Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 463votes)

Domestic na Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 家有女友alt ドメスティックな彼女alt Dome×Kanoalt DomeKanoalt Domestic Girlfriendalt 도메스틱한 그녀alt 도메스틱한 그녀alt عشيقتي من أسرتي
Author: Sasuga Kei
Artist: Sasuga Kei
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tonight, Natsuo loses his virginity. His partner? Her name is Rui and he just met her today after school. She's the one that brought up this whole situation, stating that she wanted to simply gain the knowledge about sex. She does not want to start a relationship, nor does she care about Natsuo. Afterwards, Natsuo feels guilty for losing his virginity to a girl he doesn't even particularly like. Mostly, it makes him feel like he betrayed his crush on his high school teacher: Hina. A quirky love triangle story unfolds as Natsuo, Rui, and Hina all end up becoming part of the same family!
Go to Domestic na Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies
Topic Who will MC ultimately end up with? New Window Nihilsciens
  • 34 Replies
Topic The Alex Thread New Window rockingoldensamurai
  • 5 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion [Spoilers, duh] New Window Evan Dark
  • 26 Replies
Topic Why is it censored all of a sudden? New Window AFriskyJacket
  • 4 Replies
Topic Mother complex? New Window Kyouya
  • 9 Replies

2987 Comments

really though, chance for sex in every chapter.

Mature harem with actual progress, this is flippin wonderful. And the raws look even better. I dont know how this manga wasnt picked up for almost a year.  

who's the girl on the cover? i don't mind spoilers

Spoiler

who's the girl on the cover? i don't mind spoilers

Something has been bothering me.

I have a feeling Rui reminds me of

Spoiler

really though, chance for sex in every chapter.

We have Ch. 31 in Chinese and...THIS MEANS WAR!

Link/ site? I've read up to chapter 30 on dm5.com and the suspense has been killing me.

Nevermind, found it.

We have Ch. 31 in Chinese and...THIS MEANS WAR!

Yes, this manga is exactly what the doctor reccomended.

I actually liked his messy hair. If he takes care of it, it's real fun stroking through and it makes unique more I have enough of straight hair.

Thanks for the work.

That is precisely the excuse for my lazy unkempt hair... Making the girls I know want to stroke it and straight it out, instead of neat straight hair.

I actually liked his messy hair. If he takes care of it, it's real fun stroking through and it makes unique more I have enough of straight hair.

Thanks for the work.

Hmm, not as a joke, I really wanna ask,

Why Norwegian Krone?

The translator runs Norway Scan.

Hmm, not as a joke, I really wanna ask,

Why Norwegian Krone?

What kind of VN lets you bang girls at every event? It must be an amazing one.

Nah those are the most boring ones.

Lots of events here, why don't we just turn it into a VN:

Event 1: A girl I just know at the karaoke invites me to her room and asks me for sex.

What should I do?

1/ Refuse her politely

2/ Run away

3/ Bang her.

Event 2: My shameless hot onee-chan-in-law get drunk and is sleeping on my sofa.

What should I do?

1/ Kiss her... ( =3=)

2/ Leave her. (>O~O)>

3/ Bang her.

Event: My sister-in-law invites me to come in while she is taking a bath.

What should I do?

1/ Come in...

2/ Don't come in.

3/ Bang her.

What kind of VN lets you bang girls at every event? It must be an amazing one.

Event 1: A girl I just know at the karaoke invites me to her room and asks me for sex.

What should I do?

1/ Refuse her politely

2/ Run away

3/ Bang her.

Event 2: My shameless hot onee-chan-in-law get drunk and is sleeping on my sofa.

What should I do?

1/ Kiss her... ( =3=)

2/ Leave her. (>O~O)>

3/ Bang her.

What should I do?

1/ Come in...

2/ Don't come in.

3/ Bang her.

Step~ in-laws are something different. Currently about 27 more chapters with an equal amount of drama/chapter~ that's going to end up being one hell of a wall if you decide to keep going with your VN.

What should I do?

1/ Refuse her politely

2/ Run away

3/ Bang her.

What should I do?

1/ Kiss her... ( =3=)

2/ Leave her. (>O~O)>

3/ Bang her.

What should I do?

1/ Come in...

2/ Don't come in.

3/ Bang her.

CXZhr3T.png

Spoiler

bad writing or not, this series has me on edge at the end of every chapter. not sure if good edge or bad edge, though.

Good to know some things never change - like this author's mediocre writing.

Only chinese scanlation, but it serves it's purpose if you don't know japanese.

Thanks friend!

Having just read the raws:

Spoiler

There's a scene in Chapter 1 I don't get - what's happening in the first panel of page 47?

he was going to ask her out but he got interrupted by a sudden phone call. Then Sensei says what kind words the MC would say in a self-loathing way.

Never mind what I said. I made the wrong translation, so expect c1v2 soon. Thank you for pointing it out.

well, this ones going on the don't miss a single update list. 

this looks promising 

There's a scene in Chapter 1 I don't get - what's happening in the first panel of page 47?

The Text Sound interrupted him, and she probably knows what he was gonna say but didn't want him to.

Will there be... more SEX?

It is right after the page where he was going to confess to her and it seems she instead filled in his words with something else. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics