Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 32votes)

Hana Haru

Alt Names: alt 하나의 하루
Author: Seok Woo
Artist: Seok Woo
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A werewolf love for a human girl In a cold winter, little girl Hana and her family found a boy covered in blood, the boy is a werewolf baby. They picked up the boy, named him Haru, treated him and accepted him as a family member. A human girl and a werewolf boy who grew up over time. From now on their story begins.

Raw: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=694805
Go to Hana Haru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

43 Comments

aaand I guess this is where I start hating the female mc again

who needs a senpai when you have a haru?

seriously

Compared to Orange Marmalade, I like more the protagonists on this one. Haru is cute, sweet and expressive. 

Though I guess that's just me having a weak spot for characters with very strong sense of loyalty and love. xD

/delete/

I can see where this is going. Forbidden love, with a hint of beastiality or something.

I guess it's some parable about slavery. Because any way you see it, the werewolves are slaves.

In my opinion,

In a way the feel of unrequited love,this story gives is pretty impressive.I'm eagerly waiting for the story's next chapter.

In a way the feel of unrequited love,this story gives is pretty impressive.I'm eagerly waiting for the story's next chapter.

Ahhhh I knew this style was familiar.Its been quite a few years since Orange Marmalade ended. Welp, I look forward to more updates!

Probably that guys ww, (the one she has a crush on). Probably not gonna happen but im hoping for some BL xd

Man they fit each other so well ='(

The new werewolf looks really cool and strong.

Thankyou for translating~~

Nothing better for a love story than the subjugation of an entire race

The pink werewolf and the small one were referred to as "she" this chapter... I'm pretty sure they're actually male though...? (just based on looks and how they were talking about girls in ch3)

Yeah I screwed it up hehe that's what happens when you don't translate everything in one go. I'll fix it sometime soon, but for now just think that the random girls in the story are clueless and gender unaware :')
Keep it up guys. I love your translation and this series.
These ppl stole the series T.T, but we were nice and said "issokay mah dudes you can has it" and that's how they overtook our series

The pink werewolf and the small one were referred to as "she" this chapter... I'm pretty sure they're actually male though...? (just based on looks and how they were talking about girls in ch3)

I can see where this is going. Forbidden love, with a hint of beastiality or something.

I guess it's some parable about slavery. Because any way you see it, the werewolves are slaves.

The art.....orange marmalade - yo!

translation is rough but better than nothing

orange marmalade werewolf version?...

Sounds like another marmalade but with more direct and honest love story. Gotta love this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics