Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 231votes)

No Game No Life

Alt Names: alt ノーゲーム・ノーライフalt No Game No Lifealt نه بازی نه زندگی
Author: Kamiya Yuu
Artist: Hiiragi Mashiro & Kamiya Yuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The internet is full of rumors about the Neet and Hikikomori genius gamer siblings Sora and Shiro. The two go as far as to refer to the world as a "shit game", but then one day a young man calling himself "God" summons them to parallel universe. There, God has forbidden war, and "everything is to be settled with games". Yes, even the national borders. Driven into a corner by other species, the 'human species' is down to its last city. Can Sora and Shiro, these related failures of society, become the saviors of humankind in this parallel world?
Go to No Game No Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Living in Game" series ! New Window yariel
  • 18 Replies
Topic Story fails in logic, fails in quality. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic About the Anime associated with this manga New Window DaoFox
  • 15 Replies
Topic General (About Story so far...) New Window LoLImBored
  • 1 Replies
Topic General (Thoughts about Story so far...) New Window LoLImBored
  • 2 Replies

309 Comments

@Nobuyuki ...
Derek put this here only for notification about the manga existence ...
he didn't said about translate it or something ...
I appreciate this tough, so I can tag "follow" and waiting in case someone taking the translation ...
derek, are you playing dumb with me and most batoto's users?? where's the chapter??! it's not funnt at all, dumbass
I give description from Baka-Update ...
I hope this will be cool like "Mondaijitachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo" ...
so what ?
I loves titties, so sue me ...

hmm, there's LN translation at Baka Tsuki ...
the manga it's self has just started and haven't reach 1 vol tankubon yet ...
the author have experience in making ecchi matter (not H) ...
the artist seems newb tough ... I kinda hope the art won't get as bad as Campione or IS ...
seems no one takes this as their translation project yet ...
so this just an info about the manga start ...
You assholes will read anything for titties. Even something with no released chaoters.
No chapters, no follo...wait...102 follows already? But there's no chapters!! Not even a description!
ecchi + fantasy, just what I want
interesting title and cover...i will give it a try
New series we're doing that started in this month's Comic Alive.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics