Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 239votes)

Engaged to the Unidentified

Alt Names: alt Comprometida con lo desconocidoalt 미확인으로 진행형alt Mikakunin de Shinkoukeialt 未確認で進行形
Author: Arai Cherry
Artist: Arai Cherry
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a four-panel comedy manga about Kobeni Yonomori, who on her 16th birthday suddenly has a young man with little presence named Hakuya Mitsumine and his little sister Mashiro appear in front of her. It turns out that Hakuya is her fiancé, and Mashiro is her future sister-in-law. The three (and Kobeni's big sister Benio) start living together underneath the same roof, and hilarious happenings occur.
Go to Engaged to the Unidentified Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Does Tribuo Scans have their own site? New Window amhpanther
  • 1 Replies

413 Comments

What happened to chapter 5?

Sorry guys, I was really tired last night and made a mistake with the chapter 5 upload. I have work today but I'll get it fixed as soon as possible!

What happened to chapter 5?

Thanks for the update, it's just that chapter 5 from Vol 2 is empty...

Wow, thanks for the batch of chapters! It says 11 hours ago, so how come I'm only seeing the chapters now?

Gonna read this after my exam, will surely help me relax immediately :)

It takes the Batoto staff time to make sure the uploads are legitimate. Thank goodness

Wow, thanks for the batch of chapters! It says 11 hours ago, so how come I'm only seeing the chapters now?

Gonna read this after my exam, will surely help me relax immediately :)

Spoiler

I liked the anime so I'll need to check this out!

I like their romance, but I kinda wish there was another male character in series (that would lose obviously ^_^)

I mean, it's mostly about Kobeni accepting Hakuya, but it would be even better if she actually chose him

you have to think about the old traditions though, with a lot of "arranged marriages" they occur whether you wish to do so or not, so being able to accept the relationship is the hurdle to overcome. for her family, the grandfathers words were absolute even if they all felt differently (they even gave an example based on food lol)

(spoiler because my post got a bit too long for the 10 line limit :S)

Spoiler

what I'm trying to say is that "acceptance" is also a form of "choice".

I like their romance, but I kinda wish there was another male character in series (that would lose obviously ^_^)

I mean, it's mostly about Kobeni accepting Hakuya, but it would be even better if she actually chose him

And I agree on dog-like traits being attractive.

That pet analogy makes perfect sense, though he seems more like a cat with how quiet he is.

So I guess his appeal is similar to that of the childhood friend imouto type that gets excited when MC platonically pats her on the head or calls her "cute" - very dog-like and appealing to some.

I'll try watching the anime and picturing him as a cat ;)

You should probably put a spoiler tag in there for non-anime viewers. And I agree on dog-like traits being attractive.

wait... this has an anime? what the heck am i doing still here then O.O

as for the talk about the guy, it's on a person by person basis. to us it looks a tad weird only because we have either never experienced such a relationship or because we can't tell what he is thinking.

for her though he is like an open book, even if she doesn't know why she can read him when others can't, the important bit is that at least to her while he may be "quiet" he isn't "emotionless". his behavior is so undeniably honest in her eyes that she can't help but be affected by every little change he goes through. It's quite cute :3

hope I got the angle right, that's just my take on it though.

Spoiler

You should probably put a spoiler tag in there for non-anime viewers. And I agree on dog-like traits being attractive.

Someone with a different point of view needs to enlighten me: what is enticing about the fictional handsome guy who is "mysterious" because he doesn't say a word and whose entire world revolves around the heroine, to the point of creepy/stalker?

I'm obv biased, I usually dislike the bleach Orihime types that don't seem to have any personality.

Well, the obvious stalker overtones aside, I personally find the "true love" aspect of him attractive. He's not particularly handsome- he's just tall and mysterious. But what really makes him likable is his

Spoiler
love for Kobeni. He nearly gave his life to save Kobeni, still feels guilty, and only wants her to marry him because she truly loves him, not because of their grandfather.

Then again, I'm probably biased because I'm scanslating it... But I dislike Orihime too, so that's something

Someone with a different point of view needs to enlighten me: what is enticing about the fictional handsome guy who is "mysterious" because he doesn't say a word and whose entire world revolves around the heroine, to the point of creepy/stalker?

I'm obv biased, I usually dislike the bleach Orihime types that don't seem to have any personality.

"annual income of 10 million yet, loved by all, good at sports and a leader"

lol mashiro you made 1 major mistake :P you didn't specify a gender xD

still, as a series this is nice and casual and laid back, the pairings feel just fine and everyone likes loli-obsessed sisters sometimes :P

ooooh wish the further chapters would suddenly pop up xD

Vortex Scans translated those. http://reader.vortex-scans.com/series/mikakunin_de_shinkoukei__/

Thanks a lot for the new chapters!

Thanks for letting me know.

where are chapters 1 and 2?

Vortex Scans translated those. http://reader.vortex-scans.com/series/mikakunin_de_shinkoukei__/

Thanks a lot for the new chapters!

where are chapters 1 and 2?

Wooooo! Finally, updates! So glad, so glad.

Doing god's work! Love you guys.

chapter 4?!?!?

loved this anime, so glad someone's translating it. looking forward to more, dirty-old-men-in-teenage-girl-bodies is one of my fav character types, lol.

I was intrigued by the description and started reading this today (even though I had to go somewhere else for the missing chapters).  I got a real kick out of it, and have it as a definite follow.  It's cute, and the mangaka has a great sense of humor (translation: I think it's funny).  Thanks, Tribuo Scans, for bringing it to us.

thanks a bunch for this :D!!

Spoiler

Thanks a lot for the chapters!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics