Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 194votes)

Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu

Alt Names: alt Expecting to Fall into Ruin, I Aim to Become a Blacksmithalt 예정이어서 대장장이를 목표로 한다alt 没落予定なので、鍛治職人を目指す
Author: Ck
Artist: Ishida Aya
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The main character is reborn as a character from a game he played in his previous life. This character falls into ruin along with the villainess, spending the last of their years together. A man named Kururi Helan.

No details of this decline is written inside the game, it can’t be understood why this sub-character ended up with the villainess route. However, that is of no importance.

Living as a needy farmer along with someone is unpleasant, so the main character seeks a profession. For now, he aims for becoming a blacksmith as he originally had skill in it.

The popular light novel now in manga form!
Go to Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic No harem no worries New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic is this a weekly or monthly series? New Window Stankpits
  • 1 Replies

187 Comments

I can't even get past 6 pages. The translation gave me a headache.

So they why even bother to make it an isekai? You could just as easily make it a battle harem academy or some shit and nobody will notice.

It had an interesting idea, one in which the protagonist realizes he isn't the MC and is on the path to ruin. It just...sort of forgot that was the driving force.

That other isekai with the wolf siblings (World Teacher) has those elements.

Spoiler

So they why even bother to make it an isekai? You could just as easily make it a battle harem academy or some shit and nobody will notice.

still don't get it, why people dropped if it's just become like that

can you spoil me some more details?

put it in spoiler or make a discussion about it

Spoiler

I don't understand why the manga kept her father being a blacksmith(not a good one sadly) but not that he made the sword ans she was attached to it for that reason.

I hope if they have to do this kind of stupid changes they will even not make the MC a absolute pussy wimp in the latter part of the story where he have problems standing his ground against low grade villains that normally he could kick through a wall or destroy with his family pressure but doesn't do it because he doesn't understand the true position he gained in that world.

Imagine Persona 3-5, except instead of dungeon crawling for a higher purpose, it's all school events all the time. This is that manga.

still don't get it, why people dropped if it's just become like that

can you spoil me some more details?

put it in spoiler or make a discussion about it

The pace is too rushed, clearly the sole purpose of the manga only to promote the LN. Such a shame that the mangaka did such poor job for only adapting the LN. I think the publisher just randomly picked someone to do a manga adaptation for few volumes.

Japanese sure loves reincarnation to fantasy land. What a delusional -_-

How bad does it get? Considering the two chapters we got so far, you can't get any lower than this.

Imagine Persona 3-5, except instead of dungeon crawling for a higher purpose, it's all school events all the time. This is that manga.

Be warned, all of the LN translators have dropped this series after reading vol 3 and 4. This story gets a lot worse by then.

How bad does it get? Considering the two chapters we got so far, you can't get any lower than this.

is it me or that academy outlook just looks like the one from code geass?

So much stuff going on in just one chapter.

Be warned, all of the LN translators have dropped this series after reading vol 3 and 4. This story gets a lot worse by then.

Yep, started out better than most Isekai. But not evem fully halfway through, and the story petered out into episodic mediocrity. Sad, really...

This one actually has an interesting premise that is only given a page of explanation in the first chapter.  

The main character is a joke side character - the guy the protagonist doesn't want to end up with and who the villianess does end up with if the player gets a good ending. 

The story could have been great if it had started immediately after the main regained his memories. He is living a comfortable life with no threats in sight so he cant be the game protagonist...  Slowly he begins to put the pieces together and to his horror, he figures out where he is going to end up.

It could still be fun but it has already blown much of its potential.  

Pro tip: Like 80% of these isekai series have a concept that could be interesting, but by the second chapter it's the same wish fulfillment with an overpowered MC and a cute harem and skill taker that you see in any other LN.

It's easy to think up a good concept, but it's harder to actually use it well.

This one actually has an interesting premise that is only given a page of explanation in the first chapter.  

The main character is a joke side character - the guy the protagonist doesn't want to end up with and who the villianess does end up with if the player gets a good ending. 

The story could have been great if it had started immediately after the main regained his memories. He is living a comfortable life with no threats in sight so he cant be the game protagonist...  Slowly he begins to put the pieces together and to his horror, he figures out where he is going to end up.

It could still be fun but it has already blown much of its potential.  

What the, where did my sanic-paced manga go?

Clearly, the people who authorized the manga wanted to give more focus to the boring SOL magic school VN shit instead of the whole origin of the story.

Ah, the legendary troll-faced wolf on page 14. Truly a sight to behold.

latest?cb=20151002165505

What the, where did my sanic-paced manga go?

I feel like he's just gonna end up finding out that the girl protagonist is just annoying and effort and then maybe he that doesn't actually like her much. And that the 'villianess' girl is actually best girl and likes her and will do what he can to avert 'ruin'

Quake 3: Arena Isekai plz

And then yandere-san got the quad damage and launched her rocket up my ass.

The end.

Looks interesting so far.

Where did he say this was the first one he'd played?

i answered a person who asked why he was playing otome. 'he played otome cuz he played otome before' just closes the question of why he played this otome and opens the question of why he played the previous one.

9.) Saw someone (in this case my sister) playing an Otome game and thought it looked interesting.
10.) Like anything featuring... idealized... forms of a demographic one is a part of, but written by and for another demographic... They're often pretty f*cking hilarious (and sometimes totally and blissfully unaware of it).

FIFY.
9 is ok, 10 isn't clear enough.
shall we discuss this topic in the forums? tough i don't really feel like starting a thread named "why would YOU play otome/galge game?" (for boys/girls)" because i don't really care.

so the first time you played was due to 6.curiosity.

do you think tthat was also the reason the mc played?
9 is invalid, he couldn't have known he liked otome if he didnt try one before, which leads us back to the question why he started in the first place.

Where did he say this was the first one he'd played? I don't see that anywhere in the comic or the description.

While we're adding options to this list, FWIW, I"m going to add my personal experience:

10.) Saw someone (in this case my sister) playing an Otome game and thought it looked interesting.

11.) Like anything featuring... idealized... forms of a demographic one is a part of, but written by and for another demographic... They're often pretty f*cking hilarious (and sometimes totally and blissfully unaware of it).

Spoiler

I have played a few out of curiosity

so the first time you played was due to 6.curiosity.

do you think tthat was also the reason the mc played?
9 is invalid, he couldn't have known he liked otome if he didnt try one before, which leads us back to the question why he started in the first place.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics