Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 174votes)

Saike Mata Shitemo

Alt Names: alt 命运轮回alt サイケまたしてもalt Saike Mata Shite moalt Saike Mata Shitemoalt Saike, Once Againalt Saike, Yet Again
Author: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Artist: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows an unambitious, introverted middle school student called Saike Kuzushiro. After witnessing the death of his childhood friend, Mikan Karatachi, in a road accident, he cries out to God. After a fall, Saike wakes up in bed the previous morning, the day of the accident.

Will history repeat? Can he save Mikan? What power does he have to change the future?
Go to Saike Mata Shitemo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

403 Comments

Wow this is great! 

Thanks Psylocke Scans!  Great read!

I wonder if his power activates whenever he dies or he has to drown in that specific pond.

quite refreshing

i didn't know what direction this manga would take after chapter 5, but this is pretty cool. that said, i'm pretty sure drowning is a rather unpleasant way to die...it's hard to imagine anyone would be willing to do it over and over, let alone some average grade 9 kid

Drowning gets better after the first time. Trust me.

I think this mc is gonna end up really crazy.

Read/watch Steins;Gate, Madoka Magica, Qualia the Purple or any other time-loop related series and you'll know that those things you suggested aren't going to work.

Those are horrible examples.

The Madoka Magica in particular outright invalidates its own time-loop paradox by overriding it with a parallel universe paradox.

i didn't know what direction this manga would take after chapter 5, but this is pretty cool. that said, i'm pretty sure drowning is a rather unpleasant way to die...it's hard to imagine anyone would be willing to do it over and over, let alone some average grade 9 kid

To be honest though, if I had Superman's powers I'd straight up kill criminals no questions asked. \o/

No you don't, the ability to weild super power and the ability to kill someone is different mmm...

Cool It's all you need is kill and edge of tommorow

To be honest though, if I had Superman's powers I'd straight up kill criminals no questions asked. \o/

So far so good, even though this manga will turn into battle manga so whatever, based on his past works, I enjoy all of them, Law of Ueki, Takkoku, even Anagle Mole even though not his brightest mmm...

Read/watch Steins;Gate, Madoka Magica, Qualia the Purple or any other time-loop related series and you'll know that those things you suggested aren't going to work.

Except those were unspecified certainties. Here it's pond and truck. Link arms with her, or a full body choke hold at 5:28 pm.

Volume 2's ebook comes out this week, so I'll try and make time for working on that soon.

LMAO! The shounen is strong with this one.

Really a crappy manga...from a author with his experience I was expecting more...seriously...I could think a thousand ways to stop her from going there who could work.

Make a incident happen who stops her, telling the ploice something is going on at the pond, block the road in someway, see why the driver never stop, actually really explain her I time travelled with proof (lottery number, last minute events), drug her, offer to get the drink in her stead...I could go on as I said...this author think the readers are retarded...

Why when he handcuffed her and was arrested he had to turn back? I doubt she would have gone to the pond after that.

Just started this. At first I thought this was gonna be like Boku Dake ga Inai Machi, and it really was going good for about 5 chapters. But now I suspect it's going to turn into some typical Shounen Jump battle manga. Hope I'm wrong, but looking at the author's previous work, I'm not hopeful.

Really a crappy manga...from a author with his experience I was expecting more...seriously...I could think a thousand ways to stop her from going there who could work.

Make a incident happen who stops her, telling the ploice something is going on at the pond, block the road in someway, see why the driver never stop, actually really explain her I time travelled with proof (lottery number, last minute events), drug her, offer to get the drink in her stead...I could go on as I said...this author think the readers are retarded...

Why when he handcuffed her and was arrested he had to turn back? I doubt she would have gone to the pond after that.

Its what happens when a self secluded middle schooler gets to go back in time.

Is the tragedy done? 

praise be! glad to see how this series is developing... and i really hope it runs for a while longer, fingers crossed!

ps. pages 19 and 20 are switched.

Sorry Sorry, fixed and reuploading if theres anything else please dont be shy to mention it.

praise be! glad to see how this series is developing... and i really hope it runs for a while longer, fingers crossed!

I noticed that, will correct it soon.

Well we released chapter 6, but the quality is not so good, but we did the best we could with the raw we had, so we will be releasing it about twice a week now, if we find good raws the quality may improve.

I wouldn't call it crappy, it has a clear plot, character growth, skips past redundancies that could have dragged it out (while annoying the readers), and wraps it up with a conclusion that addresses the plot the manga presented clear, concise, and within the boundaries presented by setting.  Just because the character hasn't tried so many other small ways to accomplish his goal that you can think of doesn't mean it was bad.  He had his reasons, clearly spelled out too might I add, for what ultimately was his final solution.  Remember, the author is not the character.  What the author knows, what is real in our world, doesn't necessarily apply to the character or setting.  If everything had to follow reality, we wouldn't have reality TV.

Wow end of chapter 5 was really unexpected, nice setup doe :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics