Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.83 - 275votes)

Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto

Alt Names: alt 鬼灯さん家のアネキ(+妹)alt Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imoutoalt Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki Plus Imoutoalt Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki Plus Imouto
Author: Igarashi Ran
Artist: Igarashi Ran
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The 4-koma crack comedy is back, and this time around Gorou's crush on his sadistic, older stepsister Haru has reached the stage where openly sexual innuendos have become part of their everyday life.
The pair's "peaceful" days would have continued - if only it weren't for Haru's cousin Aoi-chan and her (dangerous?) younger sister-like existence.

Prequel:

> Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/hozuki-san-chi-no-aneki-r504 )
Go to Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic whos your favorite New Window lorddx22
  • 2 Replies
Topic Just what the ****? - From a fan of Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki New Window FakeHero
  • 9 Replies

430 Comments

What the hell... I thought this was a doujin at first. It's like set in some sort of alternate universe of great escalation...

I came a little

this got more crazy, lewd, and lost all of its charm. Not funny at all now. It's like I'm reading some basic-ass shit.

No-please-don-t-do-it-seitokai-yakuindom

more "ecchi" + imouto = EPIC WIN

what happened here?? gorou turned a loot more perverted and her sister too, but the most unexpected part was the fellatio, everything was going normal (for the series) but it got a turn for the .... BEST!!! aneki + imouto = osomness!!!!

Misaki will finally rape him.

THIS IS FREAKING BEAST!!! \m/
OF COURSE IT WOULD BE FOLLOWED!

Misaki must re-appear.

I forgot this and how everyone was so messed up.

287px-Breathing_intensifies.jpg

This is primordial hentai.

Holy shit
This got a continuation?
Please, just give me a second to calm down...

Since the smut gloves have come off. Can you imagine what Haru's friend Misaki is going to do to him. I can't wait since she was one of my favorites from before.

Spoiler

I hope she get reappear again ... =3= ...

and this manga title will change into 101 way to rape MC ...

Here we go. Again. Wooo.

Oh God, that toothbrush scene reminds me of Nisemonogatari.

Since the smut gloves have come off. Can you imagine what Haru's friend Misaki is going to do to him. I can't wait since she was one of my favorites from before.

Spoiler

FUUUG???!!!! I AM SO JERRIOUS for this to now exist in our world ... may hime sama shine brightly on the prosperity of the continuation of this incest couple who have ALREADY GONE TO THAT STAGE!!!!!!

WOAH 

2LEWD

2LEWDDDDDDDDD

My god it's so lewd... I love it!!

798467.gif

Spoiler

Looks like Gorou took a level in pervert.

I Favorite this before reading it.

this is just messed up...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics