Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 242votes)

Tensei Shitara Ken deshita

Alt Names: alt 転生したら剣でしたalt I Was a Sword When I Reincarnatedalt 전생했더니 검이었습니다alt Naging Espada Ako sa aking Pangalawang Buhayalt Sword Shishoalt Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita
Author: Tanaka Yu
Artist: Maruyama Tomowo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A 30 year old man is struck by a car and dies. When he next awakens he has reincarnated as a magic sentient sword in a fantasy world. He eventually encounters an enslaved catgirl named Fran, whom he helps free, and together they set off for adventure.

-----
Original webcomic: http://denshi-birz.com/tenken/
Go to Tensei Shitara Ken deshita Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Tensei Shitara Kendeshita raw manga New Window YukitoOnline
  • 2 Replies
Topic Tensei Shitara Kendeshita LN New Window Nefrytone
  • 2 Replies

279 Comments

I've seen these RPG elements in a dozen other stories but that clerk was something new.  Thanks for the chapters. 

Well, we don't know what clerks are thinking in these games, which makes her inner monologue even more funny.

The only game I really remember being able to read NPC's minds was Golden Sun, but I'm sure there were others.

I've seen these RPG elements in a dozen other stories but that clerk was something new.  Thanks for the chapters. 

I'm getting really interested in this one...

Is the LN well translated?

The WN/LN translations around are, iirc, readable. But I prefer the manga anyhow, it's much better edited. Like, the first chapters of the WN are just the sword waking up and hunting down all the monsters etc. etc, super-boring stuff. The manga gets right to the point: Fran.

That inner monologue about why the adventurers keep stealing glances at her...

Lady, it's not your bountiful purses they're looking at.

I'm getting really interested in this one...

Is the LN well translated?

The sound of pure ecstasy.

Nh

Nh.

The sound of pure ecstasy.

Geek the Gods of Loli swords has blessed us with new chapters, kek can't wait for those default baddies to get cut down xD

That's what you get for not using your dimensional sack right away idiot. Since they're already rich couldn't they just, dunno, buy a house and retire?

They are probably M who like getting beaten up by little girls. Or S who are about to become M who will like being beaten up by little girls.

>Guild pays for the materials with the bag of gold
>goon adventurers say the bag of gold is stolen

Rookie hazing, alternative facts edition.

Their asses are just going to get kicked straight to the seven moons

What are these, Oblivion Imperial Guard wannabees? 

Stop criminal scum!

What are these, Oblivion Imperial Guard wannabees? 

If the sword has skill sharing, doesn't she also have skill sharing? So doesn't he also get her directional skill to know where they are going?

Okay, its a bit complicated, so they have to explain it in the LN.

Spoiler

Clear as mud, I see.

Any bets that the oni "tester" turns out to be a lolicon?

If the sword has skill sharing, doesn't she also have skill sharing? So doesn't he also get her directional skill to know where they are going?

I love this artist. he even made the world have 7 moons, with biggest moon having 6 moons of its own orbiting it. That is the most baller shit I had ever seen. 

Spoiler

Damn you, isekai craze!

Still fun story about slightly perverted and compulsive sword though, but all that RPG-ish bull substracting from it.

Frankly, using a Video Game UI in your Fantasy Story is a bad idea as far as I'm concerned, and its usually just a sign of Lazy Storytelling.

little known fact, "Isekai" is actually the Japanese word for "lazy storytelling".

Hopefully the Game UI stupidity was a One Time Thing.

Well, there's also an "Adventurer's Guild" with convenient locations all around the world that assigns letter rankings, so... we're all-in on this one.

Got the next item on your reading list covered I guess:
Vending Machine

ef44d4500589188827f8a0f3d87a349f.jpg

Isekais, Isekais everywhere

Got the next item on your reading list covered I guess:Vending Machine

What are chances of this happening? Did you guys rehearse this?

First I read about an isekai about sword. What's next, an isekai about a vending machine?

Got the next item on your reading list covered I guess:
Vending Machine

First I read about an isekai about sword. What's next, an isekai about a vending machine?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics