Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 38votes)

Let's Take the Train Together, Shall We?

Alt Names: alt 一起搭捷運,好嗎?
Author: Sally
Artist: Sally
Genres: Comedy ComedySlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: When your mundane routine of taking the train to work suddenly becomes both interesting and troublesome after striking up an odd almost-friendship with someone who's your polar opposite.

Raws: http://www.comico.com.tw/articleList.nhn?titleNo=636
Go to Let's Take the Train Together, Shall We? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

107 Comments

I don't think it'll become blatant shonen-Ai. It's probably about two guys who become the best of friends. There might be really subtle undertones of shonen-Ai though.

People on this site apparently can't handle the idea of two males being good friends but not being gay -- just in the last few weeks I've seen six series marked as "shounen ai" or "yaoi" for no reason other than: two male protagonists. Every time, there's at least one person who then says "shounen ai, yuck, I'm not reading!" (because of course it's vitally important to tell us that information). Since most of the people who make that latter comment seem to be male, I think it probably means that the average male who comments here not only has no friends but can't possibly even imagine having friends. How sad.

Even if they're not, I still kinda ship it... this isn't really my type of thing, too --

But that running shot though. ...Wow! I loved it!

I'm disappointed, the side bar cut the name of the series to "Let's take a Train Tog." I thought there would be Tog.... I am sad.
So far this webtoon has taught me that if I want to become friends with someone, I should steal their prized possessions. Somehow I don't think that'll work...

I don't think it'll become blatant shonen-Ai. It's probably about two guys who become the best of friends. There might be really subtle undertones of shonen-Ai though.

haha, simple but funny... i'm not into shonen ai but lets see where this train will go...

This looks funny... I wonder if it's shounen-ai or not?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics