Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 299votes)

Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu

Alt Names: alt Bạch cốt cường giả tại dị giớialt 骸骨騎士様、只今異世界へお出掛け中alt Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e o Dekake-chuualt 해골기사님은 지금 이세계 모험 중alt Skeleton Knight, going out to the parallel universealt Skeleton Knight, in Another World
Author: Hakari Enki
Artist: Sawano Akira
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The protagonist fell asleep while playing an online game. However, he awoke in a strange world with his game character’s appearance. In a state of shock, he noticed that he was equipped with nothing but his strongest weapon and armor. To make matters worse, our hero’s appearance was changed by the special avatar skin『Skeleton』when he enter this new world. The protagonist wanted to live without drawing attention, but he got acquainted with the dark elf Ariana and received her request.

Raw : http://over-lap.co.jp/Form/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?shop=0&pid=ZG0009&vid=&cat=CGS&swrd=
Go to Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies
Topic Novel New Window Squildo
  • 1 Replies

341 Comments

Heroine incoming next chapter.

This manga in a nutshell:

Spoiler

Sadly, the said infiltrator has poor sense of direction, poor short-term memories, lacking in ambition and a bit of an air-head.

But its really fun seeing him failing in stuffs that most people shouldn't.

This manga in a nutshell:

Spoiler

To be fair this guy is literally a skeleton rather than some normal looking powerful dude. Standing out just leads to people wanting to know his story. That's not really a good thing for him.

Actually there is an in-universe example of a bad end scenario of what happens when someone looking like that shows up, even if he tries to help. This is quite the spoiler so only read if you dare.

Spoiler

Sooo, I think unlike other isekai stories, Arc has very good reasons to keep a low profile.

So...he used to be the pope? What are those job specific skills?

[Excommunicate]!

[Apostolic Exhortation]!

...[Call Crusade]?

bcc.jpg

I'm only here for the Skeletons.

Its an adolescent power fantasy.

Clark Kent and Superman do it all the time. That's how old it is.

At least when he wants to:

enhanced-buzz-6746-1305513938-8.jpg

Wish these stories weren't so cliche. At least the art is pretty to look at.

To be fair this guy is literally a skeleton rather than some normal looking powerful dude. Standing out just leads to people wanting to know his story. That's not really a good thing for him.

wtf is this "not standing out" LN fetiche? Its too much cliché

After Read 3 Chapter
- So Peaceful
- Not Edgy
- Not Dark

- Seems Funny

- No Harem Whatsoever Ecchi Romcom
BOOKMARKED!!

Spoiler

Romance partners

Spoiler

wtf is this "not standing out" LN fetiche? Its too much cliché

and???3 ch and no waifu???for real??and there's a harem tag though..i will be waiting for the harem paradise and wether he can turn off his skin or not in the end...lol

it is funny and i like it more pls ^^ thx for upload

Definitely one of the cutest isekai MC personality-wise xd

So...he used to be the pope? What are those job specific skills?

[Excommunicate]!

[Apostolic Exhortation]!

...[Call Crusade]?

Oh, you won't believe the stuff he can do with that job...

After Read 3 Chapter
- So Peaceful
- Not Edgy
- Not Dark

- Seems Funny

- No Harem Whatsoever Ecchi Romcom
BOOKMARKED!!

MidoriKitzune
May 06 2017 02:10 AM

Minor.spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I loved that tidbit about it. Even if the novel has become stale... and predictive. With how the bad bad boy is depicted.

MidoriKitzune
May 06 2017 02:09 AM

I AM saying this in spoilers...

Spoiler

So don't get your hopes up ..

Spoiler

While this sort of story is another-different-yet-refreshing take on the game-based isekai format, the fact that all of the MCs in these settings are vastly overpowered in their own way still bothers me somewhat. I guess the isekai genre basically calls for it, but it doesn't really loan itself the promise of a long running story.

But as usual, I'd still like for this to be an interesting story. I'm on board so far.

So far like this more than overlord. I hope this doesn't get too serious later on i like mc humbleness. this manga is like how i feel when a play a paladin tank in wow its nice.

Minor.spoiler
Spoiler

So far like this more than overlord. I hope this doesn't get too serious later on i like mc humbleness. this manga is like how i feel when a play a paladin tank in wow its nice.

That Fang Boar looks kinda cute and fluffy. I want it!

This is the kind of happy adventuring isekai you can look forward to!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics