Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.21 - 256votes)

Saikin Kono Sekai wa Watashi Dake no Mono ni Narimashita......

Alt Names: alt Recently, this world became mine only ......alt 最近この世界は私だけのモノになりました……
Author: Yui Toshiki
Artist: Yui Toshiki
Genres: Psychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A hot nymphomaniac wakes up one morning to find that everyone in the world has disappeared...
Go to Saikin Kono Sekai wa Watashi Dake no Mono ni Narimashita...... Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is everyone missing? New Window lygarx
  • 7 Replies

448 Comments

You said that a foursome makes more sense to you than swinging, to which squerl inferred that your criteria for being okay or not okay with a sex act with multiple partners is based on their distance to you, which doesn't make sense to either of us. 

Ok. Well that's kind of right assuming you mean personal distance and not physical. I would never be alright with my significant other screwing random people and vice-versa. However, if I had a VERY close friend who suggested a double date that lead to a foursome, and my partner was ok with that as well, than I might consider it. Where I draw the line is when you do it with strangers continuously. I refereed to this as swinging which, if following the definition strictly, is not swinging (I think). I wouldn't consider an open marriage with sex friends as wrong either assuming both parties had separate sex friends.

Anyway, I just think that sex is a very special bond you can share with your partner, so why would you do it with strangers more than your partner?

"Adventure horror mystery sci-fi smut"... yeah someone went crazy on the tags.

This is at best ecchi/seinen/supernatural.

Wait really, something big is actually gonna happen in this manga mmm...~?

Something big? Nah, just usual ecchi slice-of-life from Yui Toshiki. Like any other Yui Toshiki's manga.

The way Castellan goes on about it, I start to think this is just a really ecchi version of "chikyuu no Houkago".

Five kids after the same thing happens... They made a manga 2.5 animation video of it... Not bad, but I'm gonna keep following to see at the least.

Meanwhile, the ecchi should keep me interested. I do wonder though, if she's that big a nympho could she turn down fatso so Fast? Just doubting it...

Actually as it turns out everything so far has been merely part of the prelude and something much bigger is going on in the background. Just with chapters 8 pages long it's going to take awhile before the story blows open.

From the same author of "My Doll House".

...aaaaaaaaand that's all the information I need to know to just run away from this manga.

^ This poor guy must be traumatized by boku no futatsu no tsubasa...

The MC is kind of trash, but the concept is interesting?

Actually as it turns out everything so far has been merely part of the prelude and something much bigger is going on in the background. Just with chapters 8 pages long it's going to take awhile before the story blows open.

This girl is a complete narcissist.

"NO way would I do it with that fatso!"

Well, baked goods are pretty much done and without electricity, he's not going to be shoveling in a lot of calories from cooked food. "Fatso" is probably getting thinner if he's still alive.

The MC is kind of trash, but the concept is interesting?

I don't understand what you're saying.

You said that a foursome makes more sense to you than swinging, to which squerl inferred that your criteria for being okay or not okay with a sex act with multiple partners is based on their distance to you, which doesn't make sense to either of us. 

...Somebody waiting in the shadows, inside an abandoned lingerie store, for weeks/months?  Just in case someone else has survived the apocalypse and they're a hot girl that happens to walk into that one store?  That would be the world's laziest and most optimistic rapist.

I mean, there's plenty of good reasons not to enter a dark abandoned building.  It's still hilarious that she's in a city made entirely of dark abandoned buildings, and she suddenly decides that this one building is the Devil.

Well, point taken.

From a psychological standpoint however, have you ever been in a shopping mall with windows facing the outside in all the shops? Yea, the first couple, half dozen might have some errant light from the front filtering in, but more then a dozen steps in, the further back, the spookier it can get. I can just imagine it in my mind.

I have to wonder exactly how long has she been alone, how long since everyone disappeared, etc.

Who knows, again, she's met one guy "the fat pig" (i still say if she was that hungry for it as a nympho she woulda at least talked to the guy a bit first... Tied him up etc...). She could be worried someone else was surviving back there in the darkness...

I'd rather have a foursome, but I don't see why having a spouse who fucks someone else flips between "fine" and "disgusting" depending on their distance from you at the time...

I don't understand what you're saying.

Did someone suggest people have any sort of logic to them... In manga? Honestly tho, she's already met one guy, whose to say they ain't waiting in the shadows? Again, no logic to that right?

...Somebody waiting in the shadows, inside an abandoned lingerie store, for weeks/months?  Just in case someone else has survived the apocalypse and they're a hot girl that happens to walk into that one store?  That would be the world's laziest and most optimistic rapist.

I mean, there's plenty of good reasons not to enter a dark abandoned building.  It's still hilarious that she's in a city made entirely of dark abandoned buildings, and she suddenly decides that this one building is the Devil.

From the same author of "My Doll House".

...aaaaaaaaand that's all the information I need to know to just run away from this manga.

Did she just run like three blocks in terror because a building with no power turned out to be dark inside?

Did someone suggest people have any sort of logic to them... In manga?

Honestly tho, she's already met one guy, whose to say they ain't waiting in the shadows? Again, no logic to that right?

Did she just run like three blocks in terror because a building with no power turned out to be dark inside?

I will never understand swingers. In fact it disgusts me more than cheating. How can you be comfortable having a spouse who fucks someone else elsewhere and do the same, then come home and smile at each other. It makes much more sense having a foursome.

I'd rather have a foursome, but I don't see why having a spouse who fucks someone else flips between "fine" and "disgusting" depending on their distance from you at the time...

I will never understand swingers. In fact it disgusts me more than cheating. How can you be comfortable having a spouse who fucks someone else elsewhere and do the same, then come home and smile at each other. It makes much more sense having a foursome.

I don't really understand that either, but at least it is consensual in that case.

Well, though I can't say I like this manga I do respect the honesty of it. It doesn't try to explain why the current situation has come to be and acknowledges the fact that it is mostly about a girl masturbating in different ways. Not really my cup of tea, however some people might like it. Warning, spoilers contain information about future chapters.
Spoiler

Yes, but there's something wrong with cheating on your boyfriend (unless he agreed to her having sex with other people).

I'd have to re-read the series, but to the best of my knowledge she doesn't have a boyfriend. Even if she did, last time I checked, the rest of the world has vanished... So while I agree cheating is not acceptable (aside from the circumstances you mentioned), I feel that my prior point still stands.

She's not a slut and, while her attitude towards that man is less than endearing, her caution is more than warranted. As far as she is aware, they are the only two people left on earth. That means no police, no friends, no safety in numbers... or even anyone to hear her yell for help.

I read this for the plot.

He's ugly, nuff said. All the reason for her to hate him.

I'd like to see her keep that attitude after a few months.

Yes, but there's something wrong with cheating on your boyfriend (unless he agreed to her having sex with other people).

If I don't know about the mangaka I'll say that what that girl wearing is really uncomfortable mmm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics