Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 411votes)

Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga aru!

Alt Names: alt この美術部には問題がある!alt Ekskul Lukis ini (ber)Masalah!alt 这个美术部有问题!alt Konobialt There's a Problem With This Art Club!alt This Art Club Has a Problem!
Author: Imigi Muru
Artist: Imigi Muru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A girl with lots of common sense, a boy whose only inspiration is to draw the perfect bride in 2D, and their always sleeping president - what is wrong with this art club?
Go to Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga aru! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

719 Comments

This isn't going anywhere, dropped.

YES! AN UPDATE!

Well gee, thanks for that translation note about the straw millionaire. Never could've figured it out otherwise.

The poster's actually really nice, though.

There's just something about the progression in those last three panels of chapter five that feels so natural to me.

Woah, I can trade a horse for a house and a wife? How did I not know that? ~

Oo, the MC managed to suppress his desire for drawing a perfect bride for the WHOLE chapter!

Now that's character development!  :P

I'm gonna call usami usagi from now on just so that her name would match her bunny charm :D

2rc1udx.png

Damn, I want to join the club ;_;

Only three chapters, no comic description. Only the weird comments made me read this... followed.

this made my day

I thought it was only 3 chapters?

yup, Usami, the perfect bride. cute.

PLOT TWIST

Spoiler

Rather than a plot twist, it's inevitable.  (◡‿◡✿)

Man, I imagined for a sec if ch 3 consisted only of the first 2 pages, it made for a pretty good joke.

That is all.

PLOT TWIST

Spoiler

There is an "Arrow to the knee" joke here somewhere...

Words just can't describe the awesome that is this manga.

Spoiler

nyahaha :P

Spoiler

This is getting deep

This is fun. I don't share the Uchimaki's views on 2D love though. The art doesn't matter as much compared to the 'character'. How about drawing the girls DOING something to convey more.

*It would be kind of funny if we never see Colette for a while.

I think the reason why the MC didn't get first place is because his WAIFU isn't MOE enough!!! That and well Pettanko Cat girls are too generic

Now if it was a Monkey girl like in Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Bride....he may be onto something.

This manga has me grinning from ear to ear while reading. I love it =)

@Stark700

Spoiler

We Dog Days now

It's more like from "Asobi ni iku yo".

I think the reason why the MC didn't get first place is because his WAIFU isn't MOE enough!!! That and well Pettanko Cat girls are too generic

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics