Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 184votes)

Chichi to Hige-Gorilla to Watashi

Alt Names: alt Chichi to Higegorira to Watashialt 父とヒゲゴリラと私alt Dad, the Beard Gorilla and Ialt Dad, the Bearded Gorilla, and Ialt Gojuan, eg Lombobo ana Dwaalt Papá, el Gorila Barbudo, y Yo
Author: Koike Sadaji
Artist: Koike Sadaji
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After losing her mother to a tragic accident, 6-year old tomboy, Michiru, finds a suspicious person moving into her precious home: her dad’s giant younger brother Kouji, the “Beard Gorilla”. While awkward at first, it doesn’t take long for the two to develop a familiar bond that looks more like that of a brother and a sister, than that of niece & uncle.
Go to Chichi to Hige-Gorilla to Watashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Released chapter discussion: Dad, the Beard Gorilla and I New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies

243 Comments

I just started reading this, and this caught my eye

Spoiler

It makes it hard for the little brother since he's the one using those. And if you man the kitchen it's more logical that the more frequently used ones are in easy reach (salt, pepper) than the less used ones

Hello I am professional dad, here is my card.

Plot twist: Her dad was following behind her the entire time

This riajuu couple should be condemned. Their crime? Giving me diabetes.

Why does it feel like it's ending soon...? All the romance flags advance quite a bit in this volume. Gorilla and Nishihara already got together, Hino straight up admitted he likes Yurika, Yurika's starting to doubt her going for Souichi, and Souichi's even getting interested in Tsukasa. At this rate even Majima's getting a boyfriend soon.

Obviously the unattached guy from the office.

I like how Souichi liked the bonsai more than Kouji. It’s like undirectly converting someone to your cult! Or infecting ppl around you with your hobby.

Cute date

Ms. Majima reminds me of the teacher from Chitose Get You

At this rate even Majima's getting a boyfriend soon.

I'm still single here :P

Too bad I'm not an Arabic oil tycoon. Lol

Why does it feel like it's ending soon...? [...]

Shouldn't all this stuff be considered as spoilers? Still, you may be right, but I think we should just wait and see ^^

At this rate even Majima's getting a boyfriend soon.

I dunno bout that one

all these updates OH YESSSSSSSSS

Why does it feel like it's ending soon...? All the romance flags advance quite a bit in this volume. Gorilla and Nishihara already got together, Hino straight up admitted he likes Yurika, Yurika's starting to doubt her going for Souichi, and Souichi's even getting interested in Tsukasa. At this rate even Majima's getting a boyfriend soon.
Cherry_Cake
Nov 15 2017 04:32 PM

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!

gorilla dicking imminent

Just hope he doesn't have a gorilla sized one...or she'll be very disappointed.

wow  they both confessed faster than i thought

gorilla dicking imminent

Awwwww my diabetes
-
Signed, Everyone.

"Yayy *clap clap*" :D

I don't think Souichi will married in any moment considering he has promise to Miyuki father to not marry anyone.

Oh, father-in-law will take back that promise when Michiru wants to have a new mom. Granddaughter love trumps son-in-law hate!

Metal Slug reference?

Spoiler

Good ol' days.

I don't think Souichi will married in any moment considering he has promise to Miyuki father to not marry anyone.

Welp. Looks like Michiru is going to be having a cousin to play with.

Wait... does this mean it could be coming to an end???? I hope not.

There's still Souichi and his coworker to get through (and the fact that her friend is after him and Souichi himself is not over his wife).

Plenty of chapters IMO.

Wait... does this mean it could be coming to an end???? I hope not.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics