Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 38votes)

Shin Mazinger Zero

Alt Names: alt 真マジンガーZERO
Author: Nagai Go & Tabata Yoshiaki
Artist: Yugo Yuuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The inventions of world renowned scientist Juzo Kabuto are peerless. But Professor Kabuto lives with a heavy heart after his research cost the lives of his grandchildren's parents.

One ominous day, Juzo Kabuto gives his eldest grandson Kouji a terrifying inheritence - a giant robot known as Mazinger Z, a machine that is the pinnacle of Juzo's legacy. This super weapon is capable of making Kouji Kabuto the most powerful person in history, with the destiny of the world in his hands. Mazinger Z has the potential to become the savior of humanity... or the calamity that ends it. With Mazinger Z, Kouji Kabuto can become God or Devil.

But when Kouji begins having visions of lives he's never lived, will he be able to keep his
grasp on reality long enough to survive what awaits?
Go to Shin Mazinger Zero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic New project New Window Aliandro
  • 0 Replies

38 Comments

Hoping to see Mazinkaiser in this manga hehe

In the meantime i leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5o0KaXDlzY

A new update.... FUCK YEAH~ ^^

Same author as Wolf Guy? Ahahah fuck this shit, not reading it. 

What, you don't trust Go Nagai will stop someone if they try to turn his most iconic work into a rapefest?

That's probably fair, actually.

I really have to credit this mangaka, he's so extreme. Akumetsu is by far one of the best mangas ever made, and Wolf Guy was one of the most epic let-downs I've ever experienced...

This manga seems totally epic, the beginning was amazing.

Jeez your mature as fuck, don't diss the work just because you can't handle the content.

A really, really promising manga pretty much collapsed in on itself after what I believe was literally a 30-chapter long rape scene. It's hard to take that kind of potential totally evaporating for seemingly no reason. I think Akumetsu is just about the greatest thing ever, but Wolf Guy hurt. Bad.

Thanks, but I think I'll wait until this is completely scanlated, just to be sure, 'cause you know, that fucking manga fucked up at chapter 70+ ~

Jeez your mature as fuck, don't diss the work just because you can't handle the content.

I can taste the rage of the characters in my mouth just by reading. plus, no rape so far, so you guys can relax and read. Plenty of limbs being cut off though. Did I mention these guys actually manage to surpass Asura and Kratos in the anger department? Seriously, at one point the MC gets so angry he starts bleeding. BLEEDING OUT OF PURE ANGER. This is worth the read just to look at the rage faces.

Thanks, but I think I'll wait until this is completely scanlated, just to be sure, 'cause you know, that fucking manga fucked up at chapter 70+ ~

I can taste the rage of the characters in my mouth just by reading. plus, no rape so far, so you guys can relax and read. Plenty of limbs being cut off though. Did I mention these guys actually manage to surpass Asura and Kratos in the anger department? Seriously, at one point the MC gets so angry he starts bleeding. BLEEDING OUT OF PURE ANGER. This is worth the read just to look at the rage faces.

wolf guy?  

Okay, which chapter is going to be fucked up rape stuff?

Same author as Wolf Guy? Ahahah fuck this shit, not reading it. 

Same artist as Akumetsu and Wolf Guy. Why did I not follow this before?

damn nagai go and his overly complex time settings.
I cant tell if this is going to be good or terrible. Guess i'll give it a read

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics