Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 245votes)

The Wrong Way to use Healing Magic

Alt Names: alt Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youinalt 治癒魔法の間違った使い方 ~戦場を駆ける回復要員~
Author: Kurokata
Artist: Kugayama Reki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: ※ Stormy rainy day, especially for a high school student with no special talent like, Usato Ken. He was summoned to another world by being with two talented students a third year girl, Inukami Suzune and a second year boy, Ryuusen Kazuki. Yet he thought that it would be useless and useless to feel inferior to not possess any special ability .. after a test, Usato Ken. Got some magical talent that took him to a hell called "training" and from here begins this story of comedy in a different world.

Raw: http://www.rawdevart.com/2017/08/chiyu-mahou-no-machigatta-tsukaikata.html
Go to The Wrong Way to use Healing Magic Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

278 Comments

Lmao, you must have read so many Isekais... My sweet summer child. Go read Mushoku.

Shit novel.

followed 

damn the start its pretty good and setting its awesome finally an isekai that not following rules! .  also my respect to that king. unlike kings in the lasts 10 isekai novels or mangas that came last year. this one its already  the king number 1

also i got a question but does this one has a novel ? at least i cannot find anything of it

Lmao, you must have read so many Isekais... My sweet summer child. Go read Mushoku.

Looks good but this can easily go bad. Praying that it doesn't follow the cookie cutter model of isekai.

Having played Ragnarok Online for 7 years, I can tell you healers are the most important members of a party... if only so you can all blame them when you wipe. :P

also i got a question but does this one has a novel ? at least i cannot find anything of it

https://myanimelist.net/manga/97090/Chiyu_Mahou_no_Machigatta_Tsukaikata__Senjou_wo_Kakeru_Kaifuku_Youin

It is a light novel but I can find anyone translating it

Torturer would be a wrong way of healing. 

Keep asking questions until I get my answers and I ain't never gonna let you die on me.  Why with the right spell we can keep cutting off fingers all day long

I Remember MMO Games In Early 2006, The Healer and Support Very Understimated and Look Down By The Others.
Nowadays Healer and Support are the Scariest Jobs. They Must Be FIRST RATE BANNING and FIRST RATE MUST KILL Than Other Combatant Class.

- Removes Parties Debuff
- Add Super Buff on Parties

- Add Curse To Enemies
- Mental Alignment

- Super Heal

- I Am INVICIBLE BITCHES!!!

- SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

- Kawaii Character

. ECT

Is this going to be Masochist healer mmm...~?

damn the start its pretty good and setting its awesome finally an isekai that not following rules! .  also my respect to that king. unlike kings in the lasts 10 isekai novels or mangas that came last year. this one its already  the king number 1

I second the 'awesome the personalities aren't straight-up problematic tropes!' for the main cast and the king. A king actually bowing and apologizing? Holy heck! Not many who do that!

Yeah, Cleric is the best in tree of savior. To the point that the whole server can't play without Cleric. You can't go high level dungeon without a healer. DPS or Palesta is simple make you run the dungeon faster.

4500 bless damage and 1500 holy addition damage from Full SPR Pardoner is godlike.

Neat. I only played a High Priest on a private RO server, where a HP also was essential to survival. Only offense I had was Holy Light though. Still enough to kill non-swordies 1v1 in WoE.

There are MMOS like Tree of Saviour,though, that feature many different abilities (from buffs over utilities,protection skills to high damage large AoE magic) for Clerics.

Heck, even your basic "Heal" which is cast on the ground in front of you and your "Cure" are damage skills that just happen to also have recovery abilities, depending on who treads on the tiles on the ground (enemy = damage, ally = recovery).

Bokor (also a Cleric Class) can even raise dead enemies as zombies and use them to attack enemies, while Classes like Inquisitor,Monk and Plague Doctor nuke the living daylight out of every enemy that tries to stand in your way.

Games where Clerics are just Healers are badly designed imo. Every human can pick up a weapon and has equal average fighting capabilities with the same training.

Yeah, Cleric is the best in tree of savior. To the point that the whole server can't play without Cleric. You can't go high level dungeon without a healer. DPS or Palesta is simple make you run the dungeon faster.

4500 bless damage and 1500 holy addition damage from Full SPR Pardoner is godlike.

my cat has ulcurs. apparently her own immune system is attacking her.

I'm thinking what Sayaka did in Madoka. 

You charge into battle, swinging your sword and let yourself get crazy injured. 

Then you heal yourself up like nothing happened and keep swinging your sword.

Then you come close to death but keep swinging your sword because you can heal. 

Free Walking Pots

I wish more summon heroes would call bullshit on the forcibly summon.  Too many would just happily do what they are told without questioning it.  Nevermind the ones that fight a war that the summoner started.

There are MMOS like Tree of Saviour,though, that feature many different abilities (from buffs over utilities,protection skills to high damage large AoE magic) for Clerics.

Heck, even your basic "Heal" which is cast on the ground in front of you and your "Cure" are damage skills that just happen to also have recovery abilities, depending on who treads on the tiles on the ground (enemy = damage, ally = recovery).

Bokor (also a Cleric Class) can even raise dead enemies as zombies and use them to attack enemies, while Classes like Inquisitor,Monk and Plague Doctor nuke the living daylight out of every enemy that tries to stand in your way.

Games where Clerics are just Healers are badly designed imo. Every human can pick up a weapon and has equal average fighting capabilities with the same training.

You channel Healing.  Enemy's head injury is healed.  

You continue channeling.  Enemy gains mental clarity.

You continue channeling.  Enemy develops brain tumor.

You continue channeling.  Enemy suffers a stroke.

Enemy dies.  You level up.  You gain 1 Talent Point.

*adds TP to Faster Healing talent*

so its battle Medic?

most likely. i could try and read ahead in the novel raws, but I dont feel like it

Maybe it's muscle training? training your muscle is basically causing tears in your muscles and waiting for them to heal by resting, if you had healing magic it would be damn easy to turn into an absolute monster provided you have enough food.

Unless the healing also reversed the mini-tears in your muscles, which is how most fantasy series explain why you can't powerlevel this way.

Only thing I can think of is overhealing (i.e. healing a bone or body part so much it causes damage or just makes it unmovable or useless) or reverse healing. Unless the enemies are undead then just regular healing. Unless it means self regen with repeated suicide type attacks but, is that really so wrong? I mean, people love it comics right?

Maybe it's muscle training? training your muscle is basically causing tears in your muscles and waiting for them to heal by resting, if you had healing magic it would be damn easy to turn into an absolute monster provided you have enough food.

so its battle Medic?

Only thing I can think of is overhealing (i.e. healing a bone or body part so much it causes damage or just makes it unmovable or useless) or reverse healing. Unless the enemies are undead then just regular healing. Unless it means self regen with repeated suicide type attacks but, is that really so wrong? I mean, people love it comics right?

That depends heavily on the encounter and game. In WoW, I believe tanks are more often in the spotlight because: 1) They can make or break an encounter with positioning and threat management; 2) You're not the only healer in the raid. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics