Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 972votes)

Hinamatsuri

Alt Names: alt Anzu Matsurialt ヒナまつりalt Hina Matsurialt Sabu Matsuri
Author: Ohtake Masao
Artist: Ohtake Masao
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One night, a strange object falls on the head of Nitta, a member of the yakuza. Inside the box is a strange young girl named Hina. She has tremendous supernatural powers, and Nitta finds himself reluctantly taking her in. Her powers can come in handy for his yakuza business, but he also runs the risk of her using them on him! Not to mention, if she doesn't use her powers, she will eventually go berserk and destroy everything around her. Nitta and Hina's strange life together is just beginning...
Go to Hinamatsuri Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Just a question on 'Hitomi-sama' New Window ninch
  • 9 Replies
Topic Ending of chapter 58? New Window Ovnidemon
  • 1 Replies
Topic Does anyone else tear up on Anzu chapters? New Window moist_gorilla
  • 2 Replies
Topic If you had a daughter... New Window null7
  • 17 Replies
Topic discuss the latest chapter New Window anonymous preferred
  • 22 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Hinamatsuri New Window Swifft
  • 4 Replies

1886 Comments

what a crazy family! and they know spanish! haha
ch. 12 page 5 http://vatoto.com/read/_/151861/hinamatsuri_v3_ch12_by_no-group/5
Oh boy, I wonder how many of these scenario I have seen but boy this sure burst me out laughing.
@anonymous_preferred: nah, no problem. sorry if that sounded off as rude
this manga gets better and better! thanks for the releases
oh my god the chili shrimps hahaha
his family so crazy + hina become more crazy
"Amigo"? So Niita was a Mexican now?
No Group scans are so cool they provide us with this awesome manga DE ~ ~ SU
Hmm, should we add slice of life to this one?
Also, i love how the yakuza prioritize Hina over everything else. Well, yakuza is kind of a large family i guess.
Absolutely hilarious.
It's been a really long time since a new manga came out that was so hilarious. A recommended read.
i forgot to say, but salmonberries-ikura-salmon roe mix-ups were all fixed. Once again, I am grateful to @nsfw.

@vertigo: I was replacing them with slightly updated zips. sorry it disturbed you.

@atgc: The int'l school I went to called it student gov. but i guess it was just a locally accepted expression. I will change it if time comes around. Thank you for the correction. =)

@Lvxi: thank you for your offer. meanwhile, you can still point out spelling, grammar errors and etc so i can fix them.

@Hedja: Uh, I guess when a cleaner version is released by some other scanlation group, they can post it over there...

@all: thx for reading this and leaving comments.
Hitomi, seem like is fate she will have to look after Hina lol
has anyone noticed the similarities between the poses of the student council at the end of 10.5 and the cover from vol3?? haha.
Utako is quite evil. Hitomi is just perfect yet so pitiful.
Hitomi is pretty cute. Uh, not in the creepy way. In the adorable way. I wouldn't mind being served alcohol by her is what I'm trying to say.
I think ch11 belongs to a different manga..

:P
Oh god. I was already laughing throughout chapter 10, but when it hit this page I just totally lost it.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/151742/hinamatsuri_v2_ch10_by_no-group/28

My stomach... argh... Someone help me...
Awesome! Thank you whoever scanlated this.
I've laughed so many times at this manga... Top quality, I'd thank the mangaka in person if I could.
Spoiler
I completely missed this because it's not on MangaUpdates :T Luckily I happened to skim through Batoto and find it. Great manga so far, would really appreciate it if the scanlator (anonymous preferred?) put update notices on MangaUpdates~
@anonymous_preferred Thanks for all your hard work mate, I'm genuinely addicted to this. If you ever need a proofreader or whatever, I'd be glad to help the person who introduced me to such an amazing manga! (honestly, it's been a long time since I've read something this ... alternative I guess)
The reaction faces in this manga are pure golden.
School Govt?? 0_o They're pretty serious XD
Yeah, I know it's student council, but still, that was pretty fun.

Thanks again for your hard work, it really helps as exams aren't a fun thing to go through... But it's something that comes out pretty often, remember that seitokai yakuin means student council member ^^
Tis is so full of win xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics