Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 419votes)

Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai.

Alt Names: alt 八云小姐想要喂食alt 八雲さんは餌づけがしたいalt Yakumo-san wants to feed.
Author: Satomi U
Artist: Satomi U
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Cute romantic comedy manga about a widow named Shuuko Yakumo who enjoys cooking food for a baseball playing teenager named Shouhei Yamato.
Go to Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? New Window Meimeii
  • 17 Replies

1008 Comments

Bet that's the dead husband's sister.

And he was the one who stole her potato chips 20+ years ago?...
Bet that's the dead husband's sister.

Well that is 2+ lbs of what is essentially bacon. That would be a lot for a meal for 2 people, even in America.

Is it bad that I can eat 1kg of meat daily by myself?

Do you understand that particular cut of meat is more than 50% fat?
Which means that 1kg of it would be at least 6,000 Kcalories.
Unless you're an Olympic athlete who trains 8 hour a day, a steady daily diet of that will have you looking like a pig.

Because to get a boneless pork belly you take the spareribs off it.  I'm not going to say that I know anything about the Japanese but I'd assume you're translating it too literally.

A quick google search shows nothing but bacon, so I guess you're right.

Which is weird because I usually just see them say either ベーコン or 豚肉. TIL

The original wording is バラ肉 or 肋肉 which means "boned rib"

http://jisho.org/search/baraniku

Spoiler

Because to get a boneless pork belly you take the spareribs off it.  I'm not going to say that I know anything about the Japanese but I'd assume you're translating it too literally.

Well that is 2+ lbs of what is essentially bacon. That would be a lot for a meal for 2 people, even in America.

Is it bad that I can eat 1kg of meat daily by myself?

Isn't that a pork belly in chapter 7?  Also, it's cute that she thinks 1 kg of meat is a lot.

edit: Oops didn't see hobbe's post.

Note that the meat is pork belly, not ribs, which is why the dish is amazingly delish.

Isn't that a pork belly in chapter 7?  Also, it's cute that she thinks 1 kg of meat is a lot.

The original wording is バラ肉 or 肋肉 which means "boned rib"

http://jisho.org/search/baraniku

Spoiler
Dude, this is hot...

So... The 28 y.o chick is a mangaka? Will she join the quasi harem too or will act as the "logical outside voice" i wonder?

Note that the meat is pork belly, not ribs, which is why the dish is amazingly delish.

Well, she sure looks livelier once she thinks about the boy.

JD = joshi daise
OL = Office Lady ?

CMIIW

Joshi daisei a.k.a. college girl.

And office lady is office lady.

You know that feeling when you read a cooking manga and see food that you really wanna eat? I read this chapter then walked downstairs to find out my mother had prepared a similar dish. I have to say that instant gratification really enhanced my appetite and experience for this meal. 

I want to take my own Yakumo-san home so I can enjoy her everyday.

Her Cooking, that is.

orders draft, brings a bottle.

seriously?

JD = joshi daise
OL = Office Lady ?

CMIIW

translation man, translation

I've really been enjoying this manga so far, but this chapter was much more like a gag manga. I hope this chapter was just a hiccup in an otherwise good story (of course personal tastes vary, but this was such an abrupt change in tone).

I actually loved this chapter and thought it added onto the manga significantly. However, you are right that it was a lot more gag and everyone has varied preferences.

>love triangle

dropped

More like Yakumo-san's harem gained a new member.

What's a JD?

JD = joshi daise
OL = Office Lady ?

CMIIW

I don't wanna start a thing here, but are you implying that a romance between an elementary school girl and her teacher is more innocent than two other people falling for someone their age?

Same

http://img4.bato.to/comics/2016/12/21/y/read585aead6743ef/img000019.jpg

I'm waiting on doujins ppl...

Oh suddenly an annoying bug appears

To be honest, this was the most innocent things CCS had.

Spoiler

I don't wanna start a thing here, but are you implying that a romance between an elementary school girl and her teacher is more innocent than two other people falling for someone their age?

>love triangle

dropped

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics