Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 409votes)

Witch Craft Works

Alt Names: alt สงครามแม่มดalt ウィッチクラフトワークスalt 위치크래프트 워크스alt Witchcraft Works
Author: Mizunagi Ryuu
Artist: Mizunagi Ryuu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takamiya Honoka, a regular student, sits next to Kagari Ayaka, the idol of the school, and a perfect girl in every way. Her fans are hostile to the extent of harassing anyone who gets close to their princess, so Takamiya-kun is always in trouble. One day Takamiya is suddenly attacked by an unknown force, but he is rescued by a powerful sorceress of fire, who happens to be... Kagari Ayaka herself!

Prequel:

> Kill Wizard
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kill-wizard-r11444 )
Go to Witch Craft Works Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Will Kagari rape Takamiya? New Window MrAnarchist
  • 49 Replies
Topic Ryu Mizunagi : Lover of the Witch New Window M3OW
  • 2 Replies
Topic Theory: I know who is behind it all! New Window Coppercredit
  • 2 Replies
Topic Anime New Window MrAnarchist
  • 6 Replies
Topic I am so f*cking pissed. (sorry) New Window Leoh
  • 46 Replies
Topic Main Character Discussion New Window Valdeir
  • 17 Replies

1020 Comments

So for those of you who didn't notice who the two in ch 14...are
Spoiler
nice chap, love that gal, shes so cute~
whatever happened to this series? such long time since last update.
no entendi nada jajaja asi que esperano su version al español ^_^

Saludos y gracias por el cap :D
Seems like there's a fair amount of Alice in Wonderland References - pretty cool though.

Spoiler
@rahyan16
If your main focus manga's is action this is probably the wrong choice, seeing as even the action scenes are soaked with comedy. Even Beelzebub's action scenes are more serious.
Rather it feels like this is basically the tale of how Kagari adores Honoka senseless. Hilarity ensured.
xD I don't even know what's going on anymore! Still lots of fun though.
It's ok, I fell for it too....but I did not mind it at all, was worth all the laughter that it gave me.
We got trolled. -.- And I fell for it.
This series is so funny... epic lap pillow.
Kagari kinda of remember me Ikaros from SnO.
medusa is the mother of trolls.
also, slow updates are slow T.T
Hah. Entertaining. I'll subscribe for the role-reversal going on here.
Kagari sparkle like that made lol, I wonder Kagari had been reading too much shoujo manga.
Wonder what will happen if they
Spoiler

Oh not forgot to mention the details in this manga, if it ever become anime I hope they will retain the detailed like their house/clothes accessory
I thought that he was gonna get reverse-rape or something xD
He is on his way to powering up. However, don't expect him to be powerful right away.
ive only read the first chapter so before i continue reading can anyone tell me if the guy MC really useless or he gets some power up or something?
i really miss this one its been 2 months already the art is awesome and the story everything is great i hope i can see some new updates soon :(
Damsel in distress with a role switch... Count me in. Besides, the artwork and plot rock.
i wish this was more frequent drives me crazy having to wait so long for more lol
Photo
TsundereChan
Feb 06 2012 05:04 AM
cant help but applaud the author's effort on the details
its blinding
Pretty awesome turn of events that one XDD
It veered into more of a romance comedy yet managed to hold on its action elements. Love this manga.
The way the two factions will come together is war (the best way to get your fiends together XD)
Coca learn how to code and help fix Batoto :P
Nice a new chapter that leads things into a new direction. I think that will come is a unity between the two witch factions if the doughter converts lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics