Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 120votes)

Cheerful Amnesia

Alt Names: alt Akarui Kioku Soushitsualt Bright and Cheery Amnesiaalt 明るい記憶喪失
Author: Oku Tamamushi
Artist: Oku Tamamushi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySlice of Life Slice of LifeYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From Girls in Boxes:

Mari's girlfriend, Arisa, loses her memories of the past three years, including all memory of their life together. However, it turns out that being crazy in love with someone transcends all realms of possibility.
Go to Cheerful Amnesia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

80 Comments

Thanks for the head up. I uploaded the version 2 with the missing pages.

This still hasn't a description though... SOMEONE HELP ME WRITE ONE!!

use the one from manga updates and credit the ones that write it

There's a page missing from the uploaded version of chapter 7. There should be a page between page 9 and page 10.

Thanks for the head up. I uploaded the version 2 with the missing pages.

This still hasn't a description though... SOMEONE HELP ME WRITE ONE!!

There's a page missing from the uploaded version of chapter 7. There should be a page between page 9 and page 10.

chapter 7 page 1:

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2719276

Hover your cursor over the boxes with Japanese text to get the translations; click next near the bottom right for the next page.

For some reason it changed name to "chapter 8".

That's because chapter 7 is missing. It's been translated by readers over on Danbooru, but apparently not by any official group as of yet.

Working is simply the best! Coming back home to my lover who cooks meals for me!

Everyday is so fulfilled and happy! Can't wait to go to the hot springs together!

リア充爆発しろ!

where's chapter 7?

For some reason it changed name to "chapter 8".

where's chapter 7?

Rougher style than usual for Ch. 8 but it was very charming <3

Looking those up now. Although a lot of them appear to be oneshots or collections of short stories, and I tend to prefer somewhat longer series...

Her stuff tends to an odd in-between--short series, some of them disguised as one-shots.  Like, she'll have groups of one-shots which are about the same characters and fit together.  Or a very short series and then some extra one-shots that add on.  There's Hanjuku Joshi, though, which is classic in my book.

Best place for her stuff is probably Dynasty reader.

I thought it was because it's a small place. I don't know much about these things but where I live small shops use those manual shields, for example.

What I found to be more intriguing is the suit thing. Why would you wear a suit for working in a place like that?

well, it still is japan so...

even then, I think its just for fan service

You can find this on dynasty reader, it's pretty good (only 3 chapters are out though).

Edit: What is this nonsense? This is something that I wrote a while back, and gave up on, yet this was posted instead of what I just wrote? And I can't seem to delete this? Damn this non-mobile-phone friendly site...
You can find this on dynasty reader, it's pretty good (only 3 chapters are out though).

What a clittease.

Actually, both of them.

I don't really see any "despite" about that.  Girls wanting to have happy romping sex with the girls they're in love with is fluffy and adorable.

Case in point:  Most manga by Morishima Akiko.

Looking those up now. Although a lot of them appear to be oneshots or collections of short stories, and I tend to prefer somewhat longer series...

Wow

O.M.G. Somehow, despite the fact that this chapter is about Arisa trying to find out details about having sex, it is still incredibly adorable.

I don't really see any "despite" about that.  Girls wanting to have happy romping sex with the girls they're in love with is fluffy and adorable.

Case in point:  Most manga by Morishima Akiko.

O.M.G. Somehow, despite the fact that this chapter is about Arisa trying to find out details about having sex, it is still incredibly adorable.

Arisa is so thirsty :3

Spoiler

<engineer geekery>

Mari-san's workplace still uses manually-held shields (instead of welding helmets) and stick welding (instead of MIG/TIG/etc.)?  Either the author was only familiar with that, or Japan's Galapagos Syndrome is really weird in some areas. :<
</engineer geekery>
P.S. Arisa, don't stare or your eyes will get UV burned. :<

I thought it was because it's a small place. I don't know much about these things but where I live small shops use those manual shields, for example.

What I found to be more intriguing is the suit thing. Why would you wear a suit for working in a place like that?

Can't help but feel this mango is like the route Stretch should have gone

<engineer geekery>

Mari-san's workplace still uses manually-held shields (instead of welding helmets) and stick welding (instead of MIG/TIG/etc.)?  Either the author was only familiar with that, or Japan's Galapagos Syndrome is really weird in some areas. :<
</engineer geekery>

There is a dire shortage of manga about girls in mechanic's coveralls and work boots, so I'll take anything I can get.

Yep, instant follow.

It's pure sugar for me and I giggled through all five chapters (0-4) as I found this gem.

Spoiler

<engineer geekery>

</engineer geekery>

Spoiler

This might have been the page after which I jammed the "Follow" button. <_<

That tidbit and her unflappable, plucky, adorable attitude are why I just can't help but cheer for Arisa. :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics