Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 104votes)

Shingan no Yuusha

Alt Names: alt 神眼の勇者alt Hero of God Eye
Author: Fast
Artist: Akita Hika
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makoto is a recluse (hikikomori) who gets summoned to another world. After being discarded by the original goddess, another goddess grants him the "Truth Eye" aka "God's Eye". Makoto is now able to see various things, including the past and future.

He then finds a town overrun by zombies, picks up a log, kills the entire town of zombies and rescues three naked girls trapped in a well. After looting the town of valuable he goes to register at an adventurer's guild and is powerful enough to kill a veteran adventurer in one hit. He then uses his OP powers to build a harem in a fantasy world.
Go to Shingan no Yuusha Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

142 Comments

Well im glad theres a good reason why he uses logs.

Stronger then swords? Aight.

Would you rather be hit by a log or a sword? Assuming one is actually strong enough to wield a log it would be like a massive war-hammer.

He should've thought about it. If he can swing around a wooden log like it's nothing, his punches are probably strong enough to kill.

It was too big to be called a sword. Massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough. Indeed, it was a wooden log.

Well that escalated quickly.

Eh? But she is feminist.

It's not really feminism rather than having a shred of self respect, that guy was a genuine dick.

sooo...

Spoiler

Logman MC should have been a canadian lumberjack wearing red flannel

Paul Bunyan MC =w=
So...which girl does the milk for the babies come from?

Eh? But she is feminist.

Also if you hit something with heavier object you tend to do more damage as long as this object is not deformed by the strike.

Her ideology is immaterial, the question remains, will she get banged by our thirsty lumberjack MC or not?

Logman MC should have been a canadian lumberjack wearing red flannel

anyone knows if that knight girl will join in his harem yet later though??

Eh? But she is feminist.

Technically the sword is for decoration it isn't made for fighting and as such has crap stats

Also if you hit something with heavier object you tend to do more damage as long as this object is not deformed by the strike.

lol he died immediately well i can understand that since he hit him in his vital spot but even so mc just casually punched him and he's dead, btw to be able to predict the future that's very useful for saving heroines.

Well, he can't exactly "predict" the future, given how the Goddess says it can see "events in the past or unpredictable results in the future," makes me think that any "future" he may see is simply one of multiple possible futures, but he probably sees the "most likely" future, so still an OP ability.

Confronted by the ever increasing new appearance of that type of manga, it would be awesome to add a tag "Isekai" so that we can at least avoid those until we all collect and burn it Fahrenheit 451 style. 

Technically the sword is for decoration it isn't made for fighting and as such has crap stats

woah...so simple yet so awesome..i like this one....and kinda different from another isekai manga if you know what i mean....lulz~~~

anyone knows if that knight girl will join in his harem yet later though??

Spoiler

Shiki's Death Perception is on another level entirely, anything that exists can be ended by him.

This MC has like 20 and above statistics which the goddess said were rare, so it's more of a weak point sensor.

lol he died immediately well i can understand that since he hit him in his vital spot but even so mc just casually punched him and he's dead, btw to be able to predict the future that's very useful for saving heroines.

Spoiler

Goddess: Here's your complimentary superpowers and status screen all conveniently packed into your right eye, now grab a log, some bitches for the road, and go fuck shit up.

This is amazing, I'm gonna need some:

15f3c7f5d95bc9142bd0f660af1d707c49d31b5b

And then he gained the hitman class...

So zombie-slayer, slave-owner, stepfather, and now murderer.

*sniff* Isekai protagonists grow up so fast.

Can anyone tell me what will happen next? This may have deviated from the web novel which is untranslated and discontinued. This cliffhanger is too great. I need to know. Message me if you want. 

wooden log clearly can only be equipped with a certain strength stat. When swung at the same speed as a sword would be normally, I can see why it has so much damage. 

At first I was scared since the guy just got pushed back after he punched him, but by the end of Chapter 2 my worries were for nothing. One-hit hero, unique skills, and a harem---all's right in the isekai world.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics