Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.09 - 109votes)

Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai

Alt Names: alt 世界か彼女か選べないalt 세계인지 그녀인지 선택할 수 없어alt The World or Her? I Can't Choose.
Author: Attsun
Artist: Attsun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, Kouki Nakagawa was determined to declare his love to Ayumi Fujisaki, his childhood friend. Suddenly, a mysterious girl appears before them and mentions that she is Kouki's girlfriend, leaving both perplexed.
After trying to talk to Ayumi again, Kouki confesses his love to her; But Jindou, the mysterious girl, appears to warn Kouki that if he does not accept to be her boyfriend and does not forget Ayumi ... The world will be destroyed!

Go to Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Theories and Confirmations New Window Koriru
  • 1 Replies

101 Comments

Natural disasters occured because she was involved in a tragic event right? That confession isn't a bad thing, if she felt the same way it would be good so why would there be another natural disaster? If anything that girl turned things bad when she suddenly introduced herself as the girlfriend, that's what would've made the blonde's heart hurt especially if she liked the guy. So if bad things happen when she has bad emotions then shouldn't good emotions produce good events? Unless her power is triggered by any sort of emotion then that's just silly. The goal then would just be to not make her have any emotion otherwise bad stuff happens, at that point like what's the point.

I'd pick Ayumi.

Same here. But ...

Hmm quite intriguing. Design wise shouldn't the childhood friend love interest be the black haired girl and the intruder be blonde twintail?

I hope someone finishes other two Attsun's series.

Hmm, but who knows what would happen if you tried to kill someone with that kind of power. It doesn't make any logical sense in the first place, so rather than risk everything on just killing her, it's better to make that a last resort. Most likely, she came with the instructions of 'kill her if things go wrong'. They're just trying this safer but more difficult 'keep everything the same' method first.

Why not put her into coma ? Far easier, just keep her fed until she dies of old age and get over with it. Also, if she's so dangerous, just change the whole school's student into secret agents like big tits girl..
Following this manga to see if there will be some explanation

So, stealing the person she loves doesn't make a bad influence on her emotions, but confessing to her does? that makes a lot of sense 

So, like Haruhi but with a cuter and more innocent main heroine, and a more proactive observer? Count me in!

The fact that this comment got likes means anime is dead and you killed it. I hope you're happy.

Umm.... just kill her? Don't even talk to the random guy buzzing around her and slit her throat while she sleeps? She's too dangerous. If this wasn't a manga, a meteor of that size would do damage equivalent to the largest nuclear bombs. Tokyo would be gone.

Hmm, but who knows what would happen if you tried to kill someone with that kind of power. It doesn't make any logical sense in the first place, so rather than risk everything on just killing her, it's better to make that a last resort. Most likely, she came with the instructions of 'kill her if things go wrong'. They're just trying this safer but more difficult 'keep everything the same' method first.

I would go with tits, fuck you t(hunder)sundere.

What is with the pic in her left hand in the last page?

There it must be a reason for blondie to not having being killed ages ago, maybe is a ability that moves between host and is best to know who have it? Or they think a unnatural stop of her living fucntions could be worse than her suffering 2rd grade NTR.

Umm.... just kill her? Don't even talk to the random guy buzzing around her and slit her throat while she sleeps? She's too dangerous. If this wasn't a manga, a meteor of that size would do damage equivalent to the largest nuclear bombs. Tokyo would be gone.

Brutal but effective. I was asking myself the same for the whole time. Also is Jindou some sort of secret agent? They killed a lot of people in the past so why not this time as well? Do they plan to use her?

Well, my questions:

- if ayumi can control her power for what reason did she lose her control if the mc confesses to her? Does that mean she can't love the mc or other man? Did she see mc only like a childwood friend? Does she know that her power will go out of control if she fall in love?

- does the Mc is obliged to date Jindou? She don't seem to be human, is she?

I don't think that Ayumi is controlling her powers but rather shutting off her emotions to avoid her powers from going berserk. I guess if she accepts his confession and goes out with MC her guilt would start to eat her up again and make her powers go berserk again-

I don't think that MC has to date JIndou but controlling him through his desires is probably her goal. Although she might actually have developed feelings for him

Spoiler
So, like Haruhi but with a cuter and more innocent main heroine, and a more proactive observer? Count me in!
kinda reminds me of w wish
only in w wish it was imoutos and not girlfriends

Well, my questions:

- if ayumi can control her power for what reason did she lose her control if the mc confesses to her? Does that mean she can't love the mc or other man? Did she see mc only like a childwood friend? Does she know that her power will go out of control if she fall in love?

- does the Mc is obliged to date Jindou? She don't seem to be human, is she?

Well was interesting enough, lots of things were just glossed over though

I'd pick Ayumi.

He may be talking about Tadashii Kodomo Tsukurikata! which is pretty mush the same premise.

Jesus, I completely forgot about the series. Wish someone could pick it up and finish it... after a year.

You got the name of that manga?

He may be talking about Tadashii Kodomo Tsukurikata! which is pretty mush the same premise.

i think i remember another manga with this kind of setting....about "must married me or the world will end" plot...lulz~~~~

hope this one is better than the other one...

You got the name of that manga?

My group will be releasing the English version somewhat soon ^^

Well good sir, in that case I will follow!

i think i remember another manga with this kind of setting....about "must married me or the world will end" plot...lulz~~~~

hope this one is better than the other one...

muy bueno por ahora, anime when?? xD

My group will be releasing the English version somewhat soon ^^

Madre mia, que inicio tan intenso.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics