Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 370votes)

Machida-kun no Sekai

Alt Names: alt 町田くんの世界alt 町田君的世界alt Il Mondo di Machidaalt Machida-kun'un Dünyasıalt The World of Machida-kunalt عالم ماتشيدا-كٌن
Author: Ando Yuki
Artist: Ando Yuki
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Machida-kun seems like the perfect brother, son, and student because he loves people. Helpful when he needs to be, but puts himself down when he feels like a total failure. However, the people that surround his daily life are there as a reminder as to why Machida-kun needs no improvements because the people love Machida.

A serialization of Kyou no Machida-kun:
> http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/kyou-no-machida-kun-r9928
Go to Machida-kun no Sekai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion, Machida-kun no Sekai New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

295 Comments

TBH Hinata is the kind of guy you'd trust to take care of your sister forever. You shouldn't be worried Machida. He obviously likes her very much and has a great deal of respect towards you. Go for it!

This is one of those manga that just makes me smile.  Appreciate the new chapter!

Jesus, this is such a feel-good manga. Action and adventure are great, but sometimes you need one of these to calm your soul.

Anikiiiii!!!

Smooth as fuck too

NMIqGIx.png

No stuttering and to the point...

This manga never fails to make my eyes wet.

I want aniki like Machida too.

I want Machida-kun to pat me.

Every chapter is amazing.

Just read it....

Machida is like lesser being of Sakamoto...

Not that its bad thing...

He's just minus the fabulous/over the top/perfect human being but plus the saint/pure part...

It's just feel satisfying to read the MC like Sakamoto and Machida...

Machida acts like a real/normal person in a anime world! Such a nice mc.

the most perceptive and well-minded mc i've ever seen.

watching a person help others as if it's a reflex, and as an audience wanting somebody to help with any turmoils that person might have, only to have that person continuously help others while keeping to himself only increases the audience's love and attachment to said person. seeing someone be strong for others while knowing his or her own fragility - well done.

Another chapter, another reason to like this manga. The conversations just feel so real, like I can imagine actual people talking like that, nothing exaggerated or forced, just real and relatable feelings. Also, Machida kun continues to be best romance MC, way too suave for his own good.

I don't think so, Machida is surreal! Only a Buda could talk like him, he's like the sage of the feelings, a dense sage though.

Another chapter, another reason to like this manga. The conversations just feel so real, like I can imagine actual people talking like that, nothing exaggerated or forced, just real and relatable feelings. Also, Machida kun continues to be best romance MC, way too suave for his own good.

i sort of feel the same, like everything's a few steps away from being a story about some sociopathic murderer

but it's still so lovely =_=

Yeah that's very much the feeling.

Every chapter is soul cleansing.

ikr , just how pure they are ...

Every chapter is soul cleansing.
Herbivore harem.

That was a good chapter.

I get weirdly creepy vibes from this series, something just feels off, like an impending revelation.

i sort of feel the same, like everything's a few steps away from being a story about some sociopathic murderer

but it's still so lovely =_=

I get weirdly creepy vibes from this series, something just feels off, like an impending revelation.

How funny that I get the opposite feeling? But now that you mention it.... I think I'll go back and read between the lines a little.

Thanks for the chapter!

You should read more Ando Yuki xD

What a pleasant read, it's nice to read a story where the main character is so perceptive of others and a genuinely sweet person at heart. I can see why the "award winning" tag is there.

God I love this so much. It's not wild or dramatic and doesn't feature an amazing MC, it just coasts by with a mellow main character that is just eagerly searching for a purpose in his life. I think everyone can relate to this to some degree.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics