Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 69votes)

Chikyuu no Owari wa Koi no Hajimari

Alt Names: alt 地球のおわりは恋のはじまりalt End of the Earth is Beginning of Lovealt I'm in Love and It's the End of the World
Author: Taamo
Artist: Taamo
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mahiru is a negative girl, who always feels that any stroke of fortune will create a corresponding misfortune. She only wished to live her high school life in peace, but instead she catches the eye of a handsome prince. Laughter, tears, and shortcuts?! An ultra-miracle love story begins!

(Source: Anime News Network)
Go to Chikyuu no Owari wa Koi no Hajimari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

67 Comments

For the people interested in the raws :

http://www.dm5.com/manhua-deqiudezhongjiejishilianaidekaishi/

TO HECK WITH IT!!!!

*Mashes the follow button with the force of 10,000 suns*

I'm with you! *Mashes like button with the force of a supernova*

I hope it will be as amazing as Taiyou no Ie

I just hope they declare love to each other a bit early and we get a bit more of WAFF.

Holy sh*t, is it Taamo for real?

xoasqNK.png?1

Enjoyed the chapter, but there were a ton of typos and awkwardly translated lines that sort of hampered the experience. I appreciate the effort but more/better QC would be nice.

have high expectations for this!!!

Oh look it's Mao-chan but not Mao-chan! No cliche sister please! Nonetheless high expectations. Also beautifully colored pages. THANK YOU!

TO HECK WITH IT!!!!

*Mashes the follow button with the force of 10,000 suns*

Huh, the main girl Mahiru has a personality that I dislike in general (the overly pessimistic but the world revolves around everything they do) and yet I can't seem to dislike her. How strange...

Oh my goodness as soon as i saw the first page i thought Taamo. Im so gleeful right now. My only gripe is how similar the character designs are to Taiyou no ie

3 girls and 2 boys...she already have a rival at the beginning of the story eh.....let's see how the story will develop to....

I don't think she's a rival. She probably told her to "wait with her bags" so the guy could meet with her alone.

3 girls and 2 boys...she already have a rival at the beginning of the story eh.....let's see how the story will develop to....

I have a feeling he likes the other twin but doesnt know yet

I would feel so terrible for Mahiru if that was the case. She seems naturally inclined to help others so it wouldn't be surprising if she unintentionally did something nice and doesn't remember.

I have a feeling he likes the other twin but doesnt know yet

To the people that redrew/typeset that cover spread, I salute you.

We all hope this will be as good as Taiyou no Ie

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics