Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 493votes)

Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu

Alt Names: alt 異世界魔王と召喚少女の奴隷魔術alt 異世界魔王與召喚少女的奴隸魔術alt 이세계마왕과 소환소녀의 노예마술alt The Other World Demon King and the Summoning Girl’s Slave Magic
Author: Murasaki Yukiya
Artist: Fukuda Naoto & Tsurusaki Takahiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In regards to the MMORPG Cross Reverie,

Sakamoto Takuma boasted an overwhelming strength that was enough for him to be called the [Demon King] by the other players.
One day, he gets summoned to another world with his appearance in the game.
There, there are two people that insist “I am the real summon master.”
Takuma gets slave-turning magic used for summoned beasts cast on him by the girls –
However, the peculiar ability {Magic Reflection} was invoked! The ones that were turned to slaves were the girls!
Takuma was bewildered. He’s the strongest magician but, he doesn’t have any communication skills.
Panicking, the first words that came out were the ones that he used inside the game role playing the Demon King!?
“I’m amazing you say? Of course I am. I am Diablo……The one feared as the Demon King!”
This is the story the Demon King (acting) that would soon inspire the world and his other world adventure that he plunges through with his absolute strength, raise the curtain!

Adapted from the novel of the same name.
Go to Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu Commentless chapter's New Window Izaya ∞
  • 5 Replies
Topic Is this hentai New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 7 Replies
Topic page 15 in chapter 25.1 is untranslated New Window c4on
  • 0 Replies
Topic How long? New Window WIRADESA
  • 1 Replies
Topic Raw New Window odin007
  • 1 Replies

1110 Comments

Translators should get to make as many comments as they want. They did the work, they get to have fun.

Oh, whitepod is a typesetter? Still work. You could have typesetted it yourself if he didn't capitulate and offer the no comments version.

This manga is in that uncomfortable place of being too ecchi but not ecchi enough.

sorry bout that latest chapter with a SHIT TON a comments. i only realized i put so many after i reread it online just a lil while ago. it’s cuz when u typesetting, it takes so long to do each page that it feels like im only putting a comment once in a while, but when you’re reading it after i finish & it’s uploaded, im like “WTF WTF WTF THIS IS RIDICULOUS HOW DAFUQ DID I PUT SO MANY FUGGIN COMMENTS LIKE DANG NIGGA THIS SHIT IS LIKE THE FUCKIN MOST ANNOYING THING I EVER HEARD… WTF I PUT LIKE 5 COMMENTS ON ONE FUCKIN PAGE HERE WTF HAVE I DONE???!!!???!!!” n now I’ve realized that i need to watch my dumbass better from now on lmao.

There’s gonna be a flyer in the next chapter explaining my new guidelines for comments which is gonna make em less noticeable and a LOT LESS compared to ch. 7.2 so ppl can just brush right past if they want. Also, we’re probably gonna start making a comment-free version unless my new comment guidelines fixes the problem. We’re deff gonna release comment-free versions of the old chapters so ppl won’t be annoyed in the future doh.

here's an update of the flyer to reflect my changes since i just realized i put like freakin 5 comments per page in the last chapter:

I too am on the bandwagon of not minding, since like someone else said I'm frequently thinking very similar things to what those comments are as they crop up.

So.... Shera, the elf, is supposed to be a ranger right? Running and hiding in the forest (and living cause she is an elf and stuff).... But isn't her outfit extremely awkward for that? I mean WHITE boots with high heels and gloves? In an untamed forest without paths and hey, to make up for that there's one hell a lot of monster stronger, bigger AND more intelligent than her? Why not just go around and scream for Orcs and goblins that you are lonely? Gonna save you a lot of time & trouble! Same as her lose belt and hair! That's just asking for branches to get caught in! Then again, with anime rules like "the less armor, the more armor" and "the bigger and fancier the weapon, the stronger it is" and who could forget "plot armor" and "power of friendship", this just might be another unwritten rule... *sigh*

Don't forget, she's a royal brat of a moron who is very talented at archery but wants to be a mage (albeit she seems to have some talent for that too).  The only reason she pulls out the bow is probably because she has no other summons yet.

So.... Shera, the elf, is supposed to be a ranger right? Running and hiding in the forest (and living cause she is an elf and stuff).... But isn't her outfit extremely awkward for that? I mean WHITE boots with high heels and gloves? In an untamed forest without paths and hey, to make up for that there's one hell a lot of monster stronger, bigger AND more intelligent than her? Why not just go around and scream for Orcs and goblins that you are lonely? Gonna save you a lot of time & trouble! Same as her lose belt and hair! That's just asking for branches to get caught in! Then again, with anime rules like "the less armor, the more armor" and "the bigger and fancier the weapon, the stronger it is" and who could forget "plot armor" and "power of friendship", this just might be another unwritten rule... *sigh*

yo fuck whitepod 

dat nigga keepin dis manga 2 real 

i came ere for sum fantasy rape tentacle sex not a nigga goin on about bush laura

rather than politics a bunch of people treat it as running gag/meme, they don't even treat him as political figure, just an icon. And be careful of what you ask for.. It will come before you know it.

I invoke rule 34…

Chapter 7.2 page 7
Why is everybody shitting on Donald Trump? I mean, I get that you might not like him but do you really have to bring politics into everything? Whats next, a Trump hentai dojin?

rather than politics a bunch of people treat it as running gag/meme, they don't even treat him as political figure, just an icon.

And be careful of what you ask for.. It will come before you know it..
Chapter 7.2 page 7 Why is everybody shitting on Donald Trump? I mean, I get that you might not like him but do you really have to bring politics into everything? Whats next, a Trump hentai dojin?
    • Ose likes this

sorry bout that latest chapter with a SHIT TON a comments. i only realized i put so many after i reread it online just a lil while ago. it’s cuz when u typesetting, it takes so long to do each page that it feels like im only putting a comment once in a while, but when you’re reading it after i finish & it’s uploaded, im like “WTF WTF WTF THIS IS RIDICULOUS HOW DAFUQ DID I PUT SO MANY FUGGIN COMMENTS LIKE DANG NIGGA THIS SHIT IS LIKE THE FUCKIN MOST ANNOYING THING I EVER HEARD… WTF I PUT LIKE 5 COMMENTS ON ONE FUCKIN PAGE HERE WTF HAVE I DONE???!!!???!!!” n now I’ve realized that i need to watch my dumbass better from now on lmao.

There’s gonna be a flyer in the next chapter explaining my new guidelines for comments which is gonna make em less noticeable and a LOT LESS compared to ch. 7.2 so ppl can just brush right past if they want. Also, we’re probably gonna start making a comment-free version unless my new comment guidelines fixes the problem. We’re deff gonna release comment-free versions of the old chapters so ppl won’t be annoyed in the future doh.

here's an update of the flyer to reflect my changes since i just realized i put like freakin 5 comments per page in the last chapter:

No_Comments_announcement.jpg

For those who got annoyed by Whitepod's comment...

Why don't you guys just ignored it?

It's not like you're required to read every dang letters in a page before you can go to the next page, right?

It's not also like the comments are so dang visible and attracting you can't help but read it, right?

I personally like the little humour Whitepod has.

wait whut dafuq is the quote button basically the reply button on here? anyway yeah a lotta ppl love my dumbass comments & some ppl can't stand em. So, there's gonna be some updates to the way i do my comments. Here's the flyer that's gonna be on the chapters from now on.

No_Comments_announcement.jpg

actually I think it's kind of funny reading Whitepod comments, I mean at least if one doesn't want to read them he is free to not do so.

Whitepod is the best part of this manga.

they really are

For those who got annoyed by Whitepod's comment...

Why don't you guys just ignored it?

It's not like you're required to read every dang letters in a page before you can go to the next page, right?

It's not also like the comments are so dang visible and attracting you can't help but read it, right?

I personally like the little humour Whitepod has.

Whitepod is the best part of this manga.

Remember the scanlation group doesn't necessarily upload the chapters, so they may never see your comments. Please direct your thoughts here: https://isekaicyborg.wordpress.com/2016/03/26/novel-and-manga-updates/#comments

what's with the comments in the pages it's really annoying

Yeah, we don't need a running commentary. Especially when most of them are rather dumb. If it's really necessary to put that sort of stuff in, restrict it to the credit page or something else at the end where it doesn't bother anyone who doesn't want to read it.

what's with the comments in the pages it's really annoying

I have taken my liberty to change the image. It is now showing the cover of the manga, volume 1.

Elf ... Boobs ... Chain ... NICE !!!

I call this cover fake advertisement! The art inside is medicore...

I have taken my liberty to change the image. It is now showing the cover of the manga, volume 1.

Isekai soul: thank you for the chapter! everyone else: quit bitching about whitpods commentary! its thanks to him we(I) can read this at all. I think that alone entitles him to make whatever comments he wishes. also Im usually thinking the exact same thing right about the time I read them, so it doesnt really detract at all. so once again, thanks w.p. rixlanchy and the rest of the cyborg team, we love you, and appreciate the work that you do.

No, we're reading this thanks to the translator. Whitepod is a typesetter/cleaner, there are dozens of people who can do this without pasting their LEL SO RANDUM comments everywhere. He's the guy who shouts "DID YOU SEE THAT?" or "WOW SO COOL" at movies when you're trying to watch the damn thing.

Isekai soul: thank you for the chapter! everyone else: quit bitching about whitpods commentary! its thanks to him we(I) can read this at all. I think that alone entitles him to make whatever comments he wishes. also Im usually thinking the exact same thing right about the time I read them, so it doesnt really detract at all. so once again, thanks w.p. rixlanchy and the rest of the cyborg team, we love you, and appreciate the work that you do.

...actually it's not a fake since it was taken from LN. Taken, but not a fake

... Whitepod, while we're grateful for everything, kindly avoid the random comments sprinkled around the pages. It really kills any sort of mood that the story may be trying to portray.

I'm grateful and all but... could whitepod NOT put his comments literally in the dialog bubbles?

"IN MY PANTS LEL EX DEE".

Thanks much, Whitepod.

...Yeah, nobody was exactly surprised, were they.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics