Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 447votes)

Isekai Tensei Soudouki

Alt Names: alt 異世界転生騒動記alt 이세계 전생 소동기alt Record of My Reincarnation in Another World
Author: Takami Ryousen
Artist: Honoji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Balud Cornelius is the son of a noble of the Mauricia kingdom and inside him also dwell the souls of the warring states commander Oka Sadatoshi and animal ear otaku high schooler Oka Masaharu. With these 3 souls in a single body, he can exhibit extraordinary abilities when it comes to combat or managing the domain.

Original raws found here:http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/552000104/
Go to Isekai Tensei Soudouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Novel New Window lygarx
  • 11 Replies

681 Comments

want to see what he needs all that money for or will he be a Scrooge with his money...

Now I see why this was popular as a Web Novel

Is anyone translating this, it seems really interesting.
I love when a manga involves the economy. Capitalism, ho!

Every time they say "she" I always assume it's a typo...coz...flat

404 boobs not found.

That old man general kinda reminds me of someone.

hqdefault.jpg

...I'm not sure it's a she...

But since it's Japan, I don't know anymore...

It is a she, its just that she's

Spoiler

this manga is interesting... but each chapter is a bit short....

ic. it seem that the mc have the memories of 2 reincarnations instead of just 1.

Every time they say "she" I always assume it's a typo...coz...flat

This is getting better and better.

quagmire? seriously?? i hope the mc didnt use that spell too often since a certain reincarnated otaku has taken that title already.

using skill to affect opponents footing/terrain to break balance seems to be getting popular in narou novels lately. seen many that use that. but cant deny that maybe the one you are speaking of might be the one that started this trend

quagmire? seriously?? i hope the mc didnt use that spell too often since a certain reincarnated otaku has taken that title already.

Its sand and a certain ninja has already made sand manipulation into his signature move.

So short~  but interesting so far. Do those souls actually "live" inside of him or do they just influence him? Cause I’d actually like to see them talking and arguing and stuff.

I bet they do, its just most of the time they find themselves to be eye to eye, like in matter of money, sex , pervertish, and etc

but when its about fighting, its the old guy, when its about wit, its the other dude, when its both, they both influenced him

So short~  but interesting so far. Do those souls actually "live" inside of him or do they just influence him? Cause I’d actually like to see them talking and arguing and stuff.

...I'm not sure it's a she...

But since it's Japan, I don't know anymore...

You be surprised. Related to that some people complained bout santa claus iconic laugh ho ho ho for sounding like the short form of the the word whore.

Ugh. Idiots need to understand offense is taken, not given.

Also, Teresa's gender confuses me.

You be surprised. Related to that some people complained bout santa claus iconic laugh ho ho ho for sounding like the short form of the the word whore. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-499827/Ho-ho-ho-no-stores-Santa-Claus--offensive-women.html

The daily mail isn't exactly a reliable source of information.

Who would get offended at the word "niggardly" anyway? Misers?

It's actually also an adjective.

You be surprised. Related to that some people complained bout santa claus iconic laugh ho ho ho for sounding like the short form of the the word whore. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-499827/Ho-ho-ho-no-stores-Santa-Claus--offensive-women.html

Who would get offended at the word "niggardly" anyway?

the same kind of idiots who'd get offended seeing the name of a country in Africa, specifically Niger.

I like the art, it's really cool and badass at the same time.

Huh, where am I? Baby hands?! ... !!! Ah that's right, I got run over by a tree! Or was it an Italian man in a wheelchair?

and that wheelchair got a built in assortment of weapon

Touch Fluffy Tail > Touch Fluffy Ears

Spoiler

Hahaha.
I have mixed feelings over the word. It has absolutely nothing to do with race definitionally.

So, by that metric, it's fine. I also think no ill intent was intended.

That said if someone does get offended, it can be changed pretty easily.

+1 internets for using a word most people have not heard of.

Uhh, is it strange that I did know the definition of the word since long long ago, but still do agree as it would have been better to use... Kemonomimi?
But then again, its quite a good word to specifically call them, and reviving lost words is the reason for many.

Trend is:

If a truck hits a guy, results in reincarnation.

If a truck hits a girl, boyfriend continues a music band for her :/

Huh, where am I? Baby hands?! ... !!! Ah that's right, I got run over by a tree! Or was it an Italian man in a wheelchair?

I too want to touch that ears mmm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics