Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 145votes)

Centaur's Worries

Alt Names: alt A Centaur's Lifealt 人马小姐不迷茫alt セントールの悩みalt Centaur no Nayamialt Беспокойный кентавр
Author: Murayama Kei
Artist: Murayama Kei
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Himeno is a sweet, shy little centaur girl. In her world, everyone seems to be a supernatural creature, and all her classmates have some kind of horns, wings, tails, halos, or other visible supernatural body part. Despite their supernatural elements, Himeno and her best friends, Nozomi and Kyoko, have a fun and mostly normal daily school life!
Go to Centaur's Worries Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The order of chapters in the volumes New Window BobrykRori
  • 0 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 76 Replies
Topic Bizarrely entertaining New Window Kenshin-dono
  • 4 Replies

541 Comments

WTF is this? And why did I instantly click "Follow"?
Cute, though I still don't get how you put pants on a horse......

Thanks Futari wa Pretty Anon!!
Wait...hold up...you mean to tell me
Posted Image
A cheerful, lighthearted story about a cute bunch of everyday high school monster girls and their daily lives.
What has happened to our idea of 'normal manga'?
OH FUCK YES MORE MONSTER GIRLS
yeahh
okey. . .
Fuck yeah, more monster girls.
Seems fun :D
The comments they made lol.

I feel a bit bad for Kyouko.
This is like a furry's wet dream.
uh...okay
No*
Its nice but its not Monster Musume
dafaq is this:?