Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 162votes)

Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

Alt Names: alt A Wild Last Boss Appeared!alt 野生のラスボスが現れた!alt 야생의 라스트보스가 나타났다!
Author: Hazuki Tsubasa
Artist: Firehead
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It was in the year 2800 of the Midgard calendar. Back then, there was a Overlord who once reigned supreme and had reached the very brink of subduing the world.

Her name was Lufasu Mafaalu, a great woman dreaded as the Black-Winged Overlord.

She was too strong, too fast, and too beautiful…

However, she was defeated by Heroes who opposed her ferocity, and her ambition was brought to an end.

――or so went the story of our protagonist’s in-game character, whose body he now possesses for some reason in a world 200 years after Lufasu’s downfall. Follow our protagonist as he becomes unnecessarily feared by his surroundings and unnecessarily worshiped by his former subordinates as he―or now she―cheerfully travels around this fantasy world.

Japanese Raw:
http://comic-earthstar.jp/detail/wildlastboss/
Go to Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 2 Replies

233 Comments

Okay this is a real spoiler for your last question,

Spoiler

how much have to read to get to that moment??

Spoiler

Actually this is a quite literally disguised high fantasyThis story is more of a mystery with questions like those.

Spoiler

Okay this is a real spoiler for your last question,

Spoiler

Okay, now I'm really excited about this manga (And the LN). I've been looking forward to reading something like

Spoiler
for a while now.

liking everything about this so far

I demand MOAR Male gender bender Isekai!! MOAR I SAY!

It's a fun read, really is... But why would they go with "game world became real" premice? Makes no sense. It's not even usual isekai "lazy to explain shit - here's you typical sword and magic world", they just added work on themselves.
Just think - instead of wasting few pages manga could have short prologue with epic battle with overlord. Then revival after 200 years. What we got is an explaination of some game we will not care like ever.
And what would you want to read more, internal monologue of some ordinary nerd, or internal thoughts of a badass former ruler with insane charisma?

Actually this is a quite literally disguised high fantasyThis story is more of a mystery adventure with questions like those.

Spoiler

Okay this is a real spoiler for your last question, so read at your own risk,

Spoiler

I kind of wish for the game to really exist. I mean: game changing event made by player, story build by players, what can I ask more?

To a limited degree eve online has that, corps rule about big parts of space and have fortified stations and there are epic wars and people spying on others and it has nice trading. If combat and meaning and stuff wasn't so boring it would be a cool game. But reading about eve tends to be more fun than playing it at least for me.

(For people who are into role playing some private servers for rpgs could support stuff like that, I played UO on a private server for some time and with limited amounts of players and active gms you can have players ruling the cities and if you want you can let them found new cities or let stuff be destroyed etc. Though that of course all requires work beforehand if you want to change the map.)

You'll be in for a surprise then since that world is exactly the opposite of your prejudiced view, the world actually do have depth.

And you haven't read or understood my post, aren't you?

I'm not overtly familiar with MMORPG's, but can someone tell me are there ones where you can play as a raid boss? I've seen that in Overlord and Isekai Maou, and now here...

This question makes me think of MegaTokyo, which is the most Japanese styled comic I can recall reading. It has a whole subplot based around a MMO that does dynamic avatar growth. You could become ruler of a nation, or the final boss and destroyer of the world. Heck, your character could get pregnant, and, apparently, they live lives even when you are not playing the game.

I wonder why that comic never got attention, do they not have their own thriving group of illegal scanlations? Does nobody have interest in things made from the West? I don't know how the system works, but it seems like everyone and their dog can just start writing and end up with an anime over there.

Liking this so far. It was a simple and straight-forward reason why they made it a genderbender (dude wanted to look at his cute girl avatar while gaming), but I'm glad they gave us one at the very least, unlike many other series that just shoehorned it in along the lines of "You're a girl in another world now! No reason in particular, just because. Don't ask questions, just go along with it."

Dont we have enough Isekai series lately?

I am seeing new one each week.

Like enabling a drug addict. Everybody know it's bad for the body, but they just keep coming back to get their fix. These publishers make great dealers. Am I getting an itch? I feel an itch coming on. It only stops momentarily when I click the follow button.

異世界召喚が多すぎて女神様がぶちギレました I think. It's chapters are quite short but mostly a fun and light read. Unfortunately untranslated. I remember a typical vampire meeting a sun god (oops) and a bunch of medieval knights joining JSDF. I also remember a dark elf, a human princess, a former emperor, a cat girl samurai?, a dwarf girl? and possible more living in modern Japan.   

For anyone that would want to search for it later on net, this is what i found after some searching

In romaji name would be something like  "Isekai Shōkan ga Ōsugite Megami-sama ga Buchigiremashita"

Author Mukai Yudate

Artist : Ichiyan

Publisher : Famitsu Bunko

And no, unfortunately, no matter how hard i looked, couldn't find it translated anywhere

It's a fun read, really is... But why would they go with "game world became real" premice? Makes no sense. It's not even usual isekai "lazy to explain shit - here's you typical sword and magic world", they just added work on themselves.Just think - instead of wasting few pages manga could have short prologue with epic battle with overlord. Then revival after 200 years. What we got is an explaination of some game we will not care like ever.And what would you want to read more, internal monologue of some ordinary nerd, or internal thoughts of a badass former ruler with insane charisma?

You'll be in for a surprise then since that world is exactly the opposite of your prejudiced view, the world actually do have depth.

I have never heard about it getting licensed... CMIIW though. I think he meant about the one when the author refused the novel to be translated? That being said I read on novelupdate that the author is now fine with the novel being translated, and furthermore someone seems to be picking it up already.

Oh, that's good news, then, if someone is picking it up

I just worry when licenses are mentioned nowadays since Seven Seas always holds series hostage (even if they have dropped them, which they are apt to do) and j-novel club just picks up licenses, sends C&Ds for anything tangentially related to the license, and doesn't even publish physical volumes; I honestly didn't expect someone to come in and manage to stoop lower than Seven Seas, but it seems that they have no trouble doing so.

Dont we have enough Isekai series lately?

I am seeing new one each week.

There will never be enough Isekai.

Do you perhaps have a name this ln/wn seems interesting !

異世界召喚が多すぎて女神様がぶちギレました I think. It's chapters are quite short but mostly a fun and light read. Unfortunately untranslated. I remember a typical vampire meeting a sun god (oops) and a bunch of medieval knights joining JSDF. I also remember a dark elf, a human princess, a former emperor, a cat girl samurai?, a dwarf girl? and possible more living in modern Japan.   

It's a fun read, really is... But why would they go with "game world became real" premice? Makes no sense. It's not even usual isekai "lazy to explain shit - here's you typical sword and magic world", they just added work on themselves.
Just think - instead of wasting few pages manga could have short prologue with epic battle with overlord. Then revival after 200 years. What we got is an explaination of some game we will not care like ever.
And what would you want to read more, internal monologue of some ordinary nerd, or internal thoughts of a badass former ruler with insane charisma?

I prefer to be a mature gorgeous girl, so I can easy hug any loli.

Lolicon!

BTW. LHT likes Isekais/reincarnation mangas, me too, but not all.(execution manga is shit)

I kind of wish for the game to really exist. I mean: game changing event made by player, story build by players, what can I ask more?

>Last Boss

I thought it was Evil God lol

Not really a fan of gender bender, so not following this one

It seems to largely ignore that aspect of it in the very first chapter. A page at most.

Ha I know this one. Speaking of Isekai, there was one WN/LN? where Amaterasu snapped because of excessive summoning of Japanese people and decided to solved it by summoning back the same amount of other world people every time a summon happened. (Similar to the way Izanagi responded to Izanami.) 

Hopefully there would be a manga for it too. 

Do you perhaps have a name this ln/wn seems interesting !

Ha I know this one. Speaking of Isekai, there was one WN/LN? where Amaterasu snapped because of excessive summoning of Japanese people and decided to solved it by summoning back the same amount of other world people every time a summon happened. (Similar to the way Izanagi responded to Izanami.) 

Hopefully there would be a manga for it too. 

Username checks out.

Ruphas is a tiddy monster though?  And who doesn't want to become a cute girl anyways?  There are only two types of people: people who want to be little girls and people in denial.

>Last Boss

I thought it was Evil God lol

Not really a fan of gender bender, so not following this one

Well, that game had some epic trolling and scams over the years. Ponzi schemes, back stabbings, and Goonswarm vs Bob. Easily up there with the assassination of Lord British in Ultima online and the Corrupted Blood incident in WoW. See, isekai should use assholes from these events. It would make things much more entertaining. 

The Ultima slime terrorist. Planetside funeral airstrike. Falador Massacre. Serenity Now crashing a funeral. Fucking Fansy from EverQuest. The Asheron Call event that literally became an in-game Waco seige except over a fucking crystal.

Sometimes I honestly wonder if the japanese mmorpg scene has ever had these types of trolling incidents and on the frequency we see here.

>Summary say Ruphas

>1st page: Lufasu

:v

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics