Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 972votes)

Hinamatsuri

Alt Names: alt Anzu Matsurialt ヒナまつりalt Hina Matsurialt Sabu Matsuri
Author: Ohtake Masao
Artist: Ohtake Masao
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One night, a strange object falls on the head of Nitta, a member of the yakuza. Inside the box is a strange young girl named Hina. She has tremendous supernatural powers, and Nitta finds himself reluctantly taking her in. Her powers can come in handy for his yakuza business, but he also runs the risk of her using them on him! Not to mention, if she doesn't use her powers, she will eventually go berserk and destroy everything around her. Nitta and Hina's strange life together is just beginning...
Go to Hinamatsuri Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Just a question on 'Hitomi-sama' New Window ninch
  • 9 Replies
Topic Ending of chapter 58? New Window Ovnidemon
  • 1 Replies
Topic Does anyone else tear up on Anzu chapters? New Window moist_gorilla
  • 2 Replies
Topic If you had a daughter... New Window null7
  • 17 Replies
Topic discuss the latest chapter New Window anonymous preferred
  • 22 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Hinamatsuri New Window Swifft
  • 4 Replies

1886 Comments

Thanks for the new (obviously awesome) chapter!
Hitomi is the best!
Okay, first of all anonymous preferred, THANK YOU *Yakuza bow. This is my favourite manga of the year (I think nothing will top this), There´s many errors in the translation, but I don´t care since you´re doing a WONDERFUL job. You´re giving all the characters so much personality with your choice of words, only a good translator can do it (You).

Billion thanks!

Now to the manga, this is touching, heartwarming, hilarious and moving. A delicious mix with the right amount of crazy and sweet. I want to read more :)
I had this on my "to-read-list", got to it today, one chapter and I can already tell, this is FRICIN DELICIOUSLY AWESOME MANGA!

I will be back with another impression after reading up to date.
This is like.. Yotsubato on drugs. I like it.
@shingen: yes, according to: http://www.cocktailmusings.com/2010/04/bartender.html. It's "in the list of Approved Cocktails authorized by the United Kingdom Bartender's Guild."
Im just waiting for Anzu to move in. Hell, if all yakuza had little girls accompanying them everywhere it'd be awesome.
Glorious manga. Thanks anonymous_preferred.
Ugh... I want more Anzu-focused Chapters... y-y
Is there a cocktail named "Bartender"?
Congratulation, Hitomi joined your party!

Now she has just stepping in the yakuza world.
Welcome to Yakuza world. :)
Hitomi = final boss
@Lvxi: Thank you soooo much for your corrections. I will apply them when the time comes around. =)

@vertigo: I wasn't used to how things worked. it also threw me off. so you shared my surprise. no offense taken. =)

@utamaru, @Neobosco, @Attis: love and peace, guys...and laughs.
Hitomi-Chan, you are the best. I believe Hitomi should also have a place in Cromartie and/or (St.) Ishiyama. Maybe when she grows up she can go to one of them.
This story is going in a direction I can't understand :s
I want a Hitomi.chan spinoff lol
@ utamaru

What do you mean "was"? So he's no longer mexican? What is he now? What is this paradox?! I don't get it! Why is the sky blue? And why do dudes have penis while I myself lost it? WTF! WTF!! WTF!!! щ(゚Д゚щ)
This mangas is fucking hilarious
Can't get enough of nitta's mom raising her husbands photo like it was beer bottle
...so...Nitta's family was so crazy Hina did a reverse punchline...
"The photo data was already transferred to my computer."
@utamaru LOL spanish language = mexican? Stupid fool
...... Where have I seen that guy.....
Wow, Nitta has awesome acting skills. And Poor Hina she tried so hard. I can only imagine what Nitta's deceased father is saying right now.
Spoiler
That awkward feeling when you are only sober among drunks XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics