Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 503votes)

D-Frag!

Alt Names: alt 属性同好会alt ชมรมรั่วมหากาฬ!alt デーフラグ!alt ディーふらぐ!alt D Frag!alt D-FRAGMENTS!alt 디프래그!
Author: Haruno Tomoya
Artist: Haruno Tomoya
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazama Kenji likes to believe he is something of a delinquent. Moreover, others seem to like to agree that he is. Of course, Kenji's gang finds their way to a group of four not-so-normal girls - Chitose, Sakura, Minami and Roka - and all at once, whatever reputation he may have, is nothing compared to the outrageous behaviour of the girls. Shanghaied into joining their club, what will happen to his everday life from that point on?
Go to D-Frag! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is this manga called D-Frag? New Window tehasem
  • 11 Replies
Topic Other manga where the harem setup just gets shut down cold? New Window oldtaku
  • 1 Replies
Topic Who is your favorite girls in D-FRAG? New Window Takao-chan
  • 27 Replies
Topic [Anime-RG] Scanlation progress/status New Window Biskoi
  • 20 Replies
Topic D-FRAG! Drama Web & Drama CD New Window Tio Alexander
  • 6 Replies
Topic No new chapters? New Window nevernown
  • 2 Replies

1358 Comments

What happens to Kazama osananajimi . _ .?
ngahahahaha, what a good busines sense
I missed chapter 39 and notice it because new chapter 1 updated. orz
the jokes ... that's just too much for my little stomach to handle! xDD
"Like I said I'm not your mo... Oh!" ~ROFL
Dammit. I just saw this updated and decided to reread it from scratch, only to end on a cliffhanger of EPIC proportion. Fantastic read by the way, it's type of humor manages to remain fresh with the frequent new and interesting situations presented. Some of it is cliche but the humor is solid and the art is pleasant and unique.
Thanks for putting better quality scans, just another reason to re-read this manga for the third time.
Photo
TsundereChan
Mar 26 2012 05:18 PM
better quality chapter 1 eh?
oh well guess its time to re:read the whole thing
I think you are wrong in that Filed, most schools has their own regulations, so maybe yes and maybe no, in this case i think they are allowed XD
i thought member of the student body cant joint any club in japanese,....Right?
Love this manga, Hope this will become an anime soon ^^!
Family of the Year right there.

I really like how the author decided to make spikey hair a running gag, it's a nice deconstruction of the typical MC appearance.
poor mom. and guess they might 'illusion-ise' the childhood friend character or we'll see how she looks like the next chapter.
Photo
TsundereChan
Mar 18 2012 12:46 AM
Tsukkomi family lolol
take it ez mum
As far away I am from american series and movies, I still remeber Julia Roberts and Angelina Jolie. I feel bad for the children with spicky hair.
really this is one of the funniest mangas i read the only one i think is as funny is beezlbub
H-his mom.... HHHHHNNNNNNGGGGG... I just discovered a new fetish: MILF!!!
a osananajimi desu ne? seriously....... i really wanted to see the long awaited osananajimi's face and..zzzzzzzzz
The little sister and the twintails are so cute, I would like to take them home.
LOLOLOL the aunt, just lol, she is hot, I like her spiky hair.
The loli blonde girl, crzy bitch is crazy, we need her.
Good chapter overall.
I still can't get over the "pop~ped zipper" incident!
im rooting for kazama x takao
This guy's role is so humored its really depressing. No man wants to be dominated in "strength" by a bunch of women, gender aside. They are faster, stronger, smarter, and all-around more powerful. This guy wanted to be the strongest but in almost 40 chapters his position hasnt budged. The dream that drove him is being drowned in humor to a sickening degree. Dont get me wrong. The humor is great and I have nothing against strong females but if thats all there is then its nothing but a one-trick pony with a femdom feitsh.
Now I really want to google "having big boobs really makes your shoulder stiff more often."
My stomach hurts from so much laughing and there are just 14 pages in it.... More and I could have not resisted
Just finished this and...it's really funny even though the format stays the same.
Girls liked: (more or less on the same level of epicness in different categories) Roka, Sakura, Imouto, Tama-chan, Takao.
comments up till chapter 11: funny gag manga, reminds me a little of Fujimura-kun Mates.
I suspect things might get a little repetitive but we'll see.
on another note, roka is <3.(A little like Erika from Fujimura) and probably so is Takao. (now that I think about it, a little like the President?)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics