Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 100votes)

Almadianos Eiyuuden

Alt Names: alt アルマディアノス英雄伝alt The heroic saga of Almadianos
Author: Takami Ryousen
Artist: Satou Yuuko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world known as Dormant, a man who is the closest to being god, Bernst is in anguish. From his youth he climb to the strongest, united and ruled that world, but now all that left of him is vanity. Spending all his days in neverending victories and glory didn't quench his thirst for the excitement and emotion he felt a long time ago. The great sorcerer decided to create avatar of himself on another world and let it have his own consciousness, and thus, Kratss grow without any knowledge of his origin and secret. Bernst didn't realize, the place the boy raised in , is a countryside village with no contact to Sorcery and this boy talent lies in his herculean physical prowess. Several years later, the legend of a duo in one body, between the elegant sorcerer and meathead warrior started!
Go to Almadianos Eiyuuden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

80 Comments

RinhbUb.jpg

That's SO REASSURING.

honestly i was expecting the trope where someone accidentally sees MC kissing the princess, making for some kingdom-scale misunderstanding et al. let's hope that doesn't happen because it's such a cheesy cockblock

At least it wasn't hand holding or that indirect kiss nonsense, gotta have that silver lining after all~

honestly i was expecting the trope where someone accidentally sees MC kissing the princess, making for some kingdom-scale misunderstanding et al. let's hope that doesn't happen because it's such a cheesy cockblock

One of my favorite Japanese censorships, courtesy of Persona 2:

latest?cb=20140208233722

"it's not Hitler. it's just someone suspiciously looking very similar to him called Father. Yup, totally not Hitler."

why does this feel so much like Skyrim detection mechanics

It wasn't rape guys

What twitter hashtag should we use to promote this latest controversy?

What a lewd chapter! In order to adhere to good and proper Japanese morals, I have fixed the latest chapter for you!

Spoiler

One of my favorite Japanese censorships, courtesy of Persona 2:

latest?cb=20140208233722

What a lewd chapter! In order to adhere to good and proper Japanese morals, I have fixed the latest chapter for you!

Spoiler

Replace good and proper with dumb and stupid. and we'Il agree "oh noes I saw bewbs~" 

Spoiler

RinhbUb.jpg

Damn, I can't argue with that logic.

RinhbUb.jpg

"It's not rape" nice clarification bro.

Disgusting mouth rape aka kissing.

Wow, LH is usually so much better than this, the authors Japanese must be really shit to translate.

That font for Bernst is hard to read.

jVpNtAV.jpg

Spoiler
Well when you put it like that.

I don't know if this medieval fantasy world has a different definition of rape, but this looks more like the magical equivalent to CPR.

what he meant was not to use the D...hehehe. 

I don't know if this medieval fantasy world has a different definition of rape, but this looks more like the magical equivalent to CPR.

He has high poise tho and clearly leveled DEX for casting speed. He just have to go all hyperarmor and cast lighting stake in the face of his opponent.

Dex is for scrubs

It wasn't rape guys

He then went on to the senate:

xxq-kjmePAJD4jcd-X-M_wGTj2BZuyKUp-yTI0kN

screw that, magic armor. magic and might combined, crush all thy enemies!

300px-Muscle_wizard.jpg

So does this count as not giving consent even though he healed her
It wasn't rape guys

He has high poise tho and clearly leveled DEX for casting speed. He just have to go all hyperarmor and cast lighting stake in the face of his opponent.

screw that, magic armor. magic and might combined, crush all thy enemies!

You can tell he's new to magic then. He isn't rolling enough.

oh okay new chapters looks dope. all is forgiven

No, this is what a mage who's played Dark Souls before looks like.

You can tell he's new to magic then. He isn't rolling enough.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics