Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 177votes)

Raise Kamika

Alt Names: alt ライセカミカ
Author: Segawa Hajime
Artist: Segawa Hajime
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A Boy-Meets-Girl story between Ookuni Raise, a high school boy who was left to fend for himself by both his parents, and the transfer student girl, Mikami Kamika. Due to an unfortunate incident, Raise ended up rubbing Kamika’s breast, which in turn led to her suspicion of his being a molester. Starting from their worst encounter, the tale unfolds as they were flown into a mystical world.
Go to Raise Kamika Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This manga wanna be TLED ? New Window lolo04
  • 1 Replies

179 Comments

my biggest problems with manga right now, and the main reason I'll end up dropping a series, is because of weak MCs. i can understand starting out weak and getting stronger, but that usually doesn't happen. Shounen harems are the worst at this, especially when the MC is so weak that their only reason for being there is to be bullied and assaulted by his harem of "loving"(?) tsunderes(aka bitches)

You're not reading the right manga. I don't come across that issue like... at all anymore.

This whole setting feels like editor interference or something. You've got a clear setup before the Other World nonsense, and then it butts in and takes prescience.

if you are interested in continuing reading the series you might wanna do some reading on Japanese mythology, then everything will make a lot more sense

This whole setting feels like editor interference or something. You've got a clear setup before the Other World nonsense, and then it butts in and takes prescience.

Precedence. Not prescience. A clairvoyant has prescience. Protecting lolis takes precedence :D

agreed. imo this would be better with a better mc, one that's not as focused on the girl and instead is more curious about the world they visited. excluding the accidental groping scene would be much better too since i don't really think they're needed. reading this made me remember why i enjoy reading isekai. better an mc that has the power to protect everyone than an mc that needs everyone to protect him.

my biggest problems with manga right now, and the main reason I'll end up dropping a series, is because of weak MCs. i can understand starting out weak and getting stronger, but that usually doesn't happen. Shounen harems are the worst at this, especially when the MC is so weak that their only reason for being there is to be bullied and assaulted by his harem of "loving"(?) tsunderes(aka bitches)

It took me a while to realize this is by the same artist as Tokyo ESP. What happened? Was Tokyo ESP canceled? It doesn't seem like it...

Maybe it was canned, some posts on ANN kinda imply that but then again I HATED Ga-Rei since the anime aired and then it was Yomi-Yomi-Yomi-Yomi, I got fed up but stuck around to the end that also seemed rushed to me, cannot say if its a quirk of Segawa Hajime stories (if so expect the last chapters to just speed up to a conclusion) or if axed ... I kinda have problem saying a series with 16 volumes was axed but that have happened before, of course this would be the second one.

Not even sure if I should try to read it, Ga-Rei really left a bad taste so I skipped Tokyo ESP entirely.

It took me a while to realize this is by the same artist as Tokyo ESP. What happened? Was Tokyo ESP canceled? It doesn't seem like it...

Edit: Just looked it up. Tokyo ESP ended. Huh. I quit it after about 30 chapters. Good to know.

...yay?

I didn't read Tokyo ESP so this is... shounen shoujo? All I know is that the guy is blackmailing the stereotypical pure princess girl who magically falls in love with him anyway.

Theres no blackmail and its not shoujo.

Based on the design of his sword, like a lightning bolt, and the ancient Japanese warrior armor...his name is Raise...I'm guessing he's based off of Takemikazuchi?

yup and the MC is the typical wimp. Why not just fk the girl up instead?

agreed. imo this would be better with a better mc, one that's not as focused on the girl and instead is more curious about the world they visited. excluding the accidental groping scene would be much better too since i don't really think they're needed. reading this made me remember why i enjoy reading isekai. better an mc that has the power to protect everyone than an mc that needs everyone to protect him.

...yay?

I didn't read Tokyo ESP so this is... shounen shoujo? All I know is that the guy is blackmailing the stereotypical pure princess girl who magically falls in love with him anyway.

And even more irritating is that he swaps MC's halfway through the story. Why?

sometimes, to tell the full scope of a story that influences more than just the MC's immediate surroundings, it is necessary to find a new point of view to tie things together.

lol chapter 1, between pages 41 and 42 the sword changes shape :P

Segawa Hajime is a well-known mangaka who teaches the female protagonist some type of martial arts, leaving the male protagonist to somehow catches up or simply left behind by the girl. I have finished reading two of his manga: Ga-Rei and Tokyo ESP which leave me in a fairly good impression. Sadly it was only about 8/10, not higher.

Well, at least Tokyo ESP was better than Ga-Rei, at least for me.

Segawa Hajime is a well-known mangaka who teaches the female protagonist some type of martial arts, leaving the male protagonist to somehow catches up or simply left behind by the girl. I have finished reading two of his manga: Ga-Rei and Tokyo ESP which leave me in a fairly good impression. Sadly it was only about 8/10, not higher.

And even more irritating is that he swaps MC's halfway through the story. Why?

Spoiler

The story is so cliche that my brain hurts, But the art is godlike which is nice

The story is so cliche that my brain hurts, But the art is godlike which is nice

Well after the Clusterf%ck as  Ga-rei...it leaves such a deep scar in my soul..after reading it 7 yrs ago...that i expect nothing from this Author...but still i'll read this if i have spare time just to see how deep the rabit hole is..

I thought I'd give it another chance after the first chapter, which was one cliche after another. But the second chapter gave me no reason to keep reading; more cliches, all the characters are flat, and I feel like I've already read the the same plot many-a times.

Lol, the girl is from Sweden. Almost no one mentions Sweden in a manga, this is one of a kind.

Wake me up when they mention Paraguay... Negishi Soichi from Detroit Metal City aspires to play Swedish pop, so SPOILER REDACTED.

funny to see ppl defend this, it doesnt even have any positives at all 

The art is certainly a positive. For some people, the genre: Urban Fantasy is at a bit of a low ebb, so it's a big help for fans. The protagonist might not have too much to recommend him, but I've seen far worse, so he comes off as likable, at least.

Lol, the girl is from Sweden. Almost no one mentions Sweden in a manga, this is one of a kind.

Masuzu from OreShura also was from Sweden

Man! Really love the art!

Plus the plot is not bad..

Actually, the PLOT is really lovable!!

Plus!! The potential to be a harem..
FOLLOWED AF!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics