Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 162votes)

Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

Alt Names: alt A Wild Last Boss Appeared!alt 野生のラスボスが現れた!alt 야생의 라스트보스가 나타났다!
Author: Hazuki Tsubasa
Artist: Firehead
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It was in the year 2800 of the Midgard calendar. Back then, there was a Overlord who once reigned supreme and had reached the very brink of subduing the world.

Her name was Lufasu Mafaalu, a great woman dreaded as the Black-Winged Overlord.

She was too strong, too fast, and too beautiful…

However, she was defeated by Heroes who opposed her ferocity, and her ambition was brought to an end.

――or so went the story of our protagonist’s in-game character, whose body he now possesses for some reason in a world 200 years after Lufasu’s downfall. Follow our protagonist as he becomes unnecessarily feared by his surroundings and unnecessarily worshiped by his former subordinates as he―or now she―cheerfully travels around this fantasy world.

Japanese Raw:
http://comic-earthstar.jp/detail/wildlastboss/
Go to Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 2 Replies

233 Comments

Maybe its just me but that doesn't look like 30%. looks more like 3%. translator error or author being terrible at math and geography?

Humans here actually means 

Spoiler

Long story short... Lufus did nothing wrong

Bah, AGAIN with the magical world that somehow no longer has resurrection spells. That just seems to be the staple for the reason why no one is strong. What the heck is the priest class doing these days if they can't even resurrect the dead? Man, the MMORPG world is really rough, when compared to D&D in this regard.

I also can't help but think of SAO, which was full of people that only had one life, spend all their time fighting in situations that could kill them. Back then, it just seemed natural that they could mange something like that, although they also didn't exactly have a choice, so there is that.

Log Horizon still managed the best balance, I think. Resurrection exists but you only have a limited amount of time to cast it, and, while most people do only have the one life once they are beyond resurrecting, there is a special class of people, the PCs, that are utterly, completely, immortal.

they're NPC... not actual players.... if they're Players like SAO... they sure will find the other way to level up...

but NPC always been set up much more weaker than Players. and probably they didn't know, can't use it or Ressurection spells is considered Taboo for them... who know.

and SAO is like you said, they don't have choice but to continue leveling to get back to Real World.
if we go to "The New Gate" style... where the NPC can go to Max level like Players.... then NPC going stronger is common. and in New Gate many players who died on Game era still alive on New Gate world and teach them how to get stronger.

for Log Horizon... the demerit going ressurection again and again is losing a tiny part of their memories about Earth, like when the character losing exp when they die. so its not like we can die and ress again and again without worries.

All I can tell is 
the "Game" part is really different from other MMORPG turn real  
but that will fall into a heavy spoiler territory 

so what they show here already make some sense 

Bah, AGAIN with the magical world that somehow no longer has resurrection spells. That just seems to be the staple for the reason why no one is strong. What the heck is the priest class doing these days if they can't even resurrect the dead? Man, the MMORPG world is really rough, when compared to D&D in this regard.

I also can't help but think of SAO, which was full of people that only had one life, spend all their time fighting in situations that could kill them. Back then, it just seemed natural that they could mange something like that, although they also didn't exactly have a choice, so there is that.

Log Horizon still managed the best balance, I think. Resurrection exists but you only have a limited amount of time to cast it, and, while most people do only have the one life once they are beyond resurrecting, there is a special class of people, the PCs, that are utterly, completely, immortal.

this is getting more and more interesting....

humans become so weak... while demon become stronger...

they blame the Seven heroes because they defeat the MC. (though the MC herself who propose the plan)

and the reason for they so weak is really good.

because its not a game world anymore, no one wants leveling like crazy non-stop and without afraid of dying.

but if the remaining heroes is really a 'player'... they should know how to make everyone stronger...

like "teaching-system" on Log Horizon, or let the Heroes hunting and beat the sh*t of strong monsters, then let the low level ones do support attacks and dealing the final blow to get experiences.

Well would you look at that. An isekai with an actual attempt at worldbuilding history.

7/10 would invade and destroy historical statues again

See, if they don't have a history there is nothing to censor!

Well would you look at that. An isekai with an actual attempt at worldbuilding history.

7/10 would invade and destroy historical statues again

Actually, it's the other way around. Use [ ] and [/] with the word spoiler inside. Many of us learned the hard way.

You can click on a quote box that has spoilers to see for yourself.

Spoiler

Like I said I keep getting confused too. Especially since I can't remember why I am always wrong.

Because Batoto uses < > for tags and not [ ]. It confuses me sometimes too

Actually, it's the other way around. Use [ ] and [/] with the word spoiler inside. Many of us learned the hard way.

You can click on a quote box that has spoilers to see for yourself.

Spoiler

also how come i can never get these fucking [Spoiler] tags to work?

Because Batoto uses < > for tags and not [ ]. It confuses me sometimes too

I'm aware; I was reading it back when it was being translated. But suggesting a series that isn't being translated to someone will just frustrate them. (Unless you are lucky and the person you were suggesting to can actually read it in the source language)

Yeah the blue balls with that are for real lol

Spoiler
maybe its just me but that doesn't look like 30%. looks more like 3%. translator error or author being terrible at math and geography?

also how come i can never get these fucking [Spoiler] tags to work?

Edit: holy shit it finally worked. after who knows how long of fiddling with this shit i finally managed to spoiler tag this.

If SAO took time to think, it would be Log Horizon.

I loved both seasons of Log Horizon, but I don't have the intention span to read the LN, and SAO abridged made it all worth it IMO

oh look a plausible reason as to why everyone is weak and no where near his OPness. If only SAO took the time to think of one it might have been bearable.

Seriously though this got really interesting now.

If SAO took time to think, it would be Log Horizon.

The exposition wasn't as bad as it could have been, so kudos for that.

Once upon a time they were, but not anymore~

I'm aware; I was reading it back when it was being translated. But suggesting a series that isn't being translated to someone will just frustrate them. (Unless you are lucky and the person you were suggesting to can actually read it in the source language)

Dont know how a wild ram would deal with the excess wol, but shearing is really important for the domesticated ones, so Lufaasu is at fault for neglecting him.

Actually, IIRC, that's actually a picture of a domesticated sheep that was lost for some years and miraculously showed back up still alive and well.

He's just agitated because no one was able to shave him in decades:

Spoiler

Say what you want, but that is one majestic sheep.

oh look a plausible reason as to why everyone is weak and no where near his OPness. If only SAO took the time to think of one it might have been bearable.

Seriously though this got really interesting now.

shrek+the+sheep.jpg

Dont know how a wild ram would deal with the excess wol, but shearing is really important for the domesticated ones, so Lufaasu is at fault for neglecting him.

shrek+the+sheep.jpg

But no one is translating it.

Once upon a time they were, but not anymore~

You might like "Alice in Phantasmagora" or (Alice Tale) for short. That one is amusing because the MC is genderbent.. and naive as hell not realizing that "yuri" exists XD.

But no one is translating it.

So, even though the headquarters of Fallen Angel, who ruled the world, has somehow been successfully guarded by this wisp of a girl, that is over 200 years old, despite looking human (how the heck is she still alive), there is no money anywhere? No vault full of riches?

What the heck? I mean the girl doesn't look like she can fight, and getting into the tower seems easy enough, but since no one has done so, why wouldn't there be a bunch of money in it? How has this girl been feeding herself if she has been cooped up in the tower all this time?

It's likely the riches are already taken. I don't think guarding the empty tower would be hard though. Without many of high level players around, I doubt there would be many that wanted to provoke those 12 beings' anger. They wouldn't matched up to max level players but for the others they are plenty dangerous.   

Diina was a decoration doll that did nothing but walk around that Ruphas put in when she was starting out with a base.The girl certainly isn't the Diina of the game Ruphas knew with her using teleportation magic and what not. Maybe here, the 'doll' part was actually true and she studied magic and trained in those 200 years? She probably just looked like a human despite not being human. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics