supposed to be freaked out NEET stuck in a powerful body, but holy shit this dialogue is terrible. Half of these lines look like they were unironically ripped straight out of a hentai. It's a decent premise, but I think the author's dick is driving too much of the creative processs.

Remember you lose alot in translation, and the translated lines are effectively the translators words not the authors lol japanese translation isnt a literal thing, i would know im a translator :P

fantasy story to enjoy them dont compare them to reality, or you will allways find them childish and boring rather just enjoy and dont think to much of why,

mainly  those developments partly done by recipy of lots of sexapeal(because, yes, sex sells, just look at any ads they use it for anything) and partly somewhat decent story that can grab some interest.

Mix it of with some wishes and ideals of the author and editor.

You end up with most fantasy storys:P

thats why enjoy and read and have fun. I read stuff, so i can enjoy it and have fun reading the stories, without takeing it to serious.

It's hard not to love Diablo. He pulls of the straight man and the foil at the same time. He manages to be perfectly cool on the outside but his inner monologue is just so stupid. MC's in this genera tend to be either overly betta or murder happy lunatics. Diablo winds up rather well balanced with his RP and hidden NEET thoughts.

Spoiler

lol

um the chapters are still out of order in the reader(though they appear fine in the listing) maybe renaming part 1 as chapter x.0 fixes it?(or you could have part 1 as x.1 and part 2 as x.2)

I reported the problem in the appropriate QC topic on the forums.  Some of the chapters were given the same sort number, which is probably the cause of the problem.

. . . and fixed.

For those who don't know what that is in the ch4.2 credits:

I frakking lost it after chapter 3-4. Followed.

ch 4 part 2 is released on 10/14

aye!! ill be waiting for the release :3 i really wanna see him kicking those bast*rds bu*ts

Diablo is a surprisingly good protagonist. I had my doubts with the setting but its not bad at all.

my first impression "pfft... reeks of cliche-ness, wait a minute... elf... with boobs!?" then i remembered what my grandpa said "when in doubt, just click follow" ... BOOM! followed.

can someone tell me the order to read it? i'm a little bit lost here

Just follow the numbers, site messes it up a little bit. Putting chapter 3.2 after 2.2 when it should be 3.1.

can someone tell me the order to read it? i'm a little bit lost here

Diablo-kun is less cool with his monologue.

Probably the point. :P

Removing the space before the second number should make the reader work correctly, 3.2 went to 4.1 very smoothly.

um the chapters are still out of order in the reader(though they appear fine in the listing) maybe renaming part 1 as chapter x.0 fixes it?(or you could have part 1 as x.1 and part 2 as x.2)

ch 4 part 2 is released on 10/14
While on the list here, the chapters appear to be in the correct order, however when you go into the reader, the part 2s for each chapter come before the part 1s, which makes it very confusing to read if you don't notice it.
Please fix.

Been wondering when this would update, and you leave us with another cliffhanger? I need MOAR!

I am not certain, but I believe manga is up-to-date now. If I am not mistaken, these chapters cover volume 1 of the novels, and there are currently only 3 volumes of the novels.

Again, not certain, but I think that is right.

Good Guy Diablo lol

Diablo-kun is less cool with his monologue.

Been wondering when this would update, and you leave us with another cliffhanger? I need MOAR!

well... NEED MOAR CHAPTER!

Yeah the order is kind of messed up, when you read the chapters together it goes from for example part 1 to part 2 of the next chapter instead of part 2 of that chapter. Read chapter 2 part 1 and next chapter was chapter 3 part 2.

Hmmm interesting....

I'd like to see more of this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics