Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 124votes)

Clover (TETSUHIRO Hirakawa)

Alt Names: alt 平川哲弘alt เพื่อนรักขาลุยalt クローバーalt Trevoalt Клевер
Author: Tetsuhiro Hirakawa
Artist: Tetsuhiro Hirakawa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three childhood friends meet again in high school. Hayato (braided hair) the crazy one, Kenji, the big one who wouldn't hurt a fly, and Tomoki, the solitary one, are the main characters of this fighting manga.
Go to Clover (TETSUHIRO Hirakawa) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Meraki Scans needs help with Clover! New Window celestialSidonia
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Dafortminor
  • 1 Replies

292 Comments

pandaman in the next volume, thx vendetta

I was gritting my teeth cuz that was the second time Hayato got attacked by a stranger while he was minding his own business. At least he got right back up this time.

Daffy, Dafort, Loktar & Sunsa, thanks for this wonderful present; I hope you and yours are all well. Thanks for all the hard work! :

So many chapters...It feels like Christmas. oh wait

Love ya Vendetta Scans and Merry Christmas!

Overwhelming

i hate how in all those mangas people get beaten with metal bats and it leave no trace on them (when In reality one hit is often enough to brake bones or even kill someone) but they get ko’ed instantly by punches

Thanks for all the great uploads!! This is a great many a one of my favorite of all time. Merry Xmas!

Oh man, the shit never ends, another guys follows and so on.

Soon foreigners will get involved and we get to know the world champion.

Make it big in the U.S. he says. Considering how a white man plays the main role in every movie depicting Japan, Last Samurai, or 47 Ronin as example, I doubt he'd have a chance. Plus his "playing" would likely result in being killed by black or mexican gangs, or put in prison. Where he'll be killed by another race, be raped, or serve his time in an over crowded facility. Of course in California Governor Brown may let someone who committed assault out early.

Sakai, Tomoki, Kenji, Gengen have all "girlfriends"... it seems Misaki's the only one left... i wonder what kind of girl would the author pair him up with? 

ahh.. forgot Sanada and Kikuchi.. include Maki too.. LOLs.. 

annnnddd.. Thanks Vendetta!! ^^ twas a good read! ;)

Hayato x Maki OTP lol

hmmmm those new guys might be looking for hayato, just a wild guess. rofl

Man, I was hoping Tsubaki would stop the car with his body, but I got an elephant in the room, er .. Kenji in the car, so all is good.

He frickin sky walked over those dude's heads

Stunning

oh wow! what a scumbag! 

thanks VS!! ur just jawsome!!

blank page is a bitch

oh shit, can't get the girl you want so lets rape her instead

Attempt rape, but she is lucky because she is clumsy and fell kinda bad.

Now kenji alone or with ichigo will stop the car and hayato will beat the almost celeb up. Why not kenji? Well, I think hayato would think, kenji could kill him. But I don't see a problem with breaking his legs, arms and make his face ugly. :)

AND ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER, OHHHHHH MAN, BUT WE KNOW SOMEONE'S GONNA GET A BEATING. LOL

what manga is that on ch.187 page 27?

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=15165

A lot of chapters thanks vendetta, i can't wait for the next release. Merry christmas.

oh shit, can't get the girl you want so lets rape her instead

what manga is that on ch.187 page 27?

Noooo, The cliffhangers! They return once more!
Well, someone's going to get seriously beaten up :D

Tsubaki, you know what to do.

These cliffhangers are monstrous.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics