Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 51votes)

Fate/Apocrypha

Alt Names:
Author: Higashide Yuuichirou & Type-Moon
Artist: Ishida Akira
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to Fate/Apocrypha Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic does anyone know where I can find the original scan untranslated of fate apocrypha? New Window RichardGear
  • 0 Replies

124 Comments

That's one Rider I'd like to ride and one Berserker I'd like to go berserk on... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Red has Mordred and Semiramis... but Black has Fiore.

Red also has Atalante if I remember correclty. And the LN illustration shows her with cat ears. Catgirl ftw.

I see Ishida gifted Celenike with quite the amount of USELESS MEAT, drawing Maou taught him well. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bruh

Red >>> Black

Red has Mordred and Semiramis... but Black has Fiore.

>Apocrypha manga
>Ishida does the artwork

HYPE BANZAI

Yeah I can see the manga become better than the LN in almost any aspects (barring the arts, praise Ototsugu Konoe)

Also Red >>> Black

:runs

does anyone know where I can find the original scan untranslated of fate apocrypha? I would like to translate into my language. Thanks guys

senmangaraw of Jcafe.

does anyone know where I can find the original scan untranslated of fate apocrypha? I would like to translate into my language. Thanks guys

Wow, so the masters of the red faction are actually getting a bigger role in the manga?

This is how adaptations should be done. Expanding in more detail, without going too far from the original source (hopefully).

Volume 3 is almost translated. Seeing how the light novel is taking so long to translate, I'm following.

Next month ch 1 *sigh*

I'm just here for Astolfo.... and Vlad suffering ofcourse

>Apocrypha manga
>Ishida does the artwork

HYPE BANZAI

OMFG im So ready for this
Fate series + Akira = Epic!

When I saw this...I wanted to jump up and down on my bed...but I must fight the urge

Spoiler

This is just a preview for the actual series that starts next month. It's going to run in Comp Ace.

Thanks for the info, and many thanks for translating this.

Only 8 pages? lol In what magazine its published?

This is just a preview for the actual series that starts next month. It's going to run in Comp Ace.

Oh, Romania, my home country. lol

Only 8 pages? lol In what magazine its published?

Hold on.....

I feel I don't start to read it, yet the first chapter is like a commercial video.

Whoooo! Hype!

huh, it's the same artist who does maoyuu. Should be great.

Looking forward to how she draws Semiramis.

MFW when saw the artist name 

2919419-2184091121-774.g.gif

Interesting, followed for nao.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics