Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4 - 323votes)

Iinazuke Kyoutei

Alt Names: alt 許嫁協定alt 订婚协议alt 혼약협정alt The Fiancée Pact
Author: Fukudahda (Kensoh Ogawa)
Artist: Fukudahda (Kensoh Ogawa)
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kaneda Wataru tries to be less of a burden to his busily working mother and takes on lots of part-time programming jobs. During times like these, on Wataru's first day in his 2nd year of high school, three girls suddenly appear, kiss him and claim that one of them will have to become his future fiancée...
Go to Iinazuke Kyoutei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yup... New Window ZeKeR
  • 33 Replies

1026 Comments

if you're talking about the eye fetish, they're most likely referring to the pupil and the iris since they have significantly different sizes per character compared with real life examples. an explicit eyeball fetish is better left to psychotic killers...

Now, now. Just because some people have a taste for things that are typically within the human body doesn't make them a psychopath. Case in point:

VoYFC3x.jpg

lol.  Now I'm just Imagining them explaining that she is responsible for his wacko eyeball fetish.

if you're talking about the eye fetish, they're most likely referring to the pupil and the iris since they have significantly different sizes per character compared with real life examples. an explicit eyeball fetish is better left to psychotic killers...

i can of interpret that as them being so used to each other that their preferences grew out of not wanting the other

lol.  Now I'm just Imagining them explaining that she is responsible for his wacko eyeball fetish.

They're each other's absolute opposite type.  The guy is the same height or shorter than her, and her eyes are apparently small.  That's all.

i can of interpret that as them being so used to each other that their preferences grew out of not wanting the other

Curious though, aint there anyone else here that had close friends of the opposite gender you did all kinds of crazy stuff with, never even thinking about if there might be a chance for a more intimate relationship between you?
For example a girl that jumped up and clung to a boys back, boy running across the village with her stuck on him, jumping off the road and landing on his back (and on her) in the snow, tumbling down the slope together both laughing.. (Age? Mid-twenties both of them.)

In my case it was apparently obvious enough since despite plenty of friends and crazies, there were rarely ever any rumors or misunderstandings about any relationships.
Might add that in the example above, her boyfriend came and saw the mess too, laughing and saying "You two never change, do you?"
Edit: Forgot to mention neither of us were wearing any outdoor clothing.

Same here for me. I have a friend who I simply hang out but we are nothing more than that. We're both 28 now. So this whole chapter I'm not even surprised there's such a relationship.

What surprised me though is the manga author actually approached this type of relationship in this manga. Did not expect it at all. Go back to the harem hijinks damn it! Lol!

someone explain to me ch 39.5 ending means, I think I'm just over thinking it but the last page confused me.

Finding out the two were the opposite of eachothers preferences was probably rather convincing.

Curious though, aint there anyone else here that had close friends of the opposite gender you did all kinds of crazy stuff with, never even thinking about if there might be a chance for a more intimate relationship between you?
For example a girl that jumped up and clung to a boys back, boy running across the village with her stuck on him, jumping off the road and landing on his back (and on her) in the snow, tumbling down the slope together both laughing.. (Age? Mid-twenties both of them.)

In my case it was apparently obvious enough since despite plenty of friends and crazies, there were rarely ever any rumors or misunderstandings about any relationships.
Might add that in the example above, her boyfriend came and saw the mess too, laughing and saying "You two never change, do you?"
Edit: Forgot to mention neither of us were wearing any outdoor clothing.

someone explain to me ch 39.5 ending means, I think I'm just over thinking it but the last page confused me.

They're each other's absolute opposite type.  The guy is the same height or shorter than her, and her eyes are apparently small.  That's all.

I'm still stuck between Sanae and Koyuki.

Sanae is just so bold. Koyuki's intellect and for being the thickest of the group. Ah liekz da plump onez...

And these two are almost complete opposites...

I'm stuck between Rika and Koyuki mate. Koyuki's great, even more so after this latest chapter. Between the two of them, they're pretty much the only ones who imo have taken the same level of responsibility in their own lives by taking on independent work (even if it is supported by their heritage, and even if these are with the aim of supporting Wataru).

... I like Tomo. Sure she's the visually least appealing, but she's down to earth and endearing IMO.

I'm still stuck between Sanae and Koyuki.

Sanae is just so bold. Koyuki's intellect and for being the thickest of the group. Ah liekz da plump onez...

And these two are almost complete opposites...

so.. hmm i gotta ask... is this artist and Tsukino Jyogi the same?

*edit

nvm i thought honey blonde was by tsukino too 

Surprising how that went. All the time I was expecting the mother to say something along the lines of "Choose Tomo or ditch her right now! You've known each other long enough so don't play with her feelings". Maybe that would have pushed things on too much.

Please end this in harem cause seriously, I hate Tomo. The only thing she has were tits.

the author pushes tomo so much i'm actually starting to hate her. Like, she's already a boring character that likes to get fired up at everyone for no reason and then act like a tsundere and I already hate characters like those, but now this author is just trying to push her to the forefront and I don't find her endearing at all.

You keep saying 'author' but there's nothing unusual about the mother preferring the childhood friend even if we disregard her family issues. It's logical to prefer the person most familiar.

Sanae is so emotionless its hilarious

well if everything fail, I am sure she will force it. knowing her.

Sanae is so emotionless its hilarious

the author pushes tomo so much i'm actually starting to hate her. Like, she's already a boring character that likes to get fired up at everyone for no reason and then act like a tsundere and I already hate characters like those, but now this author is just trying to push her to the forefront and I don't find her endearing at all.

Tomo-chan wa onna no ko! :> (I hope she wins, like the "other" Tomo-chan )

KarchAmadeo
Apr 11 2017 03:54 PM

"As your mother, I can't allow that."

THE END

Thanks for reading! Please look forward to the author's next work!

125c8c918e852755d4b13075f202b482.png

Found a pic of the scanlator

tumblr_njh0kmfcKm1s64bc6o1_1423428646_co

"As your mother, I can't allow that."

THE END

Thanks for reading! Please look forward to the author's next work!

Well, you guys do remember she was in a similar situation to these girls in the past, right? So she might actually say this for their benefit as she knows how it can end up.

This is so bad, its all over the place and the art is subpar at best

Well, yes. But that makes it strangely entertaining.

Welp... Last boss indeed. She just wiped the whole party with one attack. I would say it is time to grind for exp but with these girls grinding might end up with a baby at the end of it.

Haha... OHKO word from the mother.

She really is "suddenly the last boss appear out of nowhere".

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics