Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 956votes)

Grand Blue

Alt Names: alt ぐらんぶるalt ก๊วนป่วนชวนบุ๋งบุ๋งalt Büyük Mavialt Engrandeng Asulalt 그랑블루alt Gran azulalt Grand bleualt Guran Buru
Author: Inoue Kenji
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new life begins for Kitahara Iori as he begins his college career near the ocean in Izu city, full of excitement for his new life. He will be moving into his Uncle’s diving store “Grand Blue.” There he finds the beautiful ocean, beautiful women, and men that love diving and alcohol. Will Iori be able to live his dream college life?
Go to Grand Blue Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic for those Peps who's shitting around about this new update New Window kimchi
  • 147 Replies
Topic The censored page New Window Memsar
  • 41 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Grand Blue New Window Swifft
  • 17 Replies
Topic The censore page New Window Memsar
  • 0 Replies
Topic Any recs with similar humor? New Window comfy_kyoko
  • 2 Replies
Topic What was your favorite chapters so far? New Window ishish
  • 8 Replies

1624 Comments

That was pretty heartwarming, actually.

This manga does a lot of things right.

Looks like Cakey is gonna be a jealous one though.

I also will bet my entire life savings that she's actually not that ugly under all the make-up, as these things go.

I'm hoping she will she go for the other guy though. I'm thinking she going to want to ask for help how to attract him. 

That was pretty heartwarming, actually.

This manga does a lot of things right.

Looks like Cakey is gonna be a jealous one though.

I also will bet my entire life savings that she's actually not that ugly under all the make-up, as these things go.

This has to best pull of “DAGA OTOKO DA!!” I’ve ever seen.

I got what I wanted, laughed my ass off and got to ship Iori and Chisa even harder.

More like, AWAKEN, MY DIVERS!

Those poses though. I can feel my gainz doubling already!

i5rO1op.png

It is rare when I laugh this hard at a manga. My sides.

AWAKEN, MY MASTER!

Spoiler

More like, AWAKEN, MY DIVERS!

Those poses though. I can feel my gainz doubling already!

AWAKEN, MY MASTER!

img000035_1.png

Once again so many best page within one chapter.

I  sense something cakey. lol 

This MANGA is da best! Its f**kin HILLARIOUS!!

img000023.png

It all makes sense now. MC is an alternate universe Zidane from FF9.

many mc has that quote when they are helping people. but for now Iori is the one that needs help that so here comes Chisa's tsukkomi

img000023.png

It all makes sense now. MC is an alternate universe Zidane from FF9.

It was at this moment Iori knew,    He fucked up.

It was at this moment I knew, This is definitely Inori Kenji's works where the characters will work united for one common goal, only for ten seconds later they sell each other out.

The best kind of bromance.

Did anyone noticed that Iori and Kouhei are already drinking beer casually as if they are water already in the beginning of the chapter?

KjSe6sG.png

Nigga just went super saiyan

Spoiler

I laughed so hard I've ascended to the nirvana

It was at this moment Iori knew,    He fucked up.

Spoiler

I laughed so hard I've ascended to the nirvana

This is so fucking hilarious. I want an anime now.

And to think, I almost decided the Sports tag would be a turn off. I love every character and the comedy is side splitting. Wonderful author is wonderful.

I just can't stop laughing. God I can't remember when a manga made me laugh so hard

Inoue Kenji knows how to write two kinds of friendship:

Love rivals.

And people that don't think twice before throwing the other under a bus if it meant they could catch a ride.

yep I'm really waiting to when the boys start to talk with only glances, that always cracked me up in bakatotest

Azusa is such a good character. What a hidden gem this manga turned out to be, i'm so happy the random button took me here.

Anime when?

Hidden gem? The japanese guys already said that this manga will be a huge hit

img000035.png

Yup. That's what she said.

The comedy style reminds me a lot of Warugaki of Touhou doujin fame. Shit's legit GOLD.

Dear god, I can't find pinpoint which part of this chapter made me laugh the most. The whole thing is gold.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics