Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 86votes)

Hajimete no Aku

Alt Names: alt はじめてのあくalt 天才恶少年alt J博士的恶之道alt My First Evilalt MY First Mr. Akuno
Author: Fujiki Shun
Artist: Fujiki Shun
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the spring of Kyoko's first year in high school, Eiko, a girl like a sister to her, returns with her younger brother, Jiro.
The return isn't that big of a deal, but Jiro (self-proclaimed super mad scientist) has it in his head that he wants to operate on Kyoko! And, what's even more, the two of them are actually high ranking members of an evil organization on the run from the heroes of justice!
As if high school didn't have enough problems already, now she has to deal with these two living with her.
Go to Hajimete no Aku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Favorite Character New Window shoushikochou
  • 0 Replies
Topic Wondering about Shinonome´s speech pattern! And more!! New Window Suwa
  • 10 Replies
Topic Explicit? New Window TRMshadow
  • 4 Replies

169 Comments

I take back what I said before.

Looks like shit got even realer.
Finally a chance for Kyouko's total rehaul under the evil science of Jiro! but yeah, this is fucked up .__.
Whoa Jiro's Father is pretty serious when it comes to being evil huh,and i almost forgot what evil was.
New prediction
Spoiler
I wonder if Jiro become an Akumetsu?
Super Saiyaaaaaaan. Kyaaahhhhhh DIE Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
True meaning of EVIL: "Every Villain Is Lemon"
Well, that escallated quickly...
normally... she couldn't had survived this, she was already hurt real bad... and you could see how she was stabbed and stabbed and stabbed clearly...

so either it was something like a dream or illusion, what would've been lame... or ... something else...

but it's pretty cool.
My goodness, what happened to the light hearted comedy?
Jesus Christ that was out of nowhere. I am going to be really sad if she actually dies :(.
VanderDeckenIX NOPE... YOU CAN'T ... LOL SUDDEN TWIST ... LIKE A SUPRISE BUTT FIST SEX
Well that escalated quickly.
Whoa. Did not see that coming.
Obviously what happens is
Spoiler
well.. that happened fast
Well, that got real dark real quick.
did anyone see that coming???
Um... the name of the organization is "KILL EM ALL", ne? And that's what he is doing.
now that this manga is near the end, i feel like i hate all the main chars, maybe except for the evil ones. gogo Jiro's dad, kill'em all !!!
wow his dad must be the only evil person in this manga o.0
It's blatantly obvious Dad just wants Jiro to make his own decision.

Awesome Inazuma Kick though
how EVIL!!! Jiro's dad
Spoiler
sad day cant believve this will end :/
Some advice Jiro
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics