Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 104votes)

Shingan no Yuusha

Alt Names: alt 神眼の勇者alt Hero of God Eye
Author: Fast
Artist: Akita Hika
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makoto is a recluse (hikikomori) who gets summoned to another world. After being discarded by the original goddess, another goddess grants him the "Truth Eye" aka "God's Eye". Makoto is now able to see various things, including the past and future.

He then finds a town overrun by zombies, picks up a log, kills the entire town of zombies and rescues three naked girls trapped in a well. After looting the town of valuable he goes to register at an adventurer's guild and is powerful enough to kill a veteran adventurer in one hit. He then uses his OP powers to build a harem in a fantasy world.
Go to Shingan no Yuusha Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

142 Comments

I came for the boobs.

It's looks damn interesting but why only one chapter :D

I cant find the LN

ps: the series doesn't look that bad, but the chuni eye can be excesive and the girls in the last page, well, why they needed to be naked? 

Who said anything about needing them naked?  It was my understanding that boobs are amazing, and most people wanted to see more of them.

I can't really think of any reason why they'd be all naked

PLOT, there is your reason.

You are imposing omniscient as a core concept of what a God is, when most stories and mythologies don't have gods as Omniscient. And obviously in this story they aren't. In this case it's not controversial. The gods in this story are not Omniscient. It might be controversial about whether they should be or not but what they should be isn't relevant to the argument only what the story has indicated to be the case.

Omnipresent and Omnipotent are standards as well. And let me say, very few reach that level. Most gods are personifications of natural events, offspring of primordial beings (and sometimes the beings themselves), mortals elevated to divine status, and so on.

I realize I am perpetuating this off topic argument so I'm stopping now but can't actually delete a post so writing this instead. 

You are imposing omniscient as a core concept of what a God is, when most stories and mythologies don't have gods as Omniscient. And obviously in this story they aren't. In this case it's not controversial. The gods in this story are not Omniscient. It might be controversial about whether they should be or not but what they should be isn't relevant to the argument only what the story has indicated to be the case.

Well the thing is in Greek mythology Tantale offered his son Pelops as food for gods in order to test their omniscience, in Hinduism Sarv-gyataa is the omniscient superior being, and in monotheism god is viewed as omniscient so sorry if you feel I pushed this idea.

Same with some fantasy set-ups like Crom that will know if Conan will die on battlefield or in his bed (like most of people).

The problem with non omniscient gods is that they won't know about their follower doing. No prayers or rituals will touch them in other term faith in this sort of god is almost pointless. Are they really gods or just people or creatures with amazing superpowers.

I see what's your point but it is controversial. One of characteristic of god is to be omniscient. The test is useless because "it" already know what the MC will do. If you already know what a person will do why testing it ? If the test is pointless it means that is just a random gift

It also works with the "bad" summoning thing, that can't be a failure. Why doing a summoning if you already know it will fail ?

(sorry these subjects are not really easy to talk about in a foreign language hope I didn't sound too lame)

It's not secretly powerful. It's obviously powerful. I'm referring to a power that seems weak but is actually powerful if used in some random way the mc somehow happens upon. And unlike a lot of other Isekais he gained it because he passed a test for the goddess that many others had failed instead of just being given it for some random reason.

I see what's your point but it is controversial. One of characteristic of god is to be omniscient. The test is useless because "it" already know what the MC will do. If you already know what a person will do why testing it ? If the test is pointless it means that is just a random gift

It also works with the "bad" summoning thing, that can't be a failure. Why doing a summoning if you already know it will fail ?

(sorry these subjects are not really easy to talk about in a foreign language hope I didn't sound too lame)

神眼 (Shingan)  = god eye ( i really wonder if shingan is the way it must be pronounced)

神眼の勇者 (Shingan no yuusha) = hero of god eye

​You cant really say he have no secretly powerful skill its even on the manga title :P and he gained this skill because god gave him (as in alot of other isekai)

It's not secretly powerful. It's obviously powerful. I'm referring to a power that seems weak but is actually powerful if used in some random way the mc somehow happens upon. And unlike a lot of other Isekais he gained it because he passed a test for the goddess that many others had failed instead of just being given it for some random reason.

He wasn't killed by a truck. Hell he wasn't killed at all.

He didn't even try to hide where he came from.

He wasn't summoned with a bunch of other people.

Having been summoned while alive he wasn't summoned by a country.

He wasn't snubbed by the people he was summoned with.

He didn't get a secretly powerful ability.

He gained his powerful skill by his conscious actions and choice and not just by luck of the draw.

神眼 (Shingan)  = god eye ( i really wonder if shingan is the way it must be pronounced)

神眼の勇者 (Shingan no yuusha) = hero of god eye

​You cant really say he have no secretly powerful skill its even on the manga title :P and he gained this skill because god gave him (as in alot of other isekai)

Somebody reading the novel: What's the drawback for the eyes? She start saying "don't forget, the more you use the eyes" then got cut. (can't be more cliche)

Name one, ONE thing about this that isn't generic isekai garbage.

He wasn't killed by a truck. Hell he wasn't killed at all.

He didn't even try to hide where he came from.

He wasn't summoned with a bunch of other people.

Having been summoned while alive he wasn't summoned by a country.

He wasn't snubbed by the people he was summoned with.

He didn't get a secretly powerful ability.

He gained his powerful skill by his conscious actions and choice and not just by luck of the draw.

Name one, ONE thing about this that isn't generic isekai garbage.

Name another manga where a tiny spindly noodle man uses a log as a weapon.

I can't really think of any reason why they'd be all naked

There will always be people who complain about it. That's not going to change. 

Yes there are, there are also people that complain about the others complaining :P

Isn't that part of being human ? (i put that at the same level as laughing)

I suppose that people really only remember the really good shows back in their times and forget about the garbage surrounding it. This really reminds me of the typical high school girl in love plot. Somehow though, I get less tired of reading those rather than isekai. It's likely the dull cookie-cutter going to another world for no reason at all, with the same generic main character (compared to Konosuba or I guess Isekai Shokudou?). Also, the manga are often promotional material for the light novel and involve a long adventure that will never be truly finished as a manga.

There will always be people who complain about it. That's not going to change. 

Whenever a new genre gains popularity, you always see this. During the trap boom of the late 2000's, there were dozens of new series being released and always there were people who came, read the story, and then sat back and bitched about it. Fact is, right now Isekai and Gyaru are rather popular. So naturally, people complain and suggest that Manga and anime have lost their edge.

Despite this being the norm for decades now (I remember the giant robot craze of the 80's, and the sci fi space craze of the 90's....)

I suppose that people really only remember the really good shows back in their times and forget about the garbage surrounding it. This really reminds me of the typical high school girl in love plot. Somehow though, I get less tired of reading those rather than isekai. It's likely the dull cookie-cutter going to another world for no reason at all, with the same generic main character (compared to Konosuba or I guess Isekai Shokudou?). Also, the manga are often promotional material for the light novel and involve a long adventure that will never be truly finished as a manga.

Don't forget the zombie apocalipse genre boom that we had after 2010

That actually started in 2006 with the publishing of the zombie survival guide. Over the next 4 years it proceeded to get more and more popular, cumulating in the graphic novel walking dead (I remember reading early volumes in 2006-2007) being made. But yeah, there's always some new little fad going on. Right now... Well, hard to say. I think conspiracy theories are trying to make a comeback.

Though I miss the days of the UFO craze. Those were good times. That was mid 90's for me. Coinciding with X-files. Though I usually watched ER more than X-files...
Also, talking about Log kun but not posting the original legendary log...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fQGPZTECYs

I can see E V E R Y T H I N G

Fools! The hero is the log. The others are just supporting characters. ;-)

the log hero, just remember this

ps: the series doesn't look that bad, but the chuni eye can be excesive and the girls in the last page, well, why they needed to be naked? 

This is not the worst there is out ther but not the best either huh..... Well even to me that last page was too much.

>MC is betrayed by a hot woman shortly after being summoned/transported to another world

>has OP stats

>gains an ability allowing to view video game stat screens

>video game mechanics

>saves three hot naked women who will probably become part of his harem

All of this in the first chapter. This is going to be garbage isn't it?

Videogame mechanics alone is enough to be 90% sure a isekai is very bad.

so if you add the rest...well, let's not be optimistic.

This your standard isekai comment section, just a bunch of elitist complaining who awful and generic is the genre and the series itself, yet they still keep coming back every single week to read the new chapter first than anyone else and keep the complaning coming, so yeah most of these guys are either mashochist or tsundere.

I'm here for the plot :D and i'm neither M nor dere. I don't think it's elitist to want better than average

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics