Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 51votes)

Watashi no Shounen (Takano Hitomi)

Alt Names: alt 私の少年alt 나의 소년alt My Boyalt Watashi no Shounenalt 我的少年
Author: Takano Hitomi
Artist: Takano Hitomi
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Satoko Tawada is an office worker. She's almost 30 years old, but she still hasn't been able to find happiness in her life. Fate brings her with Mashu Hayami, a beautiful 12-year-old boy whom she finds practicing soccer all by himself in the park. Out of a whim, she decides to help Mashu with his practice, with her knowledge of soccer at her disposal. As they practice together on an everyday routine, the two eventually develop an emotional bond. When Satoko's ex-boyfriend deceives her, Mashu gladly comforts her. And when Satoko learns of Mashu's mostly absent parents, she starts to concern herself with his personal life. The two lonely souls find common ground and develop an emotional bond that transcends their age difference and circumstances. With this newfound bond, new feelings start to sprout within Satoko. Are these feelings that of maternity? Or is it something else?
Go to Watashi no Shounen (Takano Hitomi) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

64 Comments

Thank you for translating this. It is so good.

It's so cute and heart-warming to see her taking care of a neglected kid... I hope this doesn't become some weird shouta thing :S

His classmate seems like a good girl too, even if she has trouble speaking up against her friends.

No it wont be weird. But still shota thing. Lol.
But even me doesnt wanna romance in this series. Still prefer platonic and heartwarming thing of the two.
And yes nao is one very good girl, if only this is a nornal shoujo comic I'd be rooting for her.

Who should I be cheering on? I'm so confused.

It's so cute and heart-warming to see her taking care of a neglected kid... I hope this doesn't become some weird shouta thing :S

His classmate seems like a good girl too, even if she has trouble speaking up against her friends.

Don't introduce another girl! Fuck the shipping is becoming complicated!

I loved the other girl

cute as hell

Also I think boss dude actually has some feelings for our protagonist.

...and seems like he's channeling it in a VERY, very irritating way :') Really feels like I wanna bitch-slap him at that 'dinner' scene, it's so WTF. It's as if he really wanna show to her

Spoiler

Sorry I'm just really irritated at that dinner scene, gotta hold back till seeing more of his and her back story :'> 

Don't introduce another girl! Fuck the shipping is becoming complicated!

Super thank you to all scanlation team. I thought you abandoned this series T.T

ooohh... this is actually good...

i'm i guy yet i actually like this manga even if this is a josei- wait, what?... its not?... its a seinen???... really?...

dude really?

real men read manly Shojo like Say I Love you and Kimi Ni todoke

Based little girl saving this manga from being illegal.

Not that Im against the ss route mind you.

Also I think boss dude actually has some feelings for our protagonist.

THIS.

Spoiler

yeah my bad

Spoiler

its a seinen???... really?...

it won an award among male audience...lol

ooohh... this is actually good...

i'm i guy yet i actually like this manga even if this is a josei- wait, what?... its not?... its a seinen???... really?...

Thank you very much anon and Hot Chocolate! T_T 

I don't even know this series at first, I know it first because I saw a merchandise from this series and thought it's beautiful, so I search for the series and it's... beautiful ;v;)d

[...] these two has relationship as two lonely persons being platonic friends rather than mother-son like relationship (sometimes satoko acts like one in the future but that's kinda natural), unlike usagi drop which was parenthood story and suddenly turned south lol [...]

THIS.

Spoiler

Thnks so much /a/nonymous & Hot Chocolate Scans ♥

Please do not throw! Manga is incredible!

That boy actually has a pretty good smile. no homo

Been awhile since I read Usagi Drop, but if I remember it correctly, it took 24 chapters before the time skip and it wasn't until the end that the story went... badly.

well, so far this story still has 16chapters lol I hope that won't be the case.

The difference is that clearly in here mashuu still has a dad, and these two has relationship as two lonely persons being platonic friends rather than mother-son like relationship (sometimes satoko acts like one in the future but that's kinda natural), unlike usagi drop which was parenthood story and suddenly turned south lol

and yeah, as far as I read this, this story is really good. Thank you so much for translating this manga.

Loli inbound gonna fuck up some shit

it feels like Usagi Drop

Spoiler

Been awhile since I read Usagi Drop, but if I remember it correctly, it took 24 chapters before the time skip and it wasn't until the end that the story went... badly.

I-I need more of this! The story is beautiful. Thanks for translating and keep it up!

Hmm this is good...

it feels like Usagi Drop

Spoiler

THE /SS/ BRIGADE IS HERE!

i hope this is maternal. i have such a soft spot for maternal/paternal stories :(

according to the sinopsis i read its gonna go from that to borderline pedoness

im still on it, it seems serious and not fanservicey so ill enjoy it

This was really nice. Im waiting for more.

Wow, very interesting and it's only chapter 1. Thank you so much for the upload.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics