Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 104votes)

Tomodachi Game

Alt Names: alt トモダチゲームalt Friends Gamesalt 친구 게임alt Permainan Kawanalt 朋友游戏
Author: Yamaguchi Mikoto
Artist: Satou Yuuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Katagiri Yuichi believes that friends are more important than money, but he also knows the hardships of not having enough funds. He works hard to save up in order to go on the high school trip, because he has promised his four best friends that they will all go together. However, after the class's money is all collected, it is stolen! Suspicion falls on two of Yuichi's friends, Sawaragi Shiho and Shibe Makoto.

Soon afterward, the five of them are kidnapped, and wake up in a strange room with a character from a short-lived anime. Apparently, one of them has entered them into a "friendship game" in order to take care of their massive debt. But who was it, and why did they have such a debt? Could they have stolen the money from class to pay for entry into the game? Katagiri and his best friends will have to succeed in psychological games that will test or destroy their faith in one another.
Go to Tomodachi Game Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mangazuki sniped the series: Tomodachi Game. New Window Glasses-kun
  • 4 Replies
Topic About the dots above certain words New Window Seiris21
  • 1 Replies

339 Comments

this is so random. looks like a piece of plot attached with some glue.

i guess the mangaka expecteed to be axed at the end of the season and didnt know how to go further on. now we have an 180° on the heroine. You cant make these kind of plots as you go.

This story has gone full South Korea in terms of Characters.

Well, that was unexpected. lol

So whenever your friends murder a bunch of people you're just like "lol cool story bruh"?

I would have at least checked the source of information/ asked the "murderer" for real (emphasize "for real") before judging. In this case:

Spoiler

P/S: in real life, if some random masked men with no authority (as in police, or soldiers) just come and tell you that your friend is a murderer, would you immediately believe him? On top of that, they just tried to mind-break you to please the audience, and they have power/ means to kidnap 4 teenagers.

So whenever your friends murder a bunch of people you're just like "lol cool story bruh"?

Who said I'm not the friend that murdered a bunch of people?

Gay traitor was his closest friend after all

His friends sure turned to shit real fucking quick didn't they.

Then they kissed and everything was better

Shiho im disappointed in you.

His friends sure turned to shit real fucking quick didn't they.

Then they kissed and everything was better

Just say that you're a vigilante murderer like batman bro

Lawful Evil.
That's him. 

Or is he chaotic Good? Either way, the man is a human Alucard.
AND I LIKE IT

anyone know where i can find ch 9?

https://reader.kireicake.com/series/tomodachi_game/

mangafox

Contrary to popular opinion, people with different interests can be good friends.

I completely agree with you that people with different interests are often close friends. But, in that case, usually there would be common (or complementary) personality traits, or even shared random experiences that build up a relationship (or even a fake 'perceived' relationship). It's just that this mangaka hasn't shown anything so far that would be a basis of such a relationship between these people, and that's a problem because friendship is key to this manga's premise.

The fuck just happened? Can someone greentext this for me?

this nigga done crazy

The fuck just happened? Can someone greentext this for me?

Is this manga dead?

The author is doing Dead Tube and some other things and this didn't revceive any updates.

i heard the translator is MIA..

Is this manga dead?

The author is doing Dead Tube and some other things and this didn't revceive any updates.

I love that there are a ton of possible motivations for initiating this game: you are desperate and out of options, you're a Machiavellian creep and want to screw over your "friends", or you truly believe that your friendship will beat the odds. (And of course there's a similar range of motivations for agreeing to the game once you got kidnapped into it!) That said, this group seems to have absolutely nothing in common. I can't for the life of me figure out why they ever did anything as a group.

Contrary to popular opinion, people with different interests can be good friends.  In fact, I'm pretty sure that would have been the norm before... ahem

*puts on old man accent*

All them newfangled app-dohickies and compu-whatits and face-shenanigans took over the darn world. Now you youngins think everything belongs to you.  Bah, back in my day we sat next to people we hated, did things we hated, and we liked it, or else.

I love that there are a ton of possible motivations for initiating this game: you are desperate and out of options, you're a Machiavellian creep and want to screw over your "friends", or you truly believe that your friendship will beat the odds. (And of course there's a similar range of motivations for agreeing to the game once you got kidnapped into it!) That said, this group seems to have absolutely nothing in common. I can't for the life of me figure out why they ever did anything as a group.

cliffhanger af

I love manga where we don't get insight into the main character's mind. Yuuichi reminds me of the Zetsuen no Tempest MC. I'll be damned if he doesn't get both girls in the end.
Ah at last a main story chapter!

"oh, the 4 of them wanted to let me win so they would make me a favor"

"Wait, why would they want to do so? would they just give me 2 million yens? Why would they do so? Do they know I'm the perpetrator? Would they just be ok with giving the traitor 2 million yens from their own pocket just because he was their friend in elementary?"

"Great! let's trust them because their muh friends!!!" 

Kenji was a retard.

I think that was kinda sorta a bit of the point.  The guy was lost in his delusions of intelligence, nostalgia, and ego.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics